Status: Complete.

The G-Word

Are you seeing the light, man?

The bar was a little too crowded for Matt’s taste. It kinda smelled sex and alcohol, and he wasn't sure that was something he wanted to smell in a bar like this. Therefore he kept himself very close to Brian,
kind of happy that in here, no one would actually judge him. He didn’t know anyone here anyway.
Brian had a small smile playing on his face tonight, much of it had probably to do with the fact that Matt stayed very close to him. That was a good feeling.

“Do you want a drink?” Brian grinned, overjoyed as Matt pressed his hand a little closer to Brian’s shirt covered back, since several men shot undressing stares at the buff man.

“Yeah, but not too strong. I want a beer.” Matt murmured, already sweeping the area for another flirty hunk that would come too close.

“Okay.” Brian answered softly, elegantly hopping down from his bar-stool, and gracefully moved his legs over to the bar, about two meters away from where they sat.

Matt watched as Brian waited for his orders, then suddenly the light was turned off and the middle stage was lit up by blue neon lights.

“Gentlemen, hunks and divas! We here at Mine Shaft, are proud to present to of the hottest piece of ass in all Long Beach Cali; The fantastic Ice and his beautiful little friend, Diamond!”

A tall lanky man was suddenly standing in a spotlight, his ice blue eyes told everyone that this indeed had to be Ice.
He had a lean tummy with a long tattoo spreading down from his chest and all the way down to his navel. His black hair was spiked up in a sexy styling, his bangs falling down into his face,
hiding one of his eyes. His labret piercing shone in rhythm with the music, his sensual lips formed a smirk that would knock anyone out in a second. He moved his hips gracefully, flirting with the guys up front.
He was dressed in a short shorts, that was black with small glittering sparkles going on there.

He soon approached the pole standing in the center of the stage, doing graceful and sexy movements around it, playing with it like it was his favorite toy.

Soon a very much shorter guy, with baby face and big brown eyes, came out on the stage. He was dressed in a tux, only, the ‘pants’ was as illegally short, and the jacket didn’t have a shirt underneath. He had of course a bowtie attached to his neck.

Matt found himself at the edge of his bar stool, surprisingly charmed by the two dancers. The dancing increased in sexiness as the shorter man begun to tease the other,
moving his hips in perfect rhythm with the music, going all in. The taller moaned as the smaller suddenly begun to grind against him, his hands around the taller's hips and the taller's hands clinging to the pole.
The audience was thrilled, this was so exiting.

Matt swallowed hard. His imagination was suddenly playing very dirty games to his mind. No this can’t be, I can’t possibly react like this. This is unreal. I’m not gay.I’m not gay, I’m NOT gay!
His mind screamed at him, but his body reacted differently. Suddenly, he was on his feet moving his way over to the stage, taking a chair between the men sitting there.
Finally, Brian returned with the drinks, not seeing Matt there he frowned before his mouth fell agape in bewilderment. He could’t believe his own brown eyes! Matt was sitting in front of the stage?
Instead of hiding somewhere far away from it?! He had to see this.

“Matt! What the fuck?!” Brian squeaked. Matt sat on the edge of his chair still, his face flustered with a bright pink color, hands clenching into fists.

“Matt, are you okay?” Brian asked concerned, his head tilting a little bit to the left, his hair a little wavery but stayed spiked up. He looked cute, Matt thought. What the fuck.

Matt shook his head, then nodded, then just continued staring at the dancers on stage.

Brian stood still for a minute, watching the situation unfold.

Okay, time for the real test.

Brian carefully approached the stage, sticking a few dollar bills into one of the dancer’s boots, pointing at Matt with discretion.

“Brian. What are you doing?!” Matt finally wake from his trance, now looking at Brian with wild eyes as the smallest of the dancers, Diamond, approached Matt’s lap!

“Oh god.” Matt’s mind turned into a haze as the lap dance begun, the smaller man biting his lips, making sounds that Matt never thought was gonna turn him on, but hell they did.

“Oh..” He felt himself grow harder and harder, the haze taking over completely, the arousal building up to a climax. “Brian!” He moaned, feeling a damp spot form in front of his jeans, begging that Brian didn’t hear the last word.

“I’m out of here.” Matt pulled himself off the chair still flustered as the dancer’s show came to and end and the applause was still going on. He rushed out of the bar, the chill air hitting his face with a pleasant coolness, his chest heaving.

“Oh fucking hell..” He whispered, not answering Brian’s worried calls from inside.

“Matt!” Brian calls out, really worried that he quite frankly have scared him away for good.

“Why the hell did you do that, huh? That’s fucking sick..” Matt’s voice is angry, but wavery, and Brian bite his lip in regret.

“I-I’m sorry, Matt, I mean I-I thought that you were.. kinda enjoying that..” Brain tries, not knowing if he should approach the buff man or not.

“I’m not fucking gay, Brian. Don’t you fucking get that?! I might be your best friend, and you might be gay and stuff, but I’m not..” Matt feels the lie stream out between his teeth, but he deny it with every fiber in his human being.

“Don’t you blame me for you cumming from that lap dance, Sanders.” Brian snaps, once again trying to pull the needles out of his fucked up heart.

“I-I didn’t fuckin’ cum..” Matt says, then curse, because he can’t even convince himself, let alone Brian.

“I gave this a fuckin’ chance, okay? I went with you to the bar, I’ve tried to do everything you’ve told me to do, or dragged me into. Fucking asshole!” Matt screams and that’s when Brian gives him a good punch to his face,
sending him into a good damn haziness.

“I’m an asshole? Wow. I’m an asshole.. At least you know how that feels, don’t you Sanders.” Brian says dangerously softly, then he shoots Matt a final death glare before he storms off,
letting his ‘best friend’ haning there alone with his tickheaded tantrums.

xoxox

The door was shut closed with a giant bang, as Matt entered his apartment, still fucking aroused. “Oh, Brian…” He was so confused, yet there was only one thing capturing his attention right now, and that was his good damn dick.

“Fuck!”

Matt went into his expensive mini fridge pulling out a decent amount of pretty strong beer, then emptying the can in a few giant gulps. Brian hadn’t come after him,
but right now that didn’t bother him too much, because he couldn’t figure out his own mind at the moment.

“I need to get drunk.”

So in the haze of jacking off and drinking beer, Matt’s slowly reaching another mind-blowing climax, and again it’s a brown eyed man with a crazy sexy smir, spiky hair and smooth voice that’s painting his world white.

xoxo

End of the month.

It’s taking a little effort to talk someone into coming to a party they’ve tried to avoid. They’re afraid of seeing their crush sitting on a coach,
with a beer in his hand, his fancy pants on and the rest of the impressing top apartment is filled with different kinds of people. Somewhere between heaven and hell, that’s for sure.

There’s several worse case scenarios in this scene. Brian for example, was staying on the safe side this time.

Emmy tugged his jacket carefully, not wanting to pressure him to do anything, but giving him the opportunity to walk towards Matt.. maybe hear the words he needed to hear.

“No.” Brian muted. “I don’t want him to see me here right now.” With that she lose up her hold of him,
and then he walked towards Matt’s impressing bar in the middle of the apartment, knowing the hired bartender would make him whatever he wanted.

“Jack.”

“You got it.”

the clock was about one am, and everyone was finding their new one night stand, or passing out in the middle of the room being dragged away by their friends. Matt sat in the coach still, ,not moving around or being the king of his own party.

He just sat there, kind of drunk but not feeling that buzzy feeling that he wanted; He just felt plain sick.

Oh god, did he know why.

Suddenly, a heavy laughing body was clinching to him, touching his chest with warm hands.

“Oh Mattie, I’m so fucking drunk right now!” Brian laughed, clearly drinking his fair share of Jack.

Before Matt could stop him, Brian had begun to kiss his neck, lickerish and erotic swipes with his tongue.

“Fuck, you’re so sexy, Mattie..” Brian panted huskily. Matt closed his eyes, enjoying Brian’s closeness, the feeling of Brian’s body against his own.
“Oh Brian, I’m so sorry…” He whispered, knowing Brian didn’t care or even listened, but Matt found this easier than to say this to Brian’s sober face.
“I’m so sorry for all the things I’ve said to you.” Matt caressed Brian’s chin, making Brian lean into the touch, almost falling over.

“I regret all the things I’ve done, and all the time I’ve wasted…” Matt paused to moan as Brian again began to suck on his neck, the rest of the party far away in another world, only Brian mattered right now.

“Oh Mattieee..” Brian giggled, then hiccuped a little, before he fell over for real this time, landing in Matt’s lap, out to the world.

“Oh Brian, what have I done to you..” Matt sighed, then picked Brian up. He was walking him to one of the guestrooms when the cops came in.

“Where’s Matt Sanders?” One of the officers asked.

“Party is over people, we need a word with the house owner.” Another one announced.
“Hello, officers. Matt’s not currently here, he’s helping his best friend to bed. Can I ask you what this is all about?” Emmy interrupted, stepping forward so she didn’t blend into the leaving guests.

“And you are, Miss?”

“Emmy Dustee, Matt’s other best friend.” She spoke clearly, her bright green eyes speaking of no doubts.

“Where’s the head officer for this mission?” Emmy asked, “I would like to speak to him.”

“I’m right here. I’m Officer Clay, how may I help you, Miss Dustee?” Officer Chris Clay suddenly arrived, his long hair still very prominent as he didn’t use a uniform,
his policebadge hanging lously around his black t-shirt, which of course showed off all his muscles.

“What’s going on here, what’s the charges? Did Matt do something really bad?” She had to swallow, the officer was smoking hot.. She couldn't think about that right now.

“He’s highly suspected for a business fraud with a Chinese company. We have to take him in and do a interrogation, to get his version of the story and also hear if he had anything to do with this.

After all, he should know what’s going on in his company.” Officer Clay explained, sighing when the pretty lady slammed her hand over her mouth in shock.

“Oh my god! This can’t be real.” Emmy said trembling, finding the nearest chair and bumping down at it. The last guests was finally out of the house and there was only the police left, except form Matt’s closest friends.

“Emmy, what’s going on?!” Matt suddenly appeared, been putting Brian to bed with struggle, since Brian of course had woken up for a little while, and clearly didn’t plan to sleep.

“Mr.Sanders?” Officer Clay asked.

“Yes, that’s me what’s going on?!” Matt’s voice was very worried, his body language showing that he had no idea why the police was there.

“You’re suspected for a giant business fraud, which means you’re being brought in for a interrogation and possible arrest, but we will not know that until we’ve investigated this case further.” Chris explained,
then another officer put a hand on Matt’s shoulder.

“Do you come freely or do we have to cuff you up?” This one asked, and Matt shook his head sadly.

“No, I’ll come freely.”

“Matt. Is this for real? Did you do this?!” Emmy almost screamed, looking at Matt with tears in her eyes.

“No, Em, I have nothing to do with this, I swear.” He promised, his hazel eyes looking even more frustrated then he had felt a couple of minutes earlier.

“We got to go.” Chris annoucned, looking at his mobile phone that was buzzing .

“If you need anything, call me.” He reached Emmy his card, then shamelessly winked at her when no one looked. “I will..” She stammered, took the card before she took a last look at Matt who was looking in a completely different direction.

In the doorway to the guestroom stood Brian, still drunk, but he seemed to have sobered up enough to understand the situation. Right now he was just standing there, his chocolate brown eyes on the verge of tears.

“I’m so sorry Brian..” Matt whispered, as he was taken away.

Brian just shook his head, then turning away going back into the guestroom.

3 painful days later..at Brian’s house.

“I don’t wanna talk to him, Emmy!” Brian complained, stearing at his best friend with annoyance.

“But you have to, sooner or later, Brian. I know that all this is bothering you, and that’s why you have to do something with it!” She had tried to convince him for what seemed like forever,

just since she got the information that Matt was out of jail 4 pm that afternoon, found innocent at last, luckily for him.

She seriously priced God for that, because she had no idea how her fucked up friend would get back on track if not. None the less, what would’ve happened to Brian...she wouldn’t even think about that..

“You love him, Brian. And you said you heard him apologize to you when you were drunk.”

“Yes, but that doesn’t count, he seriously need to find his balls and tell me when both of us is good damn sober.” Brian kind of whimpered, his bottom lip almost forming a pout.

“Oh good damn it, Brian! Just meet up at the staition when he gets out.” She suggested, doing a hand motion to match up with it.

“I’ll think about it.” Brian sighed, then rolling his eyes when Emmy squealed in victory.

“I’ll pick you up at 3:30 pm, I uh.. gotta meet someone there too.” She blushed, and Brian arched an eyebrow.

“Oooh, who are you dating? What does he look like?!” Brian was suddenly very interessted, happy for his friend that he knew hadn’t dated for quite a while now.

“Wait and see.” Emmy winked. “Hah! Now you have to go!”

xoxoxo

3:30 PM

“Stop moving around in that seat, Brian! Should think that you would pee yourself any minute.” Emmy chuckled amusingly behind her aviator glasses. They were soon arriving at the police station and Brian was so nervous.

“What if I fuck this up, Em.. What if he don’t care about me at all..” Brian rambled.

“Stop it.” Emmy smiled comforting. “You’re gonna be fine. If not, I’m gonna kick his ass.” She said happily, keeping her eyes on the road.

“We’re here.”

Matt walked out into the office area of the police station with a sigh, the reseption was right behind the corner, and he couldn’t wait to get all the way out.
3 days of intense interrogation was not fun. It seemed like he had put his trust in the wrong people, but he had managed to clean it all up with a few phone calls just a couple a minutes ago.

He luckily kept his busines, a little damanged in a few places, but nothing he couldn’t fix.

Finally reaching the reseption, he gave his name and other information to the secretary, signed a few papers and then turned around to leave.

He couldn’t believe his own eyes.

Walking into the police station was no other then Brian, still looking dashing in his tight leather jacket and skinnny black jeans. “Brian!” He blurted out surprised.

The one spoken to stopped for a second, gathering himself before he continued towards Matt, still somewhat wearing a poker face. “Hi Matt.”

“Oh Brian I’m so sorry!” Matt whispered, his hazel eyes spoke of sincere emotions, and Brian swallowed a lump in his throat.

“I’ve been so blind, Brian. I’m so sorry that I put you through all this shit!” He eleborated, scratching his neck in nervousness as he spoke softly.

“I heard you. At the party, when you thoguht I was too drunk to understand anything.” Brian sniffled, looking away. “C’mere,” Matt murmurred, closing his embrace around the other man,
knowing that he had a lot of work to do to make things right again.

“I love you Matt:” Brian sobbed. “I’m so sorry..”

“Don’t be sorry, Brian.” Matt cooed, holding him tighter to his broad chest, letting Brian rest his head into Matt’s neck.

“I love you too.” Matt spoke softly, waiting for the other to respond to that.

“What?! Really?” Brian had the widest eyes he probably ever had in his entire life.

“I’m 100 % serious, Brian.”

That was all it took for Brian to grab a hold of Matt’s chin and crash his beautiful soft lips against Matt’s strong moist ones. The kiss was reassuring, loving and promising, everything both of them needed to feel at this very moment.

“Am I your boyfriend now?”

“You better be.” Matt chuckled, stealing another warm kiss.

“Yey! Finally!” Emmy cheered, coming out of one of the offices, hand in hand with her new date.

“You’re fucking joking! Omg!” Brian laughed, seeing his one night stand flirt right there in front of him. “Hi, Brian.” Chris snickkered, winking at him.

“What? Did we miss something?” Emmy turned around looking from Chris to Brian, not quite understanding. “Brian, how do you know Chris?”

“Uh, Mattie?”

Matt blinked, “Yes?”
“I may or may not have been alone that night when I got drunk at your party at the start of this month..” Brian giggled, watching as both Emmy and Chris laughed whole heartedly at Matt’s face expression.
“I’m sorry Matt..”

Matt just shrugged. “You’re mine anyways now, Haner.”

“True that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! x'D
Okay, I might be able to write a sequel to this. I think it requires smuut. xD
But we'll see when I have time. :)

THANKS FOR READING ! <3