Status: Writing with my thumbs, bare with me.

Stay High.

Goodbye.

My love, I am so sorry for making you worry about me. I want you to know that I am okay, I won't be coming back home for a few more months but best know that I will be thinking about you every day, fighting every day to make sure my girl is safe. I love you Ariel.

Bucky.


It was the last letter she had ever gotten from him, shortly after she had gotten a letter from Steve. Informing her of what happened, telling her that the love of her life was killed in battle. She cried that night, she cried until she couldn't cry any more as she laid curled up in his shirt, as it still held his smell on it.

Thinking things would get better, thinking her best friend Steve would come home to make things alright, she was wrong. It wasn't even a few weeks later that agent Carter was knowing on her door. Knocking on her door to inform her that her best friend was killed in battle, he had taken over the hydra ship and crashed it.

"I am so sorry for your loss Ariel." Carter spoke to her, but it didn't help. Being sorry about some hing didn't bring them back, didn't help at all. It made things worse, it made the pain worse.

"Thank you, I would like to be alone." Ariel cringed at her own words, she never wanted to be alone. She wanted them, she wanted Bucky back, she wanted Steve back. She never got to say goodbye to either one of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap, I haven't updated this in a year. I'm so sorry. Should I make a sequel?