Status: Work in progress

I Fell Into Harry Potter

Chapter 1

"ON THE LINE GIVE ME 7 LAPS!" the great pumpkin of my school, Mrs. McCarthy, yelled to my gym class.

I was on my 4th lap when I heard this " Hey, Midori, what Lap you on your 2nd?". It was the gingerbread man himself, Timmy. ' God I hate him' I thought. All of a sudden I see a bright purple

I wake up on a cold, hard stone floor wondering if I died running for that big pumpkin i call a gym teacher .

"OWWWWWW. Did Mrs. McCarthy run me over cause DAAAAANM do i hurt!" I exclaim trying (and failing) to sit up.

As i am doing my best to sit up i hear... "My dear girl! Are you all right?" I quickly turn (more like roll) towards were the question came from. I glance up to see a tall, old man with a really long silver beard staring at me. My eyes get wide as i see who it is that is currently standing over me with a concerned look in his twinkling eyes. I hurriedly glance to the two other figures that are also standing over me. One is a stern looking older woman with her brown hair tied in a tight bun and is wearing an emerald green cloak, while the other is a tall man (noticeably younger then the other two) with a hook nose, long glossy hair that reaches his shoulders, and eyes so dark they appear black.

When i look at the last man i can't help but say,"Wanna explore my chamber of secrets?" I see him get very confused...... then his eyes go wide..... then he...... BLUSHES!?!?!?!?!

'Holy shit' I think 'I have made THE Severus Snape BLUSH!!!!! I wonder......'

"Wanna make me moan like Myrtle?". I see him blush again and I hearĀ  quiet laughing from beside me. I look to see McGonagoll snickering at seeing Snape blush. Dumbles is just looking from me to Snape (most likely trying to figure out why i'm saying this stuff to Sevvie).

'Well i've gone this far night as well go a little farther.' I thought to myself.

"I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky."

"I'm just like oliver wood, baby. I'm a keeper!"

"Want to learn to speak troll? Don't worry I can get you grunting in no time."

" Did you just use the stupify charm or are you a natural stunner?" I keep going for about 5 more minutes (watching Snape get redder and McGonagall almost wet herself with laughter) until i think of one that would end all the others.

I stand up and pull Snape down to my height (5'2) and whisper in his ear, "If I opened my Gryffindor would you Slytherin? Cause i wanna be your Dumblewhore." I pull away to see his reaction.

He looks down at me with horrified eyes. I give him the best lust filled look i could before i turned towards Dumbledore and spoke. "Hello, Professor Dumbledore, my name is Midori Carr." I said to Dumbly.

Dumbledore looked at me and said, "Well my dear, would you mind informing us as to how you came to be here in the entrance hall?".

I quickly thought about what I should say and decided to tell the truth. "Honestly? I have no idea how i got here. I was in gym class running, than there was a flash of purple light and i landed on the floor here."

Dumbledore looked intrigued by this and said, "Well my girl that is a strange thing to happen. How 'bout we get you home for now and forget this happened."

'Uh Oh.' I thought.

"Actually sir thats going to be a problem cause...... well..... umm...I'm not exactly from this universe, sir." I informed him me nervously, "And also in my world you, and McGonagal, and anything involving the magic of this world, is just a story. A really great story, but a story none the less."