Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

I Stare At My Reflection In the Mirror

I stalked into the lunchroom the next day, having already planned my revenge.
I refused to just sit back and let Vic torture me, and to be brutally honest, I wanted him to feel as bad as he made everyone else feel.
So, I walked into the lunch line, only buying a plastic cup of water. I pulled the lid off and tossed it in the trash, before taking a quick sip and heading over to Vic’s table.
His back was to me, making it easier for me to dump it over his head.
I smirked as he cringed, hunching inwards as the icy water spilled over him and into his clothes.
He whipped around and glared at me, practically seething. “What’s the matter Vic? It’s only a little water,” I said, ignoring the eerie silence filling the cafeteria.
I walked out, aware that Vic was following after me. He pushed me into the nearest bathroom, violently slamming me up against the wall. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he asked, his voice lethal.
“Getting back at you for yesterday,” I was aware of how close he was standing, his body only a few inches from mine.
“You think you’re so clever don’t you? Well let me tell you Kellin, you’ve made a grave mistake,”
I shrugged and glanced down at his dripping wet self. His crew neck had gone see-through, showing off the well-toned body beneath it.
“Stop that,” Vic jerked my chin upwards, forcing me to look at him. “You’re so painfully obvious,” he said, chuckling darkly as I shrugged.
“You have a nice body. Why can’t I look?” I muttered and glanced down again. “Because I’m not gay Kellin, so stop it,” I cocked an eyebrow at him.
“You sure say that a lot for someone who’s supposed to be straight,” I commented, only pissing him off even more.
“Shut up!” he shouted and pressed me tighter against the wall. I felt my anxiety take over, triggered by his threatening demeanor.
“What? Suddenly you’re afraid of me now?” Vic asked darkly. “I mean if you’re so determined to annoy me, maybe I should really teach you a lesson,”
My breath hitched as Vic pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside before pressing his wet body against mine.
I shuddered and cringed, scrunching my eyes shut.
Vic’s hands held my hips bone-crushingly tight, only helping the image playing in my mind.
“Stop,” I squeaked. Vic just touched his face to my neck, breathing deeply.
“St-stop it, please,” I begged and struggled in his grasp. His body pressed tighter against mine, holding me in place as I tried to get away.
“Please, stop. Jared, stop it!” He let go of me and I immediately fell to the floor. My eyes opened as I realized where I was, and who I was actually with.
I started sobbing, shaking violently as I tried to get him out of my head.
“Kellin,” Vic said quietly and knelt down in front of me. “D-don’t t-touch me-e,” I pleaded and wrapped my arms around my knees.
Vic watched me cry into my knees, just sitting there as I broke down. “Breathe Kellin. You’re okay,” his voice was soft again, instead of that cold, harsh voice he usually used.
“Calm down, okay? You’re alright,”
He touched my arm gently, frowning when I flinched away. “Sorry,” he whispered. My chest ached, and I couldn’t get the feel of his hands on me to go away.
It felt like he was actually there; even though it was only Vic and I.
He sat with me for a while, until I calmed down enough to talk. “Are you gonna tell me what that was?” Vic asked quietly.
I shook my head, staring at the floor.
“Kellin. Kellin, look at me,” he said and tilted my chin up again. “You called me Jared,” I grimaced, fighting back tears again. His name sent chills down my spine, along with quite a few terrifying memories.
“Who is he?” Vic asked, sighing as I stood up shakily. “Since when do you care?” I shot back and rubbed at my eyes.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and I looked like hell. Anyone could tell that I had been crying.
“Kellin, you can’t just keep freaking out like that and expect me not to ask questions. Who the hell is Jared?”
I sighed and frowned down at my hands. “I don’t want to talk about it,” I said. “Especially not in a school bathroom,”
Vic chuckled slightly and leant against the counter.
“Why don’t you come over tonight?” I looked at him like he was mad, earning another laugh.
“I know, it’s weird, but you owe me that much. We can talk,” I bit my lip hesitantly, wondering what he was up to.
“I’m not gonna do anything, I promise. But honestly, I’ve had enough of your attitude, and I think you’ve had enough of mine, so why not? We can call a truce or whatever,”
I nodded and sighed. “Put you’re shirt back on,” I said teasingly, although it came out half-hearted. Vic rolled his eyes and picked his shirt up off the floor.
He wrung it out the same way I had, un-amusedly staring at me as he did. I laughed a little and shook my head, taking a few deep breaths.
“I can drive you home if you want; so you can get your stuff,” I nodded and sighed. “Won’t your parents mind?” I asked.
“No. They’re pretty chill, although they’ll probably fuss over you,” he said.
“Why would they?” Vic sighed, smiling a little. “They just will. Besides, I haven’t had anyone over in a while. Other than Jaime and Tony,” I nodded slightly.
“Did you mean it? About the truce thing; because you really are obnoxious,” Vic laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I guess. You’ve caused me enough trouble, so why not?”
I stuck my tongue out at him childishly and then looked back at the mirror.
“Meet me in the parking lot then?” Vic asked and pulled his shirt back on. “Yeah, sure………What the hell just happened?” I asked softly.
“I have no idea,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
*casually sings Why Can't We Be Friends*

title- "Who You Are" Jesse J