This Is The Last Night

House Cleaning And Bruises

I fell asleep on my bed with all my homework spread out all over it. I can’t believe I actually fell asleep during my homework. Oh well. I got up and went to my mirror to look at myself. I had a nice bruise already forming. I so was not going to school for a few days now. I lifted up my shirt to see my whole stomach was bruised. I walked back to my bed and laid down. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6am. This is my normal time getting up so I could shower, but what’s the point today I have to clean all day long and that’s so going to be fun….Not! I laid down for a while longer until there was pounding on the door.

“Hey Tramp get the fuck up and clean this fucking house before Bill decides to punish you.” I turned to the clock. God dammit it’s only 6:30am. I got up and got dressed I wore loose clothes so that my bruises wouldn’t hurt so much. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I wanted to eat but I know she wouldn’t let me at all. So I just started cleaning. First room to Clean was the living room. I started cleaning and since I couldn’t vacuum till later I just did everything else. I threw away the nasty crap in there and dusted. When I was done with the living room I went to the kitchen and it was only 7:30 am. And that’s when she left. She walked out of there room and ignored me and left. I was waiting for him to come down and leave for work also. I quietly snuck into the dinning room waiting for him to storm down the stairs. While I was cleaning I heard his door slam shut. Shit! Then I heard his steps coming closer. I kept thinking of something to do so that he wouldn’t touch me. The noise stopped and then I got spun around. I was facing that man that was ruining my life very easily. He pushed me into the table and my back started hurting. I fell to the ground and he just laughed like he always did and started to lay on top of me. Don’t worry our clothes were on so he was just going to do something else. That I didn’t know what he was going to do. I closed my eyes because I didn’t want to see what was going to happen to me. I heard my zipper of my pants and started freaking out! God why me. I opened my eye to see if maybe I had some type of advantage. But no luck and he had his pants off already and was starting with mine. Please something come up were he has to leave! I don’t want this! He started to feel me up and I started crying. I couldn’t hold it back anymore he was going to rape me I knew it. Then a miracle happened. His phone rang. At first he didn’t care and kept going until it rang again then he got off of me. I was shaking because I was so scared.

“Oh are you sure I can’t come in later?” he was going to try and get a quickie out of me. I started to crawl away.

“But I have important things to do at home today sir.” Yea what fuck your foster daughter you nasty fuck! I was under the table now so I couldn’t tell if he saw that I was moving.

“Fine I’ll be there in 10” he said and hung up. I was almost far enough away. Unlucky for me he walked to where I was heading and pulled me up off the floor and pushed me against the wall.

“Trust me bitch I’ll have my way with you one day!” he said and he had his hands on my thigh and he pushed past my panties and shoved his fingers into me. I screamed because it hurt so badly, And he did it twice and then left and I dropped to the floor crying. I crawled back to my pants and put them on. I needed to get this house cleaned so I could get out of here. I cleaned the kitchen and then the dining room and my room and the bathrooms and there room. I did this fast so that in case he came home I wasn’t in his room so he wouldn’t be able to do anything to me. Once I was done cleaning the house it was about 3pm. They would be home anytime now. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door. I started on my homework. I had most of it already done so it was all good. I finished it by 5pm and then decided I needed food since I haven’t eaten. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I could here the two going at it in there room. I quickly grabbed my food and went into my room. All I could say was thank god there going at it. That saves me. I started eating and pulled out Davey’s poems. I read through them all. They all were amazing. The last one I read pulled at my heart and mind. It was called the Haunting.

The Haunting
When I look at you my gaze goes past your eyes
And I feel so sorry for filling you with lies
But when I'm looking at you it's not you that I see
I'm looking at a phantom that won't stop haunting me
She's just a ghost, she's in the past but I never will let go
Because she is the presence of the truest love I'll know
Saying that I love you, it helps to soothe my pain
Knowing that I lost her and we'll never meet again
I'm making you a victim of this love that isn't true
I'm making you this victim but there's nothing I can do
I can't move on, I can't let go, and I know it isn't right
But I do not want you, I want her with me tonight...

This one made me cry a bit. Did he lose his true love? Or was this just something he thought up of just like I would write my stories. I decided right then and there I would attempt to go to school tomorrow it just depended on my bruises really. I really wanted to see Davey now and it was like a must.
♠ ♠ ♠
This poem is my boyfriends he wrote it and is allowing me to use it so be nice! I love the poem to an extent lol sooooo
Comment please