Blood Stains on the Stage

Night Is Calling

"Here I am! Rock you like a Hurricane!" Andy sang along to his car radio as he drove through LA to his friends house for their weekly 'Guys Night Out'. Andy was the only one of the three that were actually single, funny enough. The other two, CC and Jake, were both in committed relationships, unlike Andy. "My body is burning, it starts to shout-" He continued singing along, windows rolled down and arm lazily hanging out along the side of the car. Andy pulled up along the curb and parked the car, turning the keys and pulling them out. He locked it and walked up to the door, knocking twice.
"Hey, look who decided to show!" CC laughed and pushed him back out the door. Andy frowned, furrowing his brow.
"I thought we were gonna watch the game?" he looked at a stoked CC and a bored Jake.
"CC's turn to pick tonight..." he sighed, getting in the passenger seat of CC's car. "And he-"
"I picked the best thing ever! So much better that Call of Duty and Batman!" CC grinned, getting in the car as well. Andy sighed and got in the back. "It's a surprise, too."
Andy stared at him in the rearview mirror, a bit scared to say the least. All of CC's surprises ended up being mostly for his benefit... CC turned the car radio on to some lame Top 50 songs of the summer station playing Selena Gomez, which wasn't exactly Andy's favorite. Andy looked out the window at the street lights and couples out for late night strolls. He was so lost in his own thoughts, suddenly ripped away when the car came to a stop outside a building with a flickering neon sign.
"You're kidding." Andy deadpanned, getting out and reading it. A fucking strip club that he had heard all too much about. "How is this-"
"It's for you, my friend. We're just hear for the alcohol." CC winked and pushed him inside.
"No- No way am I- No!" he whined and scrambled to leave again. CC snickered and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the bar.
"All you need are a few drinks and you'll loosen up." He winked and sat him down. Jake sat awkwardly beside him, anxiously spinning his engagement ring. "Dude, you're fine. Ella's not gonna mind if you have a few shots."
Jake shook his head and stood up. "No. Nope, this is totally going against everything I've ever promised Ella I wouldn't do. I'm leaving. Have fun, you two." He rolled his eyes. Andy looked at him.
"Help me." he mouthed, eyes big and pleading. Jake laughed quietly and pat his shoulder.
"Sorry, man." Jake shook his head and left. CC shoved a glass of Seagrams in his hand.
"Loosen up, Andrew." He teased and went to watch the dancer on stage currently. Andy rolled his eyes and sipped the drink, setting it on the bar counter. He watched the stripper from a distance, intrigued. The stripper was definitely a male, tan complexion and the darkest brown eyes he had ever seen. The way his toned body moved against the slick strippers pole was hypnotizing in a way... Andy snapped himself out of the trance and awkwardly sipped his drink some more.
"He's a pretty one, eh?" CC came back. "You should get a private room."
"Ok, first of all- I want a boyfriend. Not an STD. Second, no. Not my type." He shook his head. CC chuckled and hit his shoulder.
"I saw you staring, Biersack."
Andy blushed and turned around on the stool, slumping over his glass. "Was not." He muttered. CC ruffled his hair and ordered another drink. After a while, CC got a text from his girlfriend.
"Ah, duty calls." He sighed. "See ya later, bro." CC winked and left the bar.
"Wait! You're my ride-" he sighed when he disappeared. "Home... Shit." He groaned and turned back to the bar. The dancer from earlier sashayed out and sat beside him.
"Fireball whiskey." He said, in a voice almost as smooth as silk, to the bartender. Andy slowly looked at him. His lips looked redder than they did on stage.. Odd... He turned his head and met his gaze, corners of his eyes crinkling up in a smile. "Hello." He said politely. "I'm Ashley."
"So I've heard. I'm Andy." He nodded. "Nice job up there.." He said awkwardly, unsure of what to say. Ashley laughed and flipped some hair over his shoulder.
"Aw, aren't you sweet..." He snickered. Andy stood up, flustered.
"Yes, well... I best be going. It was nice meeting you, Ashley." He shouted over the music. Ashley laughed and turned his body to face him entirely.
"See you soon, doll face." He winked. Andy smiled sheepishly and left the club in a hurry. He let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding and walked in the direction of CC's house to get his car. That was weird...
Andy arrived in the driveway about twenty-five minutes later, having been humming the song that Ashley had danced to earlier that evening. He wasn't quite sure why he took such a liking to Andy in the first place... Andy went inside to get his keys, not bothering to knock.
"Woah, dude! Knock!" CC laughed. "We could've been naked!"
Andy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but you're not. I just gotta get my car keys, chill."
"Uh, Andy? Your keys are in your coat pocket.." CC reached into his pocket and pulled out the keys. Andy blushed and took them, mumbling a 'thank you.' "Something on your mind? A stripper, perhaps?"
Andy smacked his shoulder, face red. "No!"
"Liar!" CC cackled. "So? What did he say? What do you think?"
"We just talked.." Andy muttered. "Nothing special. Besides, not my type." He turned the door knob and opened the door just a crack.
"Andy, anyone that can dance like that to a Motley song is your type and you know it."
"Oh go back to your girlfriend." Andy rolled his eyes and left, getting into his car. He looked behind him as he backed out of the driveway, driving home. "Ashley..." Andy said the name aloud, smiling faintly. Okay, so he wasn't so bad...