Night Changes

Four

Sidney’s POV- August 2014
I looked at my phone and let out a sigh. Nathan looked away from his phone and smiled at me.

“Why so sad Sidney?”

I ignored him and my phone vibrated indicating I had a text. I looked at the text and smiled. Joanna was telling me about her day which consisted on driving her brother around for a specific binder he needed.

“Joanna texting?”

I looked at him and shrugged. He snatched my phone from my hands and frowned.

“How do you respond in this”

“Leave it alone” I told him as I got the phone from him.

He turned to me and frowned.

“Dude, she was perfect for you, why’d you have to be so stupid and let her walk away?”

I rolled my eyes.

“She likes you, you like her. What’s so bad about that?”

“I don’t want her to get involved though. She probably wouldn’t handle it. We would be in a relationship that was based on a lie” I said.

“You could have told her”

“It’s too late, she wouldn’t want to be a part of it” I said.

He looked at me.

“Dude, I’m pretty sure she is old enough to make her own decisions”

I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow.

“It would be a long distance relationship, she mentioned she’s never had a boyfriend” I said.

He sat up and looked at me.

“You’re telling me that Joanna, the perfect girl that looks like she was made for you has never had a boyfriend?”

I nodded.

“Yup, she’s never had a boyfriend. Told me that all she focused on back then was school” I said.

I was then smacked in the arm and I looked at him as he frowned at me.

“She was perfect for you!”

“She said she didn’t have time for the past guys” I said.

He nodded.

“You’re gone most of the time you idiot”

I sat up and shrugged.

“It’s done already” I said.

“Text her! Tell her you want to date! Don’t let her go!”

He then grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

“This could be the future Mrs. Crosby!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha Nathan rooting for them.

I'm done with class early which is why i posted and now i must go eat lunch, do laundry, shower, get ready, go to the movies, party and enjoy my Friday night.
Tell me what you guys think! i love reading feedback!