Status: Complete.

The G-Word

I need some distraction.. oh beautiful release.

I need some distraction, oh beautiful release..

Slowdancing into Matt’s apartment, the couple moved gracefully over the wooden floor, towards the living room’s heart. The small amount of smoke that came from the candle that were lit after a few moments, surrounded them, wrapped them tighter into their own little bubble.

Brown eyes glanced feverishly at hazel colored, his eyes just as passionate. Their heartbeats was the only thing they could hear as they danced to the low music coming from Brian’s cellphone.

The slender, tanned, man soon found himself laying his head on the shoulder of the broad chested, tall boyfriend, hugging his frame tightly as he could without letting go of the soft hands. Callused guitar hands against soft piano fingers folded into a tight grip that was comfortably tight, not clenching but just holding, like fresh couples do.

Their love floated in their movements, dancing lovingly in the dimmed lights. The scent of Matt’s shirt making Brian’s throat tightened, and he had to swallow those happy tears that threats to fall every minute.

“I’m so lucky. So lucky, to have you.” Matt whispered, the raspy voice sounding soft and meaningful, his lips so close to his boyfriends lips they could be.

“Mattie-”

“Shh.. So lucky, I’m so so lucky to have you. I love you.”

“Yeah, and I’m lucky to have you too, but could we, you know.. go to the bedroom?”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

Then they were lost. The liplock made smacking sounds, their hands began wandering all over their chests, tummies, diamond cut hipbones..

The clothes were shred everywhere as they entered the bed, Brian’s hand long way gone into Matt’s fitting boxershorts, stroking the ache that was found down there into full rippling.

You are pulled from the wreckage.

of your silent reverie..

Looking down into those chocolate colored orbs probably was one of the things that Matt had found himself to not be able to live without. When they were coated in beautiful desire, there was nothing more addicting, no alcohol nor drug, that could ever keep him from Brian’s muscular embrace.

The tanned skin stretched when Brian moved his hips with tiny pleads. Matt’s silky lips worked their way down his happy trail with wet kisses, tasting, touching the skin with special care.

Lickerish moans came out of Brian’s thin lips as Matt finally engulfed the warmness of his mouth around the aching manhood between Brian’s legs.
“Oh god, please.. M-mattie..Gnnh..” Brian’s hands clenched around the soft fabrics that lay on Matt’s king-size bed, the burning flame in his body and heart matched the fire that he found into them hazel eyes.

His heart fluttered as Matt sent him a tender smile between sucking, making him even more desperate to taste the real deal..

“Fuck, baby, I’m so ready..” Brian moaned huskily, almost rasping, so totally dizzy from all the pleasure.

“Ahhhh! Oh God!”

Matt chuckled as his Brian whined, the finger that he just coated in lube was now pressed gently into Brian’s sweet ass, and then searching for the bundle of nerves that would make him go crazy with mind blowing pleasure.

“Ready?

A lewd, long groan, came from Matt’s troat as he finally entered the tightness, his boyfriend’s eyes rolling into the back of his skull as he made a undefinable noise, squeaking a little in the end.
“Oh god. Oh holy fuckin damn it, please move, now, or y-ya won’t get l-laid in a month!” Brian let out this in a mix of a strangled cry and a mushy man voice, the last part almost blury.

“Relax, baby, let me do all the work.” Matt smirked, bending Brian’s feet upwards to his shoulders, resting them there before he began thrusting harder,
and Brian’s face became totally out of it again as white thunder strikes echoed in his mind. Their lips fused together,
sending even several electrical waves through them both.

“Ohh baby..” The growl from Matt was warning enough as Brian’s ass clenched, not able to hold back for even 30 seconds longer.

“Please, please…” Brian screamed, and Matt clenched his soft hand around Brian’s cock, pumping him into his final release,
sending shock waves of pleasure through the tanned muscular body. Eyeing Brian’s immediate spasming, it went for him, and soon he had filled Brian up with his creamy jucies.

“M-maaaahh..tttiee..” Brian breathed, the after shocks still playing tricks with his beautiful mind, the feeling almost too much to bare. “Shh... “ Matt carefully kissed his bicep, the tattoos shining on the wet, sweaty skin, rippling with goosebumps as soon as Matt’s lips touched.

“Kiss me…” Brian finally smiled, his eyelids heavy.

“I love you..” Matt sighed, kissing him lovingly, laying back down beside Brian, pulling the worn out lover of his tight to his chest as he smiled down at him seeing Brian was already fast asleep. “Oh how you turned my world around..” Matt whispered, getting a pleasant sound in reply. “I love you so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go, pure smut served. :giggle: hope you enjoyed.

Lyrics from 'Angel' - from the movie City Of Angels.

A7x (c) themselves.

plot (c) My-Mental-Fiction

Thanks so much for reading, commenting, recommending <333 !!