Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

Chapter 7- It’s a Love story baby just say yes.

Chapter 7- It’s a Love story baby just say yes.

I woke up cuddling the bear niall has won me the night before. I looked down at the bear in my arms and smiled remembering the previous night. I looked towards my clock and saw that it was 9:30.

So I placed the bear against the wall on my bed and grabbed my phone off the charger.

I looked at my phone and noticed I had a couple text messages.

Niall Horan: good morning beautiful. I talked to the boys and they think the island vacation before tour is a good idea we just need to run it by our bodyguards.

Chandler: good morning Niall :* yay I am so happy you guys are able to come. We are going bathing suit shopping today for the trip.

Niall: do you need someone to come shopping with you? You can try on the bathing suits for me ☺

Queen B: I can't wait to hear all about your date. What time do you want to go shopping?

Chandler: I think I am falling in love. Do you want to do lunch at 12:00 and then shopping??

Perrie: Soooo how was the date…we didn't get a chance to hang out much after the boys showed up?

Chandler: it was amazing. He is everything I thought he would be. I can really see myself falling for him. Did the boys tell you about the Seychelles??

Eleanor: Soo how was your date with Nialler?? You guys would make such a cute couple!!

Chandler: Awe thanks El!! It was amazing!! I think I am falling hard for him. Did Louis tell you about the Seychelles??

Perrie: I am so happy for you! And Zayn told me this morning. I am so excited. I just have to tell the girls that I am gone for a couple of days.

Eleanor: I am so happy for you. You deserve it. And yes he did tell me. I am so happy 4 days in the sun with my best friends.

Once I finished texting I looked at the bear from niall and decided that I would snapchat him a picture.

So I grabbed the bear that I decided to call him Greyson and pulled him close to my body so that you could only see from my nose up and took the picture.

The caption was "Greyson says good morning" and sent it to Niall.

Niall send back a snapchat of him raising his eyebrow with the caption "I see I have been replaced"

I looked up from my phone as I heard Sophie start to wake up. She looked towards me as she sat up in bed.

"Good morning Chan"

I smiled at her saying "good morning soph"

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen.

"Do you want a cuppa" I yelled towards Sophia as she was still in the bedroom.

"Yes please." She yelled back as she got out of bed.

I filled the kettle with water and grabbed two cups and the tea bags as I waited for the water to finish boiling. I then walked towards the fridge and grabbed the milk and placed it on the counter near the kettle I then grabbed the sugar from the cabinet.

Sophia walked into the kitchen just as the water finished boiling. I pored the water into the mugs and placed a tea bag in each cup. I then added milk and sugar into the mugs. I grabbed both teacups and walked towards Sophie who was sitting on the couch.

"Here" I said as I handed Sophie the mug.

After I handed her the mug I then sat down on the couch.

"Thanks Chan." She said smiling at me after she took a sip.

"Your welcome." I said smiling back at her.

We sat and talked about the trip and school starting soon as we drank our tea.

" I texted Blakely." I said "I told her we would get lunch at 12:00 and then go shopping."

"Also everyone is coming with us to the Seychelles" I added.

"Okay. We have and hour until we have to leave the flat if we are meeting at 12:00" She said as she looked up at the clock. "Do you know what restaurant we are meeting at?"

"I'm not sure let me ask Blakely." I said as I pulled out my phone and texted her

Chandler: what restaurant do you want to meet at??

A couple minutes later I got a reply.

Queen B: There is a Gordon Ramsey restaurant just down the road from Moms store. We could go there.

It was 10:30 so we decided to have a light breakfast so we both had a scone with jam. We quickly washed the dishes and headed towards the closet.

I decided that I would wear light blue skinny jeans with a black crop top and my nude sandal wedges. I put in my pearl earrings, and grabbed my ring and watch.

I then decided that I would loosely curl my hair. After finishing my hair I started my make up. I put on brown eye shadow, black liquid eyeliner, and mascara as well as red lipstick. Once I finished my make up I grabbed my nude bag that victoria gave me and sat in the TV room waiting for Sophie.

Sophia walked out of the closet wearing a black jumpsuit with black heals and a black purse. She curled her hair and put on gold eye shadow, black eyeliner and mascara as well as pink lipstick.

We left the flat and made our way to the restaurant. We met Blakely at the restaurant and enjoyed an amazing lunch. After lunch made out way towards Piccadilly Circus.

After looking in a couple stores I finally found a couple bathing suites and cover-ups from victoria secret, a couple sunhats, a couple sandal wedges, a red deep v maxi dress, a deep v spaghetti top and a light pink long skirt.

Soph ended up buying a couple bathing suites from triangle, a very cute black romper that had a deep v top, as well as a very cute light purple sundress.

Blakely bought a couple bathing suites from victoria secret, a cute pink maxi dress and a cute white romper.

After shopping we decided to go to Starbucks before heading back to the flat. Soph ordered a chia tea latte; Blakely ordered a strawberry crème Frappuccino and I ordered a vanilla bean Frappuccino.

Around 5:30pm we decided to head home. As we stepped out of the elevator of our flat I noticed Niall standing at the door with a bouquet of red roses and white lilies as well as a picnic basket on the floor by his feet.

As I walked towards him I could not stop thinking how lucky I am. Once I reached him I smiled and said hi. Niall looked at me with a smile on his face and said “Hello beautiful” as he handed me the flowers. I smiled again and said thank you as I held the flowers in one hand and grabbed his hand in my other one. Niall quickly bent down and picked up the picnic basket as I lead him into our flat.

Once inside I put the flowers in a vase. Niall had followed me into the kitchen and closed the gap between us by pulling me close, giving me a sweet and tender kiss on the lips. As he did this my body got chills and I swear fireworks went off in my mind. We pulled a part smiling at each other.

“So I was thinking we should have a picnic at Hyde park.” Niall said still hugging me.

“I would love too.” I said looking up at his blue eyes.

“Perfect” he said as he kissed me on my forehead.

“Let me change quick and I will be ready to go.” I said pulling away from his embrace.

I walked to the closet and decided to put on blue jeans, and a cream coloured sweater because it was starting to get cooler out. I put on my black toms and grabbed my cream coloured purse and sunglasses.

A couple minutes later I was ready to go. Niall grabbed my hand in one of his while he held onto the picnic basket in his other. As we left the flat I turned around and yelled “Bye Soph I will be home later.”

“Okay! Have fun Chan.” She yelled back.

We walked to the elevator talking about each other’s days. When we got to his car he opened my door and helped me into it.

Wow I though he is a real gentle men someone I have always dreamed about maybe I finally found my prince charming. Niall walked to his side of the car and turned on the car. As we drove away from the parking garage he grabbed my hand and held it. As we drove we listened to Niall’s iPhone.

“ooohh” is squealed as my favourite song came on “I love wildest dreams.” I said singing along and dancing in my seat.

Niall’s laugh filled the car as he parked the car.

“What?” I asked smirking “You don’t like my dancing or singing?”

“No it’s not that. It’s just that you’re the first girl to act like that around me. They usually try to impress me and act fake. I like the fact that you act like your self around me and that you like to have fun and be silly.” He said as he brought my hand up to his lips to kiss.

“I like the fact that I can be myself around you, like I am not afraid of what you think about me. Which is rare because I am terrified of being judged.” I said smiling as I looked into Niall’s captivating blue eyes.

Niall got out of the car grabbing the basket and walked to my side of the door and opened it. I grabbed his hand smiling at him and stepped out of the car and walked towards Hyde Park. We walked hand in hand through Hyde Park trying to find a place to sit for a picnic. Soon we found a spot near the pound and placed a blanket down.

Niall opened the picnic basket and pulled out chocolate covered strawberries, and picnic food.

Throughout dinner we talked about anything that came to mind. Everything came naturally like we have known each other for years.

Once we finished dinner Niall stood up and pulled me up with him. “Will you dance with me?” he asked smiling at me.

“I would love to” I said “but to what music?” I added.

“Love I think your forgetting that I am a singer.” He said smiling.

He pulled me close and we slow danced as he sung Hero by Enrique Iglesias to me.

It was so romantic and at the end of the song he looked me the eyes then kissed me. I swear fireworks went off. As we both pulled away from the kiss he looked at me smiling and said, “ Will you be mine?”

“Yes.” I said smiling like a fool. I then leaned up and kissed him. As we pulled away from the kiss I could not wipe the smile from my face.

“I should probably get you back to your flat. We leave early tomorrow and we both still need to pack.” Niall said as he grabbed the picnic basket in one hand and my hand in the other.

Fifteen minutes later Niall was walking me to my door.

“I had fun tonight.” I said as we stopped at my door.

“Thank you for coming tonight.” He said hugging me. “I will see you tomorrow beautiful. Sleep well.” He added.

He then leaned down grabbed me face gently and placed a soft goodnight kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I opened the door to the flat as I stepped into the room I turned away to blow a kiss towards niall as he waited for the elevator. I walked further into the room and shut the door sighing as I did so. Why was I so lucky?
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope everyone is still enjoying the story so far. I was wondering if I should add Zayn leaving the band in the story. Should Perrie and Eleanor still be in the story?