This Is The Last Night

Wipe Away Those Tears Of Blood

Chapter 3
The Next day I woke up at the normal time and did the normal things but this time when I looked in the mirror while fixing my hair I saw the bruises on my face. It was worse. I tried to put make up over the bruises but it didn’t work. It just bled straight through. I decided to not go to school today. I was going to pretend I went to school and if the school called I’d delete the message before they get home and could listen to the message. I couldn’t stay home because he would know that I didn’t go to school and that wouldn’t be such a great idea. Who knows what he’d do to me. I text Robyn to see if she would let me stay at her place today.

S: Hey can I stay at ur place today? I cnt go 2 school.

R: yea that’s fine. I’ll stay with u okies?

S: Yea that’s cool I was hoping you would stay ne ways lol

R: Okies well it’ll be a girls thing okies Ill get Maddie here 2

S: sounds good thx! Ill be at ur house after 730 ok?

R: yea that’s fine TTYL

S: bye!

I closed my phone and went back into my room and started packing my bag with things to take. I took Davey’s poems again. Just cause they were meaning so much to me now. Shit that’s the only think I didn’t think bout…. Well actually this is for the best I don’t want anyone at school seeing my bruises. So I wait till the clock turns to 7:25 AM then I get up off my comfy bed that almost consumed me with sleep again. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart and then started towards the door when I got stopped. God dammit so fucking close!

“Bill wants you to clean the house when you get home from school today.”

“But it’s not even dirty.”

“Yes it is you tramp!”

“Ok I will don’t worry.” I didn’t need to get more bruises on top of my newly formed ones already. And then before she could say another word I walked out the door. I walked towards the school making it look like I was going. Once I saw her leave I turned around and ran past my house and I ran till the air in my lungs was harshly coming out. I stopped at a corner to take a breather. I decided maybe walking a few houses to Robyn’s wouldn’t be so bad. I kept walking and I got to the door but before I could even knock the door flew open and there stood Robyn and Maddie.

“Wow this is worse than last time.” Maddie said

“Yea I know and I was thinking bout being a bitch to her this morning.”

“Good thing you didn’t otherwise it gets worse.” Robyn said

“Yea I know that’s what I was thinking on some level.” I said smiling and walking into
Robyn’s house. We went straight to the living room and started watching movies. This was nice. A girl’s day in. We watched a few movies. Like Dawn of the Dead, August Rush, and in between those movies we’d play some video games. It was pretty much a boring day but it was fun hanging with my friends. There was one small problem though. I couldn’t stop thinking about Davey. I don’t know why I mean I’ve not thought of him before and it wasn’t that bad. But now it sucks to try and direct my attention to anything without thinking something that has to do with Davey. It was weird. 3:00pm came. I didn’t want to go home. I just wanted to hang with Robyn and Maddie. I said my goodbyes and then walked home. It took me a good 20 minutes because this time I didn’t run at all. When my house came into view I let out a sigh of relief. They weren’t home so I was safe for the most part. I got into the house and went straight to the phone. I checked the answering machine and deleted the message from the school plus there number. I started cleaning the house that way when they got home they would see me cleaning and would not bother me. As I continued cleaning I grabbed my phone. Should I text him? Do I want him to know its me? I slowly went to a new text message template and started typing a message to him. After a few seconds I stopped typing and reread what I had said.

S- Hey how was school today?
I quickly went through the contacts and found his name and clicked on it. One more click and it’s sent. Just then I heard a door slam. Crap there home. I clicked the send button and shut my phone and shoved it in my pocket fast. I started cleaning again when someone walked it. I didn’t care, but I should have noticed because then I got screwed. It was him he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I was kicking and trashing trying to get out of his grip when he threw me onto the bed. When I saw where we were it was there room. No! This can’t be happening. He got on top of me and started undoing my pants. I tried to push him off but all he did was laugh and pull my pants down. Then he went for his pants. I don’t want to live if he actually gets to do what he wants to me. I heard the door downstairs slam shut, Thank God! He stopped and pulled his pants up and threw me off the bed. I hit the floor hard.

“Get your pants on now!” he said and left the room. I quickly pulled them up and left the room fast. I walked out the room to the hall where they were.

“What was she doing in there?” she asked rudely

“Cleaning” is all he stated

“Good.”
I turned and walked away. I was shaking so bad though. I opened my bedroom door fast, and walked in and shut it quietly. Then I locked the door and walked over to my bed and got under the covers and started crying. I hate my life, nothing good is happening. Then I heard my phone beep saying I had a message. I pulled the phone out of my back pocket. I wiped away my tears and opened up the phone. There was a new message from the one, the only Davey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopes ya'll like it!