This Is The Last Night

Darkness Is Fading In

I looked at the name for several seconds. I had stopped crying for the most part. There were still a few tears slipping out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. I finally decided to read what he had said. I clicked the read button and waited patiently. It opened and I read what he had said to my text.

D- Pretty boring XD who’s this?

Should I tell him who I am?

S- That’s good, sry I g2g

This time he was quick to response

D- Why?

S- I’m…in trouble

D- Oh sorry

S- Its ok bye

D- Bye
That made my night! I decided even though it was 6pm I was going to go to bed. I started to think about Davey again. That made me happy and I started to doze off thinking of him when my phone beeped again. I opened my phone slowly. There was another message from Davey.

D- Well, I hope everything is ok. Have a good night and sleep tight.
Man that’s the best thing ever to happen at the end of a day. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a loud banging.

‘What the hell?’ I got up and walked over to the door. I totally wasn’t awake. I opened the door.

“Well you’re hard to wake huh?” said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes more to see who it was. It was my cousin Kelly. I screamed and hugged her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked

“Well, I wanted to see how you were doing?”

“Um… I’m fine.”

“Then why do you have bruises on your face?”

“I fell down the stairs. I tripped over my feet when I was running late for school one day.” Which was partially true since it was from the stairs.

“Uh huh,”

“Come on Kelly haven’t you done that before?”

“No… but I could believe you’d do that.” I smiled

“I know. Now what are you doing here on a school day?”

“It’s Saturday.” She stated

“Oh wow…Where’d Friday go?” I laughed

“Um… What happened to you?” she asked. Should I really tell her bout the abuse? I mean I have 2 more years and I’m out. But I don’t want to leave here for one reason. It’s the main reason I’ll put up with everything instead of running away or ending my life. He is the most amazing person ever……

“Earth to Sarah!” I snapped out of my thinking. “So who is he?”

“What!?” why must me thinking mean I’m thinking of a guy. I know I know I was thinking of a guy but how would she know that.

“Who is the guy you like?”

“I don’t like anyone.”

“Yea you do.”

“Stop it no I don’t.”

“Fine I’ll drop it….today.”

“Ok.” I said smiling

“Ok get dressed were going out!”

“Ok….” I didn’t ask questions with Kelly. She basically says it’s we do what she has set for us in times of depression. So I guess I’m depressed then. I got dressed in my pants and a long blue v-neck shirt. I put on a hat so that I could hide my face more easily. We walked out of my room once I was ready. I made sure we didn’t stop at all in the house. Why do they need to know where I go?

FWD>>>>30 minutes
After an Agonizing 30 minutes we got to the mall, and I mean agonizing. Kelly made me listen to her go on and on about how she can’t wait till she’s 18 and will be done with school. But once that car stopped I jumped out of the car and slammed the door shut. I fell to the ground pretending to kiss it. People probably thought I was crazy. Kelly got out of the car laughing.

“Am I that annoying?” she asked

“Sure…More of you going on and on about you wanting to get out of school. Well lucky you. You only have 1 year left."

“Ha-ha I rock huh?”

“Not really.” I laughed

“Shut up.” She joined me laughing. We walked around the mall for a little bit before she decided she wanted to spend money. I told her I’d help with picking out clothes for her. She liked that Idea I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope yall like it