Status: Work in progress

I Fell Into Harry Potter

Chapter 6

I was standing in the Great Hall and I was eating blue pancakes that were shaped like dinosaurs. Fred and George Weasley were on either side of me, but tey had blue hair and were wearing purple ans green striped tu-tus. Percy Jackson was sitting in front of me eating blue waffles and wearing a shirt that said, "I WUV MY MOMMY!". Fred and George looked at me and told me to join the dark side because they had Johnny Depp and Tom Hiddleston. I said yes and than Moldyshorts appeared wearing a speedo and started struting up the aisles while 'I'm Sexy and I Know It' plays in the background.

I get up from my seat, but I'm wearing brown and orange jean shorts with a green and silver bikini top. Gambit from X-Men appears holding a box of candy and a bouncy ball. He gives me the items he was holding, picks me up bridal style, and we ride off on a rabid wolverine.

               ¤End of Dream¤

I wake up around 6 a.m. to tge sound of a shower running. 'Well, I guess the greasy bastarf does shower..... wow that would give a lot of people heart attacks. I wonder if he owns shampoo.'

"Uncle Sev, are you awake yet?" I hear someone say. 'Must be Draco...... lets freak him out a little.'

I peek over the top of the couch to see him facing away from me. I stand up on the couch and shout, "WHO DARES TO ENTER MY TERRITORY!!!!!!! You will have to be punished."

Draco give me a startled and somewhat confused look ans says, "Ummmm, who are you and why are you in Snape's quarters?"

"I am you Queen and you will not question it!!" I yell as I start to climb over the back of the couch. I hear the shower stop and look towards the door. But, I apparently have absolutely no balance because ai fell off the back of the couch.

"OWW." I groan. The bathroom door opened and Snape exits wearing a pair of black boxers. He looks around sees me laying on the floor with Draco standing less than a foot away from me.

I lay there awkwardly staring at Snape. 'I gotta play this cool.' I think. I quickly stand up and say, "Good morning Severus. Did you sleep well?"

He nods looking at me with wide, slightly confused eyes. "Yes, I slept very well. Now, why were you on the floor when I came out here?"

"I was on the floor because ai may have fallen off the.... back of.....the couch." I said kind of embarrassed.

Snape sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Why were you on the back of the couch?" He asks.

"I was climbing over to freak Malfoy out. And it would have worked, but I got distracted." I said with a tone that said 'duh'.

"I'm not even going to ask. " Snape sighs.

"Now that we got that settled. Can I have a hug?" I say looking towards Snape. He gets a somewhat frightened look, but still opens his arms. I jump into them and refuse to let go.

I hear Draco say, "Uncle Sev, why do you have a girl in your quaters and why is she hugging you?"

I untangle myself from Snape and fell onto the floor trying to get down. Both Draco and me look at the grease master. He just sighs, walks over to Draco and whispers something in his ear. Draco nods and walks out the door.