Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

One Direction Concert

Chapter 1: One Direction Concert

“Niall’ s blue eyes stared into mine lovingly as he got down on one knee. Princess… I love you so much and am so glad you decided to move to England to follow your dreams. I am so proud of you for starting a clothing line, becoming a photographer as well as becoming a Victoria’s secret model. You are everything I could have ever asked for and I thank God for you everyday. I never want to live with out you. I want to wake up every morning looking at your beautiful face. I want to grow old together and have little Niall’s and Chandler’s running around. Chandler will you do me the honour of marrying me?”

I got a heart
And I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don’t want to feel alone

The sound of the alarm from woke me up from my dream. Ugh if only that wasn’t just a dream, but whom am I kidding Niall Horan can have any girl in the world why would he choose me. Someone who lives in a small town 45 minutes away from Toronto? However today is the day that Ali and I have been waiting for since One Direction first announced their OTRA tour in Toronto, Canada. We were lucky enough to get seats eight rows away from the end of the catwalk.

My cousin Ali drove down from Ottawa to come to the concert with me as a going away gift. In four days I am moving to London England to attend the University of the Arts London's fashion and photography program. I have always loved fashion and photography as well as traveling. When the opportunity to study fashion abroad came up I jumped on the opportunity. I was going to miss my mother Sandy, my father Matt , my seventeen-year-old sister Katie, as well as our 3-year-old German Shepherd Tyson.

I rolled over and saw my cousin Ali was also awake.“Good morning Ali it’s 10:30am we should probably get up and go make breakfast.” “Good morning “ she replied as she sat up in bed. We pulled off the covers and got out of bed, walking out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen to greet my family and dog.

“Good morning, how did you guys sleep?” I asked my parents hugging both of them. “We slept good how was your guys sleep?” they replied. “It was really good, I had a very good dream!” I said smiling as I remembered my dream.

“Do you guys want french toast with strawberries and bananas for breakfast?” asked my mother. I looked at Ali and we both nodded our heads yes. “Do you guys have real maple syrup?” Ali asked. “Yes” my dad said laughing “we bought it especially for you, we know that’s the only kind you use.” “Breakfast should be ready in ten minutes, if you want to start setting the table” sked my mother. “Sure” we replied as we grabbed everything and set them on the table in the kitchen. 10 minutes later we were all eating the French toast and fruit. “Are you girls excited for the concert?” asked my parents as we were eating. “So excited” replied Ali as she smiled my way. “I can’t wait to see Niall sing live again” I replied smiling. Once we were finished eating we cleared the table and washed the dishes.

As soon as all of the dishes were washed we decided to go swimming in my back yard pool because we still had 2 hours until we would have to start getting ready for the concert. We thanked my mother for breakfast and walked to my room to get changed. I decided to wear my victoria’s secret bikini (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146021761). When I finished I waited for Ali to finish getting dressed. Ali was also wearing a bikini from victoria’s secret. We headed outside and jumped in the pool.
After a while we got out of the pool and decided to tan on the pool chairs. I grabbed my iPhone and looked through twitter, and decided to tweet Niall.

@Chandler_xo: @onedirection concert tonight with @Ali_xo ! Hope you are enjoying Toronto so far @NiallOfficial !

Once that tweet sent, I went onto my instagram account and took a picture of myself in a bikini near the pool and tagged Niall in the caption. What are the chances he will see it. “Oh well” I thought and hit post.

@Chandler_xo: Swimming before the One Direction concert! What are the chances that @niallhoran will see me tonight in the crowed and smile at me? Well if it’s meant to be it will be!

“Nice picture Chan” Ali said smirking at me as she looked up from her iPhone. “I think I will post a picture too. Will you take it for me?” she asked as she handed me her phone. She stood up from the chair and posed for the picture.

@Ali_xo: “You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye. And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like.” @harrystyles

“Ali you looked so beautiful in the picture you posed, there is no way that Harry isn’t going to see that picture and like it” I said winking at her as I gave her a big hug. “Thanks gorgeous” she replied smiling.
At 12:30 we decided it was time for lunch and that we would start getting ready for the concert. “Mom, Dad, Kayla” I yelled as I opened the door to walk into the house “I am going to make Ali and I some grilled cheese sandwiches would you guys want one too?” “Sure, thanks for asking” they replied. I started making five grilled cheese sandwiches while Ali started to set the table. “What does everyone want to drink with lunch?” asked Ali as she started to take out the cups. “Lemonade” my mother, and sister replied. “I will have the same” I said as I flipped over the grilled cheese. “I will have water” my dad said as he walked into the room.

As Ali poured the drinks as I put the sandwiches onto the plates. “Lunch is ready” I called out as I placed the plates on the table. We all gathered around the table and started to eat. “Thank you so much Chan” my family said after a couple of bites “its really good.” “No problem” I said smiling, happy that everyone was enjoying the food. Once everyone was finished eating I cleaned up all of the dishes and headed upstairs with Ali to start getting ready.

Once we reached my room we walked to my walk in closet to start picking out our outfits for tonight. As Ali was looking through my clothes my phone vibrated signaling that I had received a text. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was from my roommate Sophia. We had been texting since we received our dorm room assignments.

Sophia Smith: Hey Love! How are you? I can’t wait to meet you in a couple of days. xo

Chandler: Hello Love! I am great. How are you? I can’t wait to meet you too! My cousin Ali and I are getting ready for a One Direction concert.

Sophia Smith: Ooohh that sounds so fun! I am doing great as well. They are amazing singers, you will have so much fun. Who is your favourite band member?

Chandler: They are all amazing singers but Niall is my favourite! Who is your favourite?

Sophia Smith: My favourite is Liam!! Well have fun tonight and text me tomorrow. xo

“Chan, what do you think of this?” asked Ali as she stepped out of my closet. I looked up from my phone to see that Ali was wearing a black crop top, jean shorts, nude heals and my peach leather jacket. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146026625) “Ooohh, I like it” I said smiling at her “it looks good on you.” “Thanks, now its your turn too pick out something” she says as she shoves me off the chair and into the closet. I went to my closet and picked out this outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146023576) and put it on. I stepped out of my closet and showed Ali. “Wow, you look very beautiful” she said smiling “Niall wont be able to keep his eyes off of you.”

I grabbed my phone off the charger and saw that I had a notification from instagram, so I opened the app and saw that @niallhoran liked my picture! I dropped my phone and screamed with excitement. “WHAT?” asked Ali as she looked at me confused as to why I was screaming? “Niall freaking Horan liked my instagram picture!” I said smiling. “OMG really that’s so awesome! I’m so happy for you” she said giving me a big hug. “Maybe you should check to see if Harry liked your photo too.” I said handing her, her phone from the charger as well. Once she looked at her phone she reacted the same way that I did. “He liked my photo too!”

After we curled our hair and did our make up we started to make our way down stairs to my car. It was 3:30pm when we decided to leave for the concert because it takes an hour to get to Toronto from my house. That would get us there by 4:15 at the latest. That way we can grab some food and walk around the Rogers Center. “Bye” Ali and I yelled as we walked into the garage where my silver Chevy Cruise parked. We got into the car and I backed out of the driveway. Ali plugged her iPhone into my car and we blasted One Direction all the way to Toronto.

We got to Toronto at 4:30pm and parked the car. On our way walking to the Rogers Center we saw a Starbucks, and decided that we would grab a drink. We got in line and a couple of minutes later we were at the front of the line. “Hello, welcome to Starbucks what would you like?” “Can we have two small double chocolaty chip Frappuccino’s” Ali asked. “Sure that will be $10.” We each grabbed $5 from our purses and paid for the drinks. We received the drinks and sat down in a booth.

@Chandler_xo: quick Starbucks drinks before One Direction concert with @Ali_xo

Once we finished our drinks we started to walk to the stadium. It was 5:15pm and the concert started at 7:00pm so we had a lot of time to kill. So we walked to St Louis Restaurant and found a table. Once we sat down we looked through the menu and both ordered chicken wing, French fries and a glass of water. Our food came out 20 minutes later. After we finished eating and paid the bill it was 6:00pm. We left the restaurant and walked across the street to the stadium got in line and waited to get into the stadium. 15 minutes later we were heading to our seats on the floor.

“I can’t believe we got seats so close to the end of the catwalk,” Ali said as we sat down in our seats. We had 30 minutes until the concert started so we took out our phones and started looking at our twitter timelines.

@Chandler_xo: @onedirection concert with @Ali_xo

Once I finished tweeting I noticed that Niall also tweeted.

@NiallOfficial: Toronto show tonight ! Can’t wait to see all the beautiful Canadians !

I retweeted the tweet and put my phone back into my purse.

At 7:00pm Little Mix can on the stage. They were my second favourite band so I danced and sage along to every single song. They were amazing live. Once 7:40 hit, the girls were off stage and we had to wait another 45 minutes until the boys came on stage. Once the boys came on stage everyone went crazy. The fans were screaming, crying, jumping up and down, singing, and dancing. Every time Niall would come to our side of the stage it was like our eye connected. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of his. Who am I kidding he was probably staring at someone else. Throughout the concert I noticed that Harry kept stealing glances at Ali as we sung along and danced to the music.

The concert ended way to quickly and by 10:30pm we were back at my car, about to leave the parking garage. An hour later we were back at my house reminiscing about the concert! After we changed into our pajamas and washed our faces and brushed out teeth. We got into bed and looked through our twitter timelines.

@Ali_xo: Best concert I have ever been too!

@Chandler_xo: @onedirection are amazing live !

@NiallOfficial: I think I found my princess tonight! She is beautiful ! I got to find her !
Could that be about me? I thought, no it can’t be. With that I turned off my phone and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you please comment and let me know what you think if you are reading my story? I am willing to take any advice, and suggestions. Thank you so much for reading!