This Is The Last Night

Electric Touch

I had fallen asleep at midnight. I couldn’t believe I had stayed out there so long. By the time I had gotten in it was dead quiet. So when I woke up I expected it to be loud. It was still dead quiet. I didn’t really care this was heaven to me. I got up and did my normal things, showered, dressed, ate, packed lunch, grabbed school things including Davey’s poems this time, and left. As I walked out the door I realized that both cars were gone. That’s weird but again at least I didn’t have to deal with them this beautiful day. I walked to school slowly as normal. I may hate my house but that doesn’t mean I love school. I mean the only good thing at school was my friends and then there’s Davey, and I liked some of my classes. After about 25 minutes I got to school. I had 5 minutes to get to class and I didn’t care. I walked in and went to my locker and grabbed some notebooks, and a few pens and pencils. I needed them for English class. I slammed my locker shut and walked to class. Right as my hand touched the door knob the bell rang and I jumped into the room before the bell finished ringing. I smiled and walked to my desk and sat down. Now in my head I had a countdown going, 3 more classes and I will see him. Now math was boring and I didn’t care for it so I took out a notebook and started writing. I had a great idea for a story so I wrote and wrote till the bell rang. I had gotten about 4 to 5 chapters written. I walked off to gym class which I had with Robyn and was a blast. I went and got changed in the locker room then met Robyn in the gym. We played badmitten. I was good for the most part, I hit a lot of birdies but we still lost, probably thanks to me. When gym class was over we went and changed. After we changed we went out into the gym again and waited for the bell to ring. We talked about the weekend. I told her that my cousin Kelly came down on Saturday. Robyn had done way more than me and I was thankful. She was telling me because I didn’t want to think of Sunday. Finally the bell rang and Robyn and I went to meet Maddie in the lunch room.

Fwd>>> English 3rd block

Here Maddie and I were listening to the teacher go on and on about hamlet. It’s so boring! He said were going to be watching the movie. Wow! 3 hrs of my life ruined, Oh well. I looked over at Maddie and saw that her eyes were closed so I nudged her and she slowly opened her eyes. She probably would’ve gone back to sleep if the bell didn’t ring. When that bell rang she jumped up and was out the door. It was funny as hell. As I walked out of the classroom my own buzzer went off… I’m going to see Davey in a few minutes. I was so excited; I went straight to science and sat in my normal seat. When everyone else came in they did the same. I was waiting for him. Stop it Sarah he’s going to think you’re weird. So I looked at my notebook smiling and I started writing again; then I felt a vibration in my pocket. I pulled my phone out and looked at it. 5 new messages, I went through the messages.

1st message: D- So what’s the 2nd hint?

2nd message: D- Are you going to ignore me now?

3rd message: D- Please talk to me

4th message: D- Fine, I’ll let you go, Bye.

5th message: D- Man you’re seriously ignoring me.

I started laughing. I quickly text him back

S- Sry I didn’t know I had ne messages Plz dnt hate me =’(

Davey still wasn’t in the room and there was about one minute till the bell rang. What can I give him as a hint?

S- Here’s Hint 2, I go 2 ur school.

The bell rang and I put my phone away and Davey ran in, I laughed quietly. After Davey took his seat the teacher started talking.

“Ok class this is an easy day today, were going to be watching a movie on what we had done on Friday. Sarah, you and your partner from Wednesday can talk about it so you can get caught up.”

Sweet! I was absolutely happy. I got up and walked over to Davey with his poems in my hands.

“Sorry I wasn’t here Friday for the Lab.” I said

“Oh it’s ok…where you at the mall on Saturday?”

“Yea why?”

“I saw you in hot topic.” He said smiling

“Really?”

“Yea your friend bought you a misfit’s sweater.” That’s creepy that he was watching me, well I guess it isn’t since I do the same normally in this class. Davey took out his phone and started texting.

“Who you texting?” I asked

“A girl who randomly started talking to me.” I smiled he was talking to me through text and he doesn’t even know it’s me.

“Well that’s fun.” He put his phone back in his pocket then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I waited a few minutes then took my phone out and read his text to me.

D- So now you talk to me! Lol Well I’m in science now. Where are you?

Ooh he’s a sneaky one there. I text back fast

S- I cnt tell you. Then you might figure out who I am. =P

I Put my phone away and went back to writing down his notes, even thought it was dark in the room I could see the paper just fine. He pulled out his phone and text again then set his phone down on the lab table. Then once again I felt my pocket vibrate, I wasn’t going to let him know it was me so I didn’t touch my phone.

“Oh here!” I said handing him his poems and he smiled

“Did you like them?”

“Yea I really liked the haunting it was amazing!”

“Really?”

“Yea!” I said looking at him; I didn’t realize my hair wasn’t covering my face, or that he could actually see the bruising somehow, until Davey kept staring at me. Finally I asked
“What?”

His hand slowly came up to my face. Shit! He lightly stoked his thumb over my bruise.

“Sarah what happened?” I was lost in his touch; it was amazing, I felt like electricity was going through his hand through my cheek and down my body. It was a weird and strange feeling but I kind of liked it. I had to lie, I didn’t want him knowing about the abuse, but how can I lie to him when he has so much concern in his eyes and voice?

“I fell down my stairs when I was late for my friends get together.” I mumbled.

“And your parents didn’t care?”

“My foster parents don’t really.” This was mainly true. He got real close to my face and I started to get really hot, he was going to do something, When the lights got turned on and he just looked at the bruise a bit more then backed up. I fixed my hair to cover up the bruise again, then the bell rang and Davey left quickly. I grabbed my things then quickly ran out of the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sry i havent updated in a while im having a writers block ill get another chapter out soon promise.