Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

Chapter 6- First Kiss

Chapter 6:

I looked out the window and saw that it was raining outside. “It’s supposed to rain all day.” Niall said pulling me into a hug as we laid under the covers in our bed. I was eight months pregnant. We turned on the television and put on a movie. As we were sitting in bed and watching the movie the baby started to kick. I gently placed my hand on my stomach feeling the baby kick and move around inside of me. “Ni, the baby is kicking again.” I said as I looked up at Niall who was smiling at me. He placed his hand on my stomach as we felt the baby kick. “Wow” niall said with a smile on his face. Niall then leaned down and kissed my stomach whispering “mommy and daddy cant wait to meet you. We love you so much.” As he was talking to our baby I couldn’t help but smile. Niall was going to be such a good dad. Niall then looked up at me and gave me a big kiss. “Thank you for everything I am the luckiest guy alive. I love you so much.” “I love you too Ni” I said giving him a kiss as we settled back against the pillows.

I rolled over and looked at the clock it was 9:00am. I glanced at Sophia and noticed that she was still sleeping so I climbed out of bed and put on my slippers. I grabbed my phone and walked into the TV room.

I sat down on the couch and pulled my pink fuzzy blanket that I brought from home onto my lap. I looked through my texts and saw that I had one from Blakely and Niall

Queen B: Good morning babe!! How was your first night in London?? When do you start school?

Niall: Good morning beautiful! I can't wait to see you later today.

Chandler: Good morning Queen B!! My first night was amazing!! I start on September 2nd. How is my second family doing??

Chandler: Good morning niall! I can't wait either.

I set my phone on the coffee table and heard Sophia walk into the room. So I turned around and smiled at her "good morning soph."

Sophia walked to the couch and sat beside me giving me a big hug. "How was your first night?"

I smiled at her " it was amazing. Thank you so much for making me feel comfortable!"

"No problem Chan. We are a family now. Liam texted me this morning and said that niall would not stop talking about you."

"Really?" I asked as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Sophia smiled at me and showed me the text from Liam.

Payno: Niall won't stop talking about Chandler "she is so beautiful and kind... She is the full package..." Is all I've hear for the past hour.

I looked up from the phone and gave it back to Sophia as I laughed " Liam sounds annoyed."

"I am sure he was." she said laughing and shaking her head.

I leaned forward and grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from
Blakely

Queen B: The family is doing really well!! They want to see you soon. We are going to the vacation house in Seychelles from august 27th-30th if you and your roomie want to come for a couple days with us. Mom also says that if you ever need anything to not hesitate to call us. Love you Chany xo

Chandler: I miss them so much. I will talk to Soph and let you know. Love ya Queen B xo

I texted Blakely back and placed my phone back on the table.

"What are the plans for today?" I asked looking towards Sophia.

"I thought that we could explore more of London maybe shop before we start to get ready for the London fair."

"That sounds awesome" I replied getting up and walking into the attached kitchen and grabbing a glass from the cabinet and filling the glass of water. I lifted the glass towards my lips and took a drink.

As soon as I was done drinking the water I set the glass in the sink and looked at the clock. It was 9:30.

"What time do you want to leave the flat?" I asked Sophia as I walked back to the couch sitting down.

"We can go out for breakfast at 10:30. Then we could go shopping for some clothes and food. We should probably get dressed and ready to leave,” stated Sophia getting up from the couch. I followed her out of the room as she walked into the huge closest.

"Soph do you want to help me pick out an outfit?" I asked as Sophia walked towards my side of the closet and started looking through my clothes. My phone beeped signaling that I had a text message. I looked down and saw that Niall texted me.

Niall: Hello beautiful, I will pick you up at 7:30 for the fair!

Chandler: I can't wait!

"Here try this on," she said as I looked up and handed me a black short skirt, a red crop top and black wedges.

http://www.polyvore.com/chandler_chapter_breakfast_shopping/set?id=164724769

I tried on the clothes and looked in the mirror.

"Wow" I said as I looked in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous" Sophia said smiling at me. "Help me pick out an outfit."

I walked over to her side of the closet and looked through her clothes. After a couple of minutes I found the perfect outfit for her.

"What about this" I asked as I held up a black short sleeve and shorts romper with a beige blazer and beige heels.

"Perfect"

After she changed. We both made our way to the bathroom to wash our faces, brush our teeth and hair as well as our make up. I decided to French braid my hair into a bun. For my make up I used my naked 3 palette, mascara and red lipstick. Sophie curled her hair, and put on some gold eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipstick.

Once we finished at 10:00 we walked to the doorway and grabbed our shoes and purses and locked the door behind us as we left.

We walked to the elevator and got in to the elevator as the elevators closed and started to move. As we were going down my phone beeped signaling I had a text from Blakely

Queen B: okay let me know!! What are your plans for today?

Chandler: we are going out for breakfast and then going to the grocery store. After that we are going shopping and then at 7: 30 Niall Horan is picking me up for a date!! We are going to the London fair :D

Blakely: Nice!! Mom is at the store today if you want to stop by and see her. Just text her when you are close.

When the elevator stopped moving we got out and walked out of the building. The cafe was a five minutes away from our dorm room. Once we arrived at the cafe we walked to the counter and waited in line to order our food.

We both ordered a tea and a bagel with cream cheese. Once we got our food we found a place to sit down outside and began eating. Once we finished eating we threw out our garbage and began walking to the underground station. We took the tube to Oxford Street where we began shopping. As we were shopping I pulled out my phone and texted Victoria saying we were going to stop by and see her.

Chandler: Hey mum #2 I was wondering if we could stop by the store and see you?

Victoria: Hello luv! Sure come by any time. Blakely told me you have a date tonight with a boy from one direction. I have the perfect outfit picked out for you. David and I want to meet this boy haha

Oh boy I thought. David and Victoria were like my second mom and dad. David was very protective of me and Victoria would always give me advice about clothes and boys.

We walked into the store and I saw Victoria. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. Once we pulled away from the hug I introduced her to Sophia

"Victoria this is my roommate Sophia. Sophia this is Victoria" they shook each other’s hand and smiled at each other.

"So chandler, Blakely said that you’re going on a date with niall Horan."

I nodded my head blushing.

"I am so happy for you." She said giving me a big hug.

"Here follow me." Victoria said as we linking arms and headed to the back of the store where her offices were.

"I designed this outfit that is perfect for you a couple of months ago. No one has ever worn it and I would love you to be the first one to wear it."

I looked at the outfit she was talking about. It was a cream coloured jumpsuit with the shoulders showing and a black blazer and a black purse. I have the perfect shoes at home to go with this outfit from Burberry.

http://www.polyvore.com/chandler_chapter_london_fair/set?id=164825954

"Wow" I gasped, "it's beautiful."

Sophia nodded her head in agreement.

"Here try it on" said Victoria as she placed the outfit in my hand and pushed me towards the dressing room.

I put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. I looked amazing. I took a deep breath in and stepped out of the dressing room.

When Victoria saw me she said, "Awe love, you look absolutely beautiful."

I looked at Sophia and she was nodding her head in agreement.

"I want to take a picture with you." Victoria said handing Sophia her phone. We posed for the picture.

@victoriabeckham: I love surprise visits from @Chandler_xo she is wearing my new designs. #vbdesigns

I changed back into my clothes and went to go pay for the outfit when Victoria shook her head and said "No honey. I would love for you to model for me."

"Wow, thank you so much." I said giving her a big hug.

As we were hugging Sophia took a picture and sent it to me.

Once I received the picture I decided to post it onto Instagram.

@Chandler_xo: it was amazing seeing @victoriabeckham today. I missed her. Very exciting things are about to happen. #vbdesigns

Once we left the store we hopped onto the tube and went to the grocery store and bought food for the dorm.

We arrived back at the dorm room at 2:30pm. We put all of the groceries away and I put my outfit from Victoria away and changed into lounge shorts and a tank top. I walked back into the TV room and sat down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and texted my mother.

Chandler: Hey! I just got back from grocery shopping and seeing Victoria in her store. She gave me an outfit to wear tonight. She also wants to me model for her!!!

Momma bear: Wow that is so exciting!! I am so proud of you. Let me know how the date goes I love you xo

Chandler: I will!! I love you more xo

My phone got a notification from Instagram saying that niall liked my photo.

I looked up from my phone and looked at Sophia. It was 2:30pm so we decided to watch One Tree Hill.

It was one of my favourite TV shows. I wish I had a love like Nathan and Haley. They are perfect for each other. We put in season 4. It was the episode after the car hit Haley. She just found out about Nathan's point shaving to get money. Haley got really mad and left to stay at Lucas's house and Nathan showed up at Lucas's house to talk to Haley.

“I will, okay. I'll - I'll let you in if that's what it takes, I'll let you in. It's just... sometimes I'm afraid that if I do, you'll see the real me. The guy I was before you. And I'm not proud of that person, okay; the one that I used to be. But if I have to be that guy to keep you safe, then that's who I'm going to be. Look, if you want me to apologize for defending you, or for fighting back when somebody hurts you, then I can't do that - I won't do that, okay because the truth is: that's a guy I'll never be; a guy that just stands by and watches while the world hurts you. Can you understand that?”

"Awe" we said as we looked at each other. "I want a love like Nathan and Haley's" I added.

As soon as the episode ended we decided that we would make dinner together.

We decided that we would make a chicken, spinach salad with an oil and vinegar dressing as well as roasted almonds, roasted pecans, raspberries, strawberries, mandarin oranges and feta cheese.

The salad was delicious. Once we finished dinner I grabbed the plates and started to wash the dishes. When I finished the dishes I looked up at the clock as saw that it was 4:30. We had three hours until the boys showed up.

"We should invite the girls over at 5:30 to get ready for the fair."

"That sounds good"

Sophia grabbed her phone and started a group chat

Sophia: Hey girls. We wanted to invite you over to get ready for the fair together.

El: I would love to come over.

Perrie: same! What time should we come over?

Chandler: yay!! You can come over around 5:30.

El: see you soon!

“The Beckham’s invited us to their vacation home with the in Seychelles from August 27th-30th which is in two days. Do you want to go?” I asked Sophia as we walked towards the bedroom.

“That would be awesome, we can get some sun before school starts on the second.”

I smiled at Sophia and pulled out my phone to text Blakely.

Chandler: I just talked to Sophia. We are so down for going to Seychelles. We are ready for some fun in the sun haha.

Queen B: Haha yay. I will tell my parents. Have fun on your date! You better send me a picture of your outfit as well as your hair and makeup.

Chandler: Girl you know I will. Want to go shopping with us tomorrow and look for bathing suites??

Queen B: Uh Ya I love shopping with you xo.

Once we got into the bedroom I walked towards my bed and placed my phone on my nightstand and plugged my phone into the charger.

“Do you mind if I use the shower first?” I asked Sophia.

“Go right ahead. I will just shower after.”

“Thanks” I said as I headed towards the bathroom.

15 minutes later I was out of the shower and dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. As I walked in Sophie walked into the bathroom. I walked over to my bed and sat against the wall. I grabbed my phone and decided I would text my mother.

Chandler: The Beckham’s invited Sophie and I to their vacation house in the Seychelles for a couple of days. We leave August 27th and come back August 30th.

Momma Bear: Wow that’s very nice of them. I am sure you will have so much fun. It gives you a chance to catch up with them and get to know Sophie better.

Chandler: We are so excited. I invited Blakely with us to go shopping tomorrow.

Momma Bear: Are you excited for your date?

Chandler: OMG mom I am so excited. He is just like I thought he would be. I can really see myself falling for him.

Momma Bear: Oh Chan I am so happy for you. You deserve everything you are about to experience. You are kind, thoughtful, considerate and beautiful. You are the whole package any guy would be lucky to date you. Xo

Chandler: Awe mom, I love you so so much. Thank you so much for letting me come here.

I looked up from my phone and looked at my bedside table clock and saw that it was 5:10.

Sophie walked out of the bathroom in yoga pants and a tank top and jumped on my bed.

“Sooo you excited for tonight.” she said while giving me a big hug.

“Yes, but I am kind of nervous.” I replied.

“Why are you nervous?” She asked.

“Well this is my first date.” I said.

“You will do fine, just be yourself. I will be there the whole time if you need me” she said smiling at me and giving me another hug.

“Thanks” I said smiling and hugging her back.

“That’s what friends and roomies are for.”

We both looked at each other and smiled as she got up from my bed.

“We should probably wait for the girls in the TV room.”

I got up from my bed and we made our way to the TV room to wait.

Niall: I have been thinking about your smile all day. In a couple of hours I get to see that smile again.

Chandler: I have been thinking about you too.

I decided to tweet something.

@Chandler_xo: Maybe prince charming does exist and fairy tales are real.

“Nice tweet” Sophie said as she looked up from her phone.

I got a notification from twitter saying that Ali, Perrie, and Eleanor re-tweeted my tweet.

A couple minutes later we heard a knock on the door. We walked to the door and were pulled into a big group hug from Perrie and Eleanor.

We sat down on the couches and listened to music and talked until it was time to start getting ready for the fair.

We all walked into the big walk in closet. Once we all put on our outfits we decided to do our hair and make up next.

“I will do Chandlers hair and make up.” Shouted Perrie as she headed towards me.

“I will do Perrie’s hair and make up then.” I replied smiling at Perrie.

“I will do Sophie’s make up and hair and then she will do mine.” Said Eleanor.

An hour later everyone was done. For my hair Perrie decided to do a fishtail into a loose ponytail and for my make up she used gold eye shadow, mascara, liquid eyeliner and red lipstick.

I ended up curling Perrie’s hair and for her make up I used lavender eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara and pink lipstick.

Eleanor French braided Sophie’s hair into a bun and for her make up she used dark eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

Sophie straitened Eleanor’s hair and for her makeup she used light brown eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and pink lip-gloss.

We had ten minutes until the boys showed up so we decided to take a group picture.

We set the timer up on Perrie’s phone and we took a picture of us all looking at each other smiling and laughing.

@perrieeele: London Fair @Chandler_xo @sophia_xo @eleanorj92
We heard a knock on the door and the girls pushed me towards the door. I looked back as I was about to open the door and saw them all smiling at me and giving me looks of encouragement. I took a deep breath in and opened to the door and saw Niall at the holding flowers. Behind him were the boys. I moved out of the door way so that they could walk into the flat.

“Hey guys.” I said as the walked into the flat. They all said hello as they walked into the TV room.

“Wow, you look beautiful” said Niall as soon as he saw walked into the flat “these are for you” he added as he handed me the red roses.

“Awe thanks,” I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek leaving a kiss mark on his cheek from the red lipstick. “Oops sorry.” I added as I saw what I had done.

“It’s okay.” He said as he wiped at his cheek laughing.

I grabbed Niall’s hand and walked towards the kitchen to grab a vase and fill it up with a little bit of water for the flowers.

I set the vase on the counter and handed Niall my phone and asked “Can you take a picture of me with the flowers?”

“Sure beautiful.” He said smiling at me.

I bent down and smelt the roses as Niall took the picture.

I walked back towards Niall and stopped in front of him. I looked up and saw that he was smiling at me as he pulled me into a hug. We kept hugging as he game me back my phone. I looked at the photo, as I was his warm and comforting embrace.

“Awe I love it Ni.” I said looking up into his blue eyes.

I looked at my phone again and opened the instagram app and posted the picture.

@Chandler_xo: “Roses are red. Violets are Blue. Sugar is Sweet and So Are You.” I love surprises. #Roses #Romantic

I put my phone in my pocket and leaned against Niall enjoying the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms.

Niall pulled out his phone and liked my picture, winking at me as he did so. Once he was finished liking my picture he put his phone away and smiled at me as he pulled me closer to him.

From behind us I could hear “awe” so I turned around and saw Sophie, Perrie and Eleanor at the doorway taking pictures of us. Sophie walked over to us and showed us the picture. She had taken a picture of us embracing each other as we looked into each other’s eyes.

“Send that too me.” We both said to Sophie.

She sent us the photo and we both put the picture as our phone background.

“I think we are leaving now.” Eleanor said as she walked further into the kitchen.

“Okay let me just go grab my jacket and shoes.” I said looking at Niall.

I walked to the closest and grabbed my black blazer and my beige wedges and headed towards the front door.

“Is it okay if my bodyguard come with us?” asked Niall has he grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear.

“Ya that’s no problem.” I said smiling back at him.

We followed the group outside to the 2 cars the boys had. We walked towards the car and Niall opened the door for me and said “After you.” I got in the back of the car, followed by Niall, Sophia and Liam. Harry was going to sit in the front seat while the security guard drove.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the fair and everyone got out of the car.

Niall grabbed my hand again once we were out of the car.

“Chandler this is Basil my security guard. Basil this is Chandler.” Niall said introducing us.

“Nice to meet you.” I said smiling and shaking his hand.

“Its nice to meet you as well.” Basil said returning the handshake.

We walked around the fair hand in hand going on some of the rides. As we were walking around the fair we passed a booth where you have to throw the ball and hit the milk containers. Niall stopped walking and said, “I want to win you something.”

We walked towards the booth and Niall started to play the game. After three throws Niall knocked down all of the milk bottles and won me a stuffed bear. He looked at me and handed me the bear “here Chan.”

“Awe, thanks Ni.” I said giving he a kiss on the cheek. Niall pulled out his phone and handed it to Basil. Niall pulled me in for a hug and I pulled the stuffed bear up so that he will be in the picture.

When Basil handed Niall back his phone. We both looked at the picture.

“Could you send me the picture?” I asked Niall.

“Of course” he said as he kissed my forehead.

Niall: photo attached.

“Lets go on the Farris wheel” Niall said pointing in the direction of the Farris wheel.
We walked towards the Farris wheel hand in hand. Once we got to it we got into one of the carts. We both sat down and Niall put his arm around me and pulled me close.

“Thank you so much for tonight.” I said looking up at Niall as the Farris wheel started to movie.

“Thank you for coming with me.” He said as he kissed my forehead.

“What are your plans until school starts?” he questioned looking out of the cart at the scenery.

“Well tomorrow we are going shopping for bathing suits because we are going to the Seychelles with the Beckham’s from August 27th-30th.” I replied looking up at him.

“Wow that awesome. We are starting our three week break until the London concerts.” He replied.

“I will see if you guys can come with us to the Seychelles. I will text Blakely now.” I said pulling out my phone and texting Blakely.

Chandler: What do you say to the boys joining us on our island adventure??

“I would love that. It means I can spend more time with you.” He said smiling at me.

Queen B: UH YES!! I want to meet the guy who has potentially stolen my girl’s heart!!!

“She said yes.” I said turning towards him.

“Sweet!”

Once the ride stopped at the bottom of the ride Niall grabbed my hand and we walked away from the ride. As we walked around the fair we met up with Sophie and Liam. We noticed that there was a photo booth so I pulled Niall towards it. All four of us took pictures in it together smiling, and making funny faces.

Next it was just Niall and I in the booth together. We smiled, made funny faces, I kissed his cheek and finally we both turned towards each other and our eyes locked. We both slowly moved closer to each other, Niall cupped my face with his hands and leaned in to kiss me as the flash went off. The kiss felt like fireworks going off. I couldn’t believe that was my first kiss.

We both leaned back from the kiss and Niall smiled at me and grabbed my hand leading me out of the booth. On the way out we grabbed the pictures.

At 11:30 we decided to head back to the flat. So we all piled into the same cars and drove home.
Niall got out of the car with me and walked me to the door.

“Thank you for tonight.” I said as we reached the door.

“Thank you for coming with me.” He said pulling me in for a hug.

We stood their hugging for a couple minutes until he leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

A couple minutes later we pulled away.

“I will see you soon.” He said as he walked back towards the car.

“Goodnight.” I called out towards him.

As he was walking he turned around and shouted “sweet dreams beautiful.”

I turned around and walked into the building with Sophie right behind me. We walked into elevator and got to out door. We both walked into the door and made our way to the closet talking about our night. We both changed into our pajamas and got ready for bed.

10 minutes later we were laying in bed trying to fall asleep.