Night Changes

One

Joanna’s POV- Summer 2014
I woke up to someone knocking on the door a groan was heard through out the room. I felt a body shift next to me and let out a sigh. I was kissed on my bare shoulder and the person got out of bed. Feet hit the ground and made their way to the door.

“What?”

“Sorry for bothering but”

I fixed the blankets around my naked body and rubbed my eyes. My back was turned to the door so I tried to remain you know modest.

“What do you need?”

“You have the car keys, and we kinda need them”

“Yea, hold up”

Footsteps were heard and they stopped for a second.

“No you can’t come in”

I smiled at the person who reached for his jeans and grabbed a pair of keys.

“Where are you two going?”

“To eat breakfast”

The door closed and I felt the bed dip. I looked at the time and began sitting up only to be pulled back down again.

“Don’t go, not yet”

I laughed and turned to him.

“Let’s get up and do something” I told him.

He shook his head and I laughed when he pulled me closer to him.

“Not fair, you’re dressed” I said.

“Hardly”

“Yea, well I’m not even hardly dressed” I told him.

He laughed, that adorable giggle of his I had grown accustomed to. I leaned against him and smiled.

“Can I at least shower?” I asked him.

He hummed and I turned around to see him. He smiled and pecked my lips.

“Yes you can, but only if I’m allowed in there”

I laughed and nodded.

“Alright, come on let’s shower” I said reaching for his shirt.

I slipped it on and got up. I made my way into to the shower and I turned on the water. I laughed when I felt a body press up against me, and lips against my neck.

“Not now Sidney, we shower” I told him.

He let out a deep breath against my neck and nodded.

“Alright”

He kissed my forehead and I slipped off the shirt. I had met Sidney at the beginning of the summer and things just hit off nicely. We had met at a coffee shop where a man was slightly harassing me, and Sidney pretended to be my boyfriend. We remained good friends and I found out he was actually on vacation.

He was from Canada as were both the two guys he was with. Nathan and Matthew who lived in Denver and apparently went to Denver University. Matt had graduated but he never mentioned what he got his degree in. Sidney, well Sidney traveled through out the year so that makes him a businessman? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen 2 suits in his closet as well so maybe he was a CEO.
I don’t know but we both were attracted to each other, and we went on dates, walks on the beach, had sex but we hadn’t actually defined the relationship. He was leaving in a couple of days back to his hometown of Halifax,Nova Scotia which was located in Canada and I think the fun would end there because he wasn’t talking about the future or anything. If he did ask I would gladly agree to a long distance relationship. He was a handsome guy who was down to earth and successful. I wanted a guy who shared the same ambitions as me, and honestly Sidney felt like the guy i would be comfortable around with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
Tell me what you guys think!