Status: Complete.

The G-Word

You got a problem, man.

There’s not like there wasn't some high level partying going on in his top floor apartment. The party was flowing quite smooth, the guests were enjoying themselves and he was standing on the side line, watching them getting more and more hammered.

Matt Sanders was a well built man, with hazel eyes. Brown wavy hair that he had let grow into an impressive length, shaved both sides of his scalp though. His buff chest was hidden behind a tight white button up shirt with small silver buttons. The white material was pretty see through, and in the right light you could surely spot his colorful tattoos. He wore tight black pants, which hugged his hips tightly, and a silver chain hung from one of them. He was stunning.

There was just one little problem though.

“Ah god, here they go again.” He huffed, rolling his eyes pretty obvious, then shifted uncomfortably around when he saw that the two men, one his best friend, began to make out even more to all’s display. “That’s so disgusting, why does he do that here… He knows I don’t like that kind of shit.”

“Oh suck it up, Sanders.” Emmy Dustee, growled lowly in her throat as she heard the familiar homophobic comments mentioned again, coming from Matt’s mouth.

“What is your effin’ problem? Can’t you just allow him to have some good damn fun?! Would you care if he was doing the exact same thing to a girl, hmm?” She questioned, arching her eyebrows at him, trying again, to make him see past his conservative statements.

“I don’t get it. Seriously, I love the man, he’s my best friend, but I still can’t quite understand why he’s gay..” He swallowed, just like he ate something quite disgusting himself, shifting uncomfortably with his whole body language.

“You don’t have to understand everything, Matt! Just fucking accept the good damn fact! He’s not gonna go with you to a strip club anymore. Sorry to break your big lousy dreams. Brian is still the same guy.” She elaborated slowly, trying to get every word to sink into his tick skull.

“Why don’t we go out again?” He digressed, now trying to get off her hook and make her swallow his own hook instead.

“Because you’re an asshole, remember?” She rolled her eyes with a smile, patting his back playfully. “You know this, Matthew. We’re not going out because I don’t see you as more than a brother that needs a kick in his ass. Besides, I’m only gonna drive you crazy, and you know that.” She smirked when he tried to protest, but the look on her face told him otherwise, better shut up.

“Oh god!” Matt face-palmed as he saw Brian now dancing slow dance with the flame of the night, totally lost in his own world.

“Somebody else would think you were jealous, Mattie..” Emmy said lightly,trying to sound real, but still left it open for him to just don’t take her seriously.

“What?! Ha-fuckin-ha, right! I’m not fuckin’ jealous!” Matt squeaked, kind of ataken back by her suggestion.

“Are you willing to bet on that, Sanders?” She suddenly asked, her wild red hair hanging around her glinting green eyes, making her already rimmed eyes pop out even more and the smirk on her lips even more prominent.

“Can you drink me under the table, Sanders?” She asked challenging, winking at him.

“What shall we be drinking?” He grinned, leading her over to a nearby table, big enough for them to set several shots down.

“HEY! Everybody listen up! Me and Matt are gonna have a competition. The one that drinks the other under the table first is the winner. But there wouldn't be any fun without a catch.

If I win, Matt here, are gonna be gay for one good damn month! IF I lose, I’ll go out with him, for a month.” She announced, smirking when she saw Matt’s face go from shock to pure mischief.
“I accept.” He grinned, dimples showing and everything.

A pretty good crowd of guest gathered around them, screaming and cheering at them, chanting; “Drink, Drink, Drink!” more and more.

They were on the 35th shot of Jack Daniels Whiskey quite quick. Matt’s hand was shaking really bad now, the drunkenness taking over like a wrecking ball, beating against the inside of his skull.

He slowly sat the glass down at the table, upside down, then looking up at Emmy for her to take the next shot. She merely smirked at him, emptied the shot in one second.

“One more, Shads. One more.” She teased, watching as Matt tried to grab the newly poured shot glass of Jack, but failing miserably, before collapsing on the table with a grunt.

“I’m out.” He mumbled behind closed eyes. He felt the dizziness take over quickly and suddenly he felt himself fall down from his chair, barely hearing Brian’s voice calling his name out in worry when he hit the floor with a thump.

xoxox

Groaning, he reached for his cellphone that lay on the night stand. The sound of One by Metallica had awaken him with a blasting punch to the head, something that he didn't really appreciate.
He new who called though so he suck it up and answered the phone.
“Yeah, It’s Brian.” He grumbled, trying to sit up and open his tired brown eyes, ruffling his hair with one hand.

“Hi, Brian! Ready for the mission of your life?” Emmy Dustee grinned, knowing very well that she woke him up by calling him now. Even though the clock was 12 am.

“Fuck, what?” Brian blurted out in bewilderment, not getting what the fuck she was talking about. “Mission?”

“Yes, Brian, mission. I gave you the good damn gift wrapped and ready last night, remember?” Oh hell, Brian remembered.

“This is your good damn chance, Bri-Bri. You’re the lucky one to wake the grumpy Shads up, take him out and show him the terms of the G-world.

Eventually tell him about your feelings!” She put pressure on the last sentence, a stern tone that told Brian that he didn't have much of a choice.

“Waiit, wait, wait here a fuckin’ sec! You’re pulling this on me? No fucking way..” He had to try to protest though.

“Yes, Brian, you. I don’t know any one else more perfect. Besides, you can’t turn this one down, honey.” He could almost see her wink coming through the mobile phone, eating its way into his brain.

“Good damn it, Dusteee.”

“Wonderful! You start right now. He’s asleep in the next room. Yes you crashed at his place, remember?”

He did unfortunately remember that too.

“Good luck, Bri! Talk to you later!” Emmy continued happily before she ended the call with a click.

“Fuck.” This is when Brian took a look at the other side of the bed he woke up in. A blonde, long haired guy with strong beautiful muscles, and tanned skin, layed sprawled out on the bed.
Already giving Brian a headache since he knew he had to get this man out of Matt’s appartment without making too much noise. “Hey, uh, handsome, wake up.” He sighed, poking the guys back just slightly.

A low growl emitted from the guys throat as he slowly turned around, and two chocolate orbs met Brian’s own eyes with a disgusted huff.

“Fuckin’ time is it?” The guy rasped, his voice vibrantly sexy, probably some of the reason he was laying in Brian’s uh, Matt’s bed, with Brian. “Get up, pretty boy, cause you gotta get out of here pretty damn quick.”

“Huh? Isn’t this your place?”

“Nope. We just had a one night stand in a very homophobic man’s house..” Brian explained with a huff, now standing on his feet, putting on his clothes. “Oh good damn it.” The man cursed, then got on his feet.

“Thanks though, for last night.” He grinned to himself.

“You’re welcome..” Brian mumbled, ready to get rid of this guy already. “I’m Chris, btw. Just in case you forgot.”

“Oh. Yeah, Uhm.. I’m Brian.” He nodded, feeling slightly awkward on how comfortable this guy really was in there.

“You know, It’s not often where I explore my bisexuality, but I couldn’t let such a handsome guy get away.” He chuckled, slipping on his leather pants and throwing on his worn band shirt, his muscles rippling under the firm tanned skin.

“Yeah.. Okay, thanks.”

All though this was still very awkward and the guy didn’t seem to care, Brian meant his ‘thank you’s’, so he was somewhat grateful for the compliment. After all the dude was hot as hell.

“Bi you said? Huh. Lucky you..” Brian sighed, not really thinking when he said the last words though.

“Oh? Having some trouble with being gay?” Chris asked compassionately, not wanting to pry, but somewhat a little curious to what was bothering Brian’s beautiful mind.

“I, uh.. know the guy that lives here.. he uh..he’s my best friend.” Brian sighed in embarrassment.

“I see. He didn’t take it well did he.” Chris stated, following after Brian out the bedroom door and out in the hall. “Be quiet.” Brian whispered, not wanting Matt to wake up yet, for anything in the world.

“No, he didn’t take it well, and it’s bothering the fuck out of me, and if you don’t leave now, he’s gonna kick both of our asses, believe me he can.” Brian finished in a rush.
“Okay, I see.” Chris frowned, but nodded quickly after. “Very well. Thanks again for last night.”

“And man, don’t stress it, maybe he’ll come around some day, yeah? You’re not a bad person, so he should know what he’s missing out with if he lets you go just because you’re gay.”

This made Brian smile a little sheepishly. “Thank you.” He whispered, then leaned over to kiss Chris’s cheek, getting a pleased sound in return.
“Bye, Brian.” Chris whispered a final time, before heading out the door.
“Bye, Chris.”

He quickly came back in though, giving Brian a business card and a wink before he shut the door again.

“Hmh.” Brian smiled, before shaking his head as he stuffed the card into his pocket.

Then he took a deep breath before he approached Matt’s door, cradling the door handle in a tight fist.
♠ ♠ ♠
1/3

Hope you enjoy this story! O.o This one was so much fun to write!!

Thank you so much all my readers! I love you so much ! <33 I wish I could be more around, but that's how life is. :/