Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

Pretend Like I Don't Entice You

“Hi,” Vic said and tilted his sunglasses down. “Hey,” The rest of his friends were standing around the car, along with his little brother Mike.
“Kellin, this is Jaime, Tony, and Mike. Uh, the rest of you, this is Kellin,” The all chuckled and nodded.
“Yeah, we know, who he is. Especially considering you haven’t shut up about him,” Mike muttered, making the other two laugh.
“Shut up Mike,” I smiled a little and then smirked at Vic. “You’re so obsessed with me,” I teased. “Shut up Kellin,” I laughed as he got in the front of his car, muttering things to himself.
His friends let me sit on the passenger side, quietly whispering to each other as we drove to my house.
“Where do you live?” he asked. “Um…take two rights and then drive straight for like two streets,” Vic nodded a little and did as said before laughing randomly.
“We live right there,” Vic said and pointed to one of the houses on his side. “Oh…you could just stop here, and then I’ll walk back,” Vic shook his head slightly.
“This is faster,” he said quietly. I smiled a little and pointed to my house, Vic pulling up behind my mom’s car.
“I’ll be right back,” I said and grabbed my backpack before heading inside.
My mom was sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine. “Hi Kellin,” she said and glanced up at me. “Hey. Is it okay if I stay at a friend’s house tonight?” I asked.
She raised and eyebrow at me questioningly. “And who is this friend?” she asked
“Um, no one you would know,” She made a face and sighed. “His name is Vic, and he lives, like, right down the street. So, can I go?”
Mom sighed again and crossed one leg over the other. “Alright, alright; but I want his mother to call me,” she said.
“Mom, I am not going to make her call you,”
I ran up to my room before she could protest and tossed my backpack across the room. I put some clothes into a bag, along with my toothbrush, hairbrush, and deodorant. “Kellin, can you come down here, please?” my mom called.
“Yeah, sure,” I slung my bag over my shoulder and went down the steps to where she was standing.
“I don’t know how I feel about you staying at some stranger’s house for the night,” she said. “He’s not going to kill me in my sleep mom. You so want me to have friends, right?”
She sighed and nodded before leaning in to kiss my cheek. “Bye,” I said quietly went out the door.
Vic was tapping his fingertips along the top of the steering wheel, a little absent-minded smile on his face.
“Okay,” he nodded and started the car again, raising an eyebrow as I rolled my eyes. “What?” he asked.
I ignored him for a moment and just wiggled my fingers at my mom as she looked out the window.
“You’re mom was watching us?” Mike asked, laughing a little as I nodded. “Wow, and I thought our mom was overprotective,” I laughed and then sighed.
“She’s not really overprotective; just annoying,” Jaime laughed at that. “Well, prepare yourself, because their Mama Fuentes is the Queen of overprotective,”
Vic and Mike muttered things, proving Jaime’s words right. “Here we are,” Vic said and stopped in a driveway of a large, white house.
Everyone got out of the car, and I followed after them. “Mom, we’re home,” Mike called.
There house was large and clean, most of the furniture a light sand color that contrasted nicely with the dark wood. They had pale, off-white carpet, that looked nice with everything else.
The front door led into a small foyer across from a set of stairs, separating the way to the kitchen and living room. “Mom!”
A woman appeared from the kitchen, a happy smile on her face. “Hi. Oh, who’s this?” she asked.
“Kellin. Kell, this is our mom,” Vic said and gestured to her. “Oh, the boy you mentioned?” I laughed quietly as Vic blushed and glared at his mom.
“I was complaining, not ‘mentioning’,” he said and shot me a glare too. “Well, Kellin, would you like a snack or something to drink? We have plenty of food,”
I blushed and shook my head. “Um, n-no thank you,” I said. “Can I have a pepsi?” Mike asked. “What am I? You’re maid? You know where the kitchen is,”
I laughed a little as Mike made a face and stalked off towards the kitchen. “So Kellin, are you staying for dinner?” she asked. “Um, yes please. Vic invited me to stay over,” I said.
Their mom smiled and nodded.
“Well, it is Friday, so we usually order pizza. Is that alright?” she asked. “O-of course,” Vic took a hold of my wrist, startling me.
“We’re just gonna head upstairs,” he said and tried to pull me away from his mom.
“I want that door to stay open,” his mom said. He rolled his eyes and headed up the steps, dragging me behind him. “Did you hear me Victor Fuentes?” she called.
“Yes, mom, I heard you. The three of them are gonna be up here as soon as they’re done eating anyways,” he said and led me up to his room.
“Your mom seems nice,” I said and sat down on Vic’s bed. It was big and plush, and the duvet covering it was soft.
I ran my hand over the plushy fabric and looked up at him. He was leaning against his dark dresser with his arms crossed, and staring at me.
“So?” he asked. I sighed and frowned. “Already?” Vic made a face and moved to sit down beside me.
“Well if you don’t want to talk about that, then what?” I smirked and looked over at him.
“You talk about me a lot then?” I teased, grinning. “No! I was complaining about how annoying you are,” I nodded and continued to grin.
“Sure, I believe you,” Vic groaned and fell back against the bed. “Hey, if I tell you something, do you promise to tell me too?” He stared at me for a minute before nodding.
“I’m gay. You pissed me off, so I was just being sassy, but, uh, yeah. I like boys,” I said.
Vic raised an eyebrow at me. “Why couldn’t you have just said that in the first place?” he asked. “Because you and then the rest of the school made it seem like it was such a horrible thing for me to be gay, when honestly, there’s nothing wrong with it. I can’t help it, and unless I’m dating them, no one should give a fuck what gender I like. It’s irritating, and no one’s business but mine,”
Vic stared at me after my little rant, and then laughed once. “So I guess you want me to do the same, then? Admit my hidden homosexuality with some big speech, and then look to you for comfort at school?”
I glared and shook my head. “Why do you have to be such an asshole? Seriously Vic, you could have just said yes or no,”
We sat in tense silence for a minute before Vic sighed.
“Fine, I like boys,”
My mouth twitched slightly with a smile. “That wasn’t so hard, now was it?” Vic gave me a less-than-amused look.
“And I’m the obnoxious one,” he said, making me laugh.
The three boys came thundering up the steps then, interrupting our little coming out. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
yay another update
prepare for the feels

title- "A Match Into Water" Pierce the Veil