Night Changes

Fifteen

Joanna’s POV- September 2014
A shriek woke both of us up making Sidney sit up. I turned on my side and let out a deep breath as my arm reached for his shoulder.

“It’s just Aria” I said pulling him down.

He nodded and closed his eyes. Just when we thought the person had left there was another knock on the door making Sidney turn on his side and cuddle with me.

“Make her go away”

I laughed lightly and Aria knocked again on the door.

“I know you two are in there! I saw Sidney’s car in the lot! Don’t ignore me!”

“Ignore her”

I smiled as Sidney buried his face in my hair. There was another knock on the door and whines came from Ariadne soon after.

“Open up!”

The knocking continued and Sidney looked at me. I frowned and sat up as he curled up and closed his eyes. I opened the door and Aria peeked into the room.

“You’re not naked! Why not?”

Sidney narrowed his eyes at her before closing them and letting out a deep breath.

“You two are lame”

I looked at her.

“Can I go back to sleep?”

She frowned at Sidney and nodded.

“Bye guys!”

She closed the door and I looked at Sidney. He laughed a little when I lied down next to him.

“Don’t laugh at me, I’m exhausted” I said.

He pulled me closer to him and I closed my eyes. We fell back asleep until a door slamming woke us up making Sidney move. When he moved he moved the bed causing me to wake up more. He then began moving and he let out a deep sigh.

“Stop moving” I mumbled.

“I can’t sleep anymore”

I sighed and pulled away from his embrace. I looked at his face and he gave me a smile. I let out a deep breath and blinked a little. I pulled away a little so I could look at him.

“So how old were you when you were named Captain?” I asked him.

He pursed his lips a little and hummed.

“I was 19”

“Why?” I asked.

He laughed and I raised an eyebrow.

“Aren’t captains supposed to be super old?” I asked him.

He smiled and shrugged.

“So like what’s the biggest injury you’ve had?” I asked him.

“Concussion”

My eyes widened and he laughed.

“Yea, I’ve had like 2 that they’ve officially diagnosed”

“Oh you know just two” I said sarcastically.

He looked at me and smiled at me.

“Like you haven’t broken a bone or anything?”

I shook my head and sat up.

“Dislocated all the time. My shoulder still pops from time to time, and I’ve was always bruised but never a big injury like that” I said.

He nodded and I looked at him.

“What else?”

“Sprains I’ve had, I’ve been hit in the balls a lot”

“Ouch” I said flinching.

I myself don’t have testicles but my brother had been hit a few times during games and althought he was wearing a cup he was still sore and he said it hurt a lot..

He grabbed my and I smiled at him as I squeezed it a little.

“What about your teeth? Are they all yours?” I asked him.

He laughed and shook his head.

“No”

I nodded and signaled for him to continue.

“I broke my jaw last year”

“No big deal” I said making him laugh.

I touched his face and he nodded slowly.

“It hurt...a lot”

“No way, I didn’t expect it to hurt. I mean a puck going really fast hit you in the mouth. I’ll assume it was a puck” I said making him smile.

He poked my side and I laughed.

“Are all your teeth yours?”

“Yes” I said smiling at him.

“What’s your worse injury when you did pole vaulting?”

I moved my shoulder and it made a popping noise.

“My mom hates it, I didn’t calculate my run so when I was actually up in the air I like rammed into the stick that I had to go over” I said making him nod.

“Ouch”

I nodded and laughed.

“And the bruises, I once got a black eyes but that was cause I ran into a door” I said as he laughed.

“How drunk were you?”

“It was my 21st birthday” I told him.

He nodded and smiled.

“It was a good birthday then”

I nodded and hummed.

“It was” I said as he laughed.

“You know you look good without make up”

I smiled and thanked him.

“I don’t like wearing it” I told him.

“Why do you?”

“For work, I have to look professional” I said making him nod.

“What about on lazy days?”

He put his hand on my knee and slowly moved his thumb on my kneecap.

“I didn’t start wearing make up until I was in college. Even then I just wore it to parties and when I went out to sorority events” I said.

He looked at me.

“Wait…. you were in a sorority?”

I smiled and nodded.

“No way”

I winked at him and he smiled.

“I can’t picture you in”

I laughed and jabbed him in the side making him giggle.

“Shhhh” I said.

“I want to know though”

He tried to pull me on top of him and I locked eyes with him. He leaned a little and I met him halfway to connect our lips. He kissed back and I grinded my body against his making him groan lightly. We pulled away when someone tried to open the door. He looked at me and I smiled at him.

“What?” I called out as I sat on Sidney’s thighs.

There was a light pause and I looked at the door that was jiggling.

“Do you want to go to breakfast with us?”

I looked at Sidney and smiled.

“Nah, I’ll make something for both of us here” I said.

“Suit yourself. Have fun but not to much”

I laughed and we heard footsteps. The door closed and I shook my head at Sidney. There was another knock on our door.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come”

“Yea Beau, we’re fine” I called out.

“Alright, good morning captain”

Sidney covered his face and I laughed.

“Are you two naked?”

“No Beau, we are not” I said.

“Such a shame”

I laughed and got out of bed. I opened the door and Beau looked at me.

“What the hell! What’s the point of locking your door?”

“To prevent you guys from coming in?”

He peaked in and looked at Sidney.

“Rude, well do you want us to bring you something?”

I shook my head and smiled at him.

“No, it’s fine” I told him.

He nodded and smiled. He patted my shoulder and nodded. Something I learned about Beau was that he was a hugger, but he was kind of afraid that I would deny his hugs so he kind of just patted my shoulder from time to time.

“I’ll see you later”

I nodded and he left. I closed my door and looked at Sidney.

“Breakfast?” I suggested.

“Can we continue doing what we were doing before we were rudely interrupted”

I laughed and made my way over. I got on the bed and smiled.

“Sure” I said.

After making out like horny teenagers his phone rang. He groaned as I pulled away to look at his screen.

“Do you not know how to use it?” I asked him.

“No”

I laughed and nodded.

“Alright, let me teach you” I said.

He nodded and sat up right. I looked at his mouth and smiled.

“It looks like you ate a raspberry” I told him.

He laughed and I moved so I was sitting right next to him.

“Really?”

I nodded and he smiled.

“You look beautiful”

I smiled and looked at him.

“I’ll make breakfast and I’ll teach you” I told him as I pecked his lips.

I got out of bed and he pulled me down.

“Thanks”

I nodded and he followed me to the kitchen. We ended up making some omelets and he ate his with coffee while I had tea. I helped him know the basics of his phone and He ended up leaving shortly so I could prepare for our date. I looked at the time and laughed, the date wasn’t until late at night. I had plenty of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Friday guys! I have so much studying along with cleaning to do. After i post this i'm going to let my laptop charge and clean up my side of the room and do laundry but i'll do laundry much later on. My desk is a mess so i need to clean it up. I also kinda need to call my parents because i haven't called in like 3 days (they call me everyday and i'm in class so i can't answer).
Tell me what you guys think! Do you want a chapter of her meeting Geno?