So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 22

"Lilly, it's Will." He said, knocking on my door. "Mind opening the door?"

"Only since you asked so nicely." I replied swinging it open.

He instantly pulled me into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sensing something bad.

"Um, let's go sit down first." Will murmured, pulling me to the couch.

Sitting down, I literally had to poke him to continue.

"I have some bad news."

My heart dropped. "I don't like the sound of this."

"I didn't either." He muttered.

He threaded his fingers with mine, wasting time.

"Will?"

Will sighed. "We're starting tour earlier than planned."

"Earlier as in?"

Letting out a sigh he continued.

"We have to leave for New York tomorrow."

My heart that dropped earlier decided to take another stab to at it.

"To-, tomorrow?" I stuttered.

"I'm so sorry Lilly, I just found out. I tried calling you but you didn't answer so I had to tell you in person, that's better anyway." He trailed off.

I nodded, numbly resting my head on his shoulder.

Will moved so my head was in his lap as he began twirling my hair messily in his fingers.

"How long is the tour?" I whispered.

He replied in a sigh. "Two and a half months or so. We're meeting up with the label in New York to finalize things."

I let out a deep breath, snuggling deeper into him.

"So far were going to be playing around Pacific and later through Europe so I don't know how that'll work with us."

Biting my lip sadly I sunk deeper into his embrace which Will tightened as he continued.

"I promise you Lilly I'll make this work, I will, but if you want to break it off I'd understand."

I looked up at him completely shocked, wide eyed as he nervously awaited my response, it obviously taking guts to ask that.

"Will, you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time, we'll make this work, I don't want to lose you."

The look on his face softened beyond words as Will's lips pushed gently against my own.

"Tour won't be that long, we'll survive." He murmured, kissing my nose.

"Yeah I guess." I murmured; trying to enjoy the time I had with Will.

He smiled sympathetically. "Don't be sad."

I shook my head. "I'm not sad, I'm just... just going to miss you."

He nodded. "I'm going to miss you too except I'll be stuck on a tour bus with a bunch of smelly guys."

I giggled, moving so I was leaning next to Will.

"Yeah I guess snuggling with Chislett wouldn't be the same."

Will chuckled, pulling me close.

"We need to do something since it's out last night together."

My fingers messily found his as an idea popped in my head.

"I want to show you something." I murmured, getting off the couch.

Will gave me a curious glance which I shook off.

"It's my turn for a surprise." Was my only explanation as I tried to figure out what I had to do.

Will watched me as I slid back and forth between my room and the kitchen.

"Do me a favor and heat up the coffee in the pot." I asked, skidding into my room.

Getting inside I changed out of the shorts I had been wearing all day into something warmer.

I could hear Will in the kitchen as I grabbed the first two blankets I found.

By the time I came out I could barely see over them.

I cursed my genes for making me short.

Will laughed nearby. "What's up with the blankets?"

"So we don't freeze." I replied through the fluff.

I heard his footsteps echo closer as the blankets were lifted from my arms.

"Here, I'll take these; you grab the food on the counter."

It amazed me how even when I was the one planning, Will could take control when I was losing it.

Following Will's orders I found the coffee still in the pot and two mugs of something that was not coffee.

"Will?"

He answered without me explaining.

"I made some hot chocolate instead since you said you liked it more."

I smiled to myself as I picked them up.

He looked at me over the blankets, his long frame barely clouded by the cloth.

"Lead the way."

The smile on my lips got wider as I put my hand on his arm.

With him slightly behind me, I pulled him to my surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not exactly fond of this part, but the comments two lovely readers left me guided my mouse.
Plus I didn't want to die...
Still, to make up for this part I'm posting another.
Since I can't put a warning above the chapter I'll put one here.
If you don't like anything related to sex you can skip the next part and keep your little eyes virgin.