Status: Complete.

The G-Word

You're making your own misery, man.

“Why did I agree to do this..”

He opened the door with a swish, letting his eyes fall on the good damn sexy figure sleeping in the king-size bed in the middle of the gigantic bedroom. Matt didn't save his money…

“Matt? Matt wake up, man. Matt, we have a problem, you gotta wake up!” Brian tried, taking a few step into the room, knowing how this giant gorilla got when someone wake him up when he had a hangover.

Quite right. Matt made a sound that would scare away any other person.. then Brian.

With a determined face, Brian walked over and took both of Matt’s feet in his hands, and then pulled. “What the flying fuck?!” Matt screamed, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath as soon as he saw who was pulling his feet.

“You should have seen your face, man, holy fuck!” Brian laughed, clapping his hands together.

“Brian, do you have a death wish?” Matt growled, arching a playful eyeborw. “What are you doing here anyway?”

“I crashed here. Got drunk and shit. Sorry about that.” Brian shrugged. Matt only nodded.
“Fair enough. But there’s something more to this isn't it?”

“Yeah, your bet you know… Emmy made me in charge.” Brian said carefully, sighing as he sat down on the edge of the bed not looking at Matt.

“W-what?! Oh god. Really? You?” Matt face palmed, finally getting out of the bed, snatching the closest fabric, a worn out Pantera shirt.
Dragging it halfway over his head, he couldn't see Brian curse quietly for himself, feeling the hurt creep up in his chest.

“Am I that awful to hang out with?” Brian snipped, making Matt hold up his hands.

“No, sorry man.. I just you know..”

“Yes, unfortunately I do know… Well. Enough of that. Get fucking dressed. If we’re gonna do this we’re gonna do it properly.” Brian stated firmly, now determined to give Matt a few shocks of his life.
You’re so in trouble, Sanders.

A few moments later..

The leather jacket hugged his tanned skin beautifully as he trampled kind of irritated down the main street, Matt hanging a few feet behind him.

“First point of today's lesson, you’re gonna get a taste of what the gay’s do for fun.” Brian smirked, knowing he had Matt scared shitless already.

“Fuck, Brian really?” Matt cringed when Brian brought Matt into the Beauty Salon. “You my dear friend, is in it for a Manicure. A real manicure!” Brian laughed, knowing that this didn't actually was
something that a gay man would normally do if he wasn't into that kinds of stuff, but just wanting to see Matt suffer for a while.

“Hey Carlos!” Brian cheered when he saw the purple haired lanky guy coming to the shops front desk to meet the new customers!

“Brian, darling! What candy did you bring with you today?” Carlos pretty much undressed Matt with his eyes, something Brian knew made Matt wanna puke. Something Brian very much enjoyed.
“This is my friend Matt. You can call him Mattie. He wants a manicure, today.” Brian explained, teasing smirk sprawled all over his face, making his high cheekbones pop out.

“Oh, lovely! Hi, Mattie! Come with me, honey.” Carlos said flirtingly, holding out his hand for Matt to take.

“Is this about earlier?” Matt asked between gritted teeth as he walked pass Brian who stood their and enjoyed the show. “Oh yes, Matt. Payback is a bitch.” And it’s payback for all the times when you called me a fag..

In the middle of Matt’s painful manicure, Brian took a quick shot of it all with his phone and texted the picture to Emmy. The image showed a furious Matt, with pink cheeks and both hands on a white blanket.

Carlos all about drooling on them already.

Brian: Hi Em! :D Looks like the handsome guy got a broken nail. ;P Watch out for more mischief. I’m creative today.

Emmy: Hi Brian! :heart: Haha, gotta suffer for beauty! Keep it up Brian, you’re the best. Make him learn his lesson. Don’t forget to do something for yourself too then! :kiss:

Brian: He sure is. Thanks a lot Em. I will try. :heart:

And with that, he finally decided to pull Matt out form the horror, payed for the appointment, which made Matt even more embarrassed, and took his hand on the way out of the shop (that much to Carlos big envy.)

“Let go of my hand Brian.” Matt growled lowly in Brian’s ear as soon as they got back out on the street.

“Nope big boy. I plan to hold your hand all month. You’re gay now, remember?” Brian spat back, secretly enjoying it though.

Matt made a sound that meant total frustration, then took a deep breath before he capitulated letting himself be dragged along.

“Now what?” He muttered.

“Well, since I got my revenge for the day, I’ll take you out for dinner.” Brian smiled, then chuckled when Matt let out his breath.

"As friends." He added. “Italian?”

“Sounds perfect.”

xoxox

“Don’t pout Matt, you've already lasted a week now.” Brian smacked his lips, that turning into a eye roll as Matt groaned for the billionth time.

“Why do we have to do this…” Matt whined, looking around in the fancy restaurant. Brian swallowed the ball of pain in his throat, and tried to place an annoyed stare at his friend.

“This is a part of the good damn schedule. I had Emmy helping me out with it. You’re gonna experience all the things that a gay man goes through, except for sex and such, that would be too far. But all the other stuff, oh hell yes.”

“Son of a bitch.”

“Yeah, Yeah, I know, I know.” Brian waved him off like he just gave him the best compliment ever.

“You know, this stink so fucking much!” Matt gritted his teeth as he saw another pair of people making faces and whispering words to each other.

The restaurant was all designed for couples, something Brian would make entirely sure of when he made the reservation.

It was quite fun to watch Matt squirm in his fancy jacket... only if it was a happy kind of squirming..

“Would you just enjoy the food? It’s not like I’m gonna take you home and fuck you senseless like I was your good damn boyfriend or anything afterwards..” Brian growled, tired of Matt’s complaining ass.

“What the fuck happened to you, huh? Can’t you at least share a meal with your best friend?” Brian said lamely, almost making a face when Matt looked like he had to brace himself.

“Do you know what, lets just eat up and go.” Brian groaned, finishing his whine in a rush.

“Thanks, Bri!” Matt’s dimpled smile was back, he was overjoyed by the fact that he now was soon to be free.

It all put another needle through Brian’s heart.

"Next is a fucking gay bar, Sanders." Brian all about snarled at him, shoving him a little as he stormed out of the restaurant, letting Matt deal with the bill.

Brian went directly home after that, calling Emmy on his way trying to hold the car steadily as the tears burned in his eyes.

“Pick up, pick up, oh god damn it, pick fucking up!” Cursing he tried one last call before she finally picked up, totally out of breath.

“Sorry, I was in the shower. Hi, Brian, what’s up?” She breathed happily, always enthusiastic.

“Em, could you come over please… I-I kind of need some advice..” Brian’s voice was tick, and Emmy could quite clearly paint the picture.

“I’ll be there in five, hun. Don’t you worry. I’m gonna kick his lousy ass.” She snarled, finding her keys and her wallet.

“Thank you, Em.” Brian sighed shakily, finally parking his car.

She arrived pretty quickly, and after she had hugged Brian, letting him cry on her shoulder, they sat down in the sofa to discuss further arrangements.

Pinkly, Brian’s beautiful snow white Maltese puppy was sleeping in Brian’s lap all along, trying her best to comfort him.

“I dunno, Emmy, he’s been horrendous to be with. It’s like he forgets that I’m his best friend, and he’s all nasty. Saying all the time that everything is dreadful,
and that I’m a son of a bitch and he’s all caught up in the gay-thing. All the fucking time.” Brian sighed, a few new tears threatening to spill.

“Don’t cry, honey, don’t. That jackass isn't worth it. I can’t believe that he can’t see how he treats you. Just can’t. Do you know what, I think you should stick exactly to the scedule, but he deserve a little more.. ‘fun’.
When you take him to the gay bar, you should make sure that he gets a full out lap dance.” Emmy grinned a sly grin, making Brian smirk, drying his tears.

“That’s a great idea.”

xoxo

The leather chair squeaked when Matt moved around, his cigarette prominent in his mouth as he grunted happily to himself.
His company had landed a pretty big project this month and that brought lots of money into Matt’s pocket.
Suddenly, he was interrupted by a loud ringing noise as the phone on his office-desk rang, shaking him out of his daydreams.

“Hello?”

“Mr. Sanders, one Emmy Dustee is here to see you.” The Secretary spoke, making him grumble under his breath.

“Did she have an appointment?” The sound of the phone being snatched out of the secretary’s hand and her protests, was answer enough.

“Don’t you try me, Sanders. Let. Me. In.” Emmy demanded, and Matt growled something about her being a pain in the ass. But he let her in, anyway.

Sweeping off her aviators, she looked him up and down for a moment before she rolled her eyes, not saying anything quite yet.

“Why are you here?” Matt asked uninterested.

“Maybe you could tell me that, or what, Matt?” She crossed her arms over her chest.

“I’m sorry, but I have no idea.” He said in a business voice.

“Why are you such an ass, Matt? Why? You could at least try to be his friend! Just because you lost a bet, doesn't mean that you have to be a complete ass to him!
Don’t you see how Brian is feeling right now? You’re not just embarrassed about having to ‘act’ gay, but you’re also acting embarrassed by being out with him!”
She was now standing over him, her hands on both of his armrests, standing very close now.

“I didn't realize-”

“Well then you should fucking begin to realize, Matt! Cause it’s killing him. If he comes to to me again, just as hurt as he was last Thursday, you’re a dead man.” Emmy finished, her green eyes meaning every word.
She poked the last words into his head too, just to make sure.

“You’re scary.” Matt squeaked, not daring to move out of his office chair.

“I try my very best.” She snickered, then she let go and pulled her jacket better around herself.

“I’m leaving now, Matt. But if you don’t start to be a better friend, Brian’s gonna cut you out of his life, and that’s something that I know you don’t wanna deal with.”

“What about you?” He challenged, his fist tight around the armrests. “I’ll have to think about it.” She answered between gritted teeth. Next moment, she was gone, and Matt could breath again.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a very interesting night.."
♠ ♠ ♠
2/3

oooooh! How's Matt's gonna react to this! :o