Status: On hiatus until Age of Ultron release

Brooklyn Baby

Accident

I stood in my suit as I stared at Tony. He was building what he would call an Iron Man suit. Dummi was next to me recording him as he prepared to take off. As his hands shot beams down, his body flew to the wall.

“Holy SHIT!” I yelled as I flew straight toward him and picked him up carefully.

“Tony! What the hell!” I yelled as he winced

“Come on take two.” He said as he set everything up again as we stood facing each other as Pepper descended down the stairs.

“Hold my hands I’m going to teach you to fly.” I told him as he laughed

“Lana please, I think I can do this.” He smirked

“Out of the two of us, which can and has been flying?” I asked as he stared at me.

“Good argument.” He told me as he grabbed my hands and we slowly both rose up as I let go of him and he flew on his own. I smiled and applauded as he flew around before landing.

“Okay I got this.” He flew out of his home as I flew after him

“You idiot!” I yelled as he flew around the Ferris wheel and above the clouds toward the sky. I could feel the cold hit my skin as the Iron Man suit was freezing, before I knew it he was falling. I lifted my hands up and caught him as he looked at me.

“This is humiliating.” He laughed as I sighed

“Shut it.” I laughed at him as he flew out of my arms straight home. I chased after him as he flew back to the house.

"This is going to go to his head." I sighed as I flew straight toward the garage.

Before I had knew it Tony was announcing that he was in fact Iron Man. But just when I thought my problems were over, I was introduced to SHIELD.

It was seven months after the announcement that Tony thought of having someone else run the company. He and spoke to me in confidence that he would die with the Arc Reactor in his chest. We were to head to Monaco for an event. I could feel my skin run cold with the information that Tony had told me.

"Natalie Rushman?" I asked the redhead as she stood in front of me as Pepper talked to Tony.

"Yes." She looked at me as I thought

"She's lying..."

I grinned as I looked at the news, I had my outfit on. I had a meeting with two astrophysicists. I waved off at them as I headed to New Mexico.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jane what the hell it's like one am?" I yawned as she began rambling about Einstein-Rosen Bridge wormhole things.

"Okay, calm down! I can be there by flight in like 20 minutes. I yawned as I slipped on a red sun dress and shorts. I tie on combat boots as I made I slipped my wallet around my wrist with my phone and charger. I jumped out the window and raced over to Jane.

I head to Jane's home as landed on the roof as usual. I looked up to see Jane and a taller blond man, Nordic looking. I stood and stared as he looked at me.

"Jane what's wrong?" I asked as I approached my new friend.

"Lana, this is Thor. Thor this is Lana, she is one of the people that I was telling you about that has special abilities." She explained as Thor stared at me.

"You flew here?" He asked

"Yes." I nodded as he grinned and explained to me that he could do the same.

"Your last name...is it Odinson?" I asked

"Yes!" He smiled as if he had seen an old friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in what appeared to be a holding cell. Agent Phil Coulson approached me with an offer to a project called The Avengers initiative.

"My allegiance lies in protecting, not serving." I told him as I sat in my blue leggings and black boots. My red top was sleeveless as I had red gloves on as well. He looked at me as I stood,

"I will be there to help SHIELD when they need me." I offered as he smiled at me.

"Just like your brother." He told me as I grinned

"You can't afford us." I joked as he shook my hand