Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 12

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

I really didn't want to go to the doctors but I would for Austin. It's crazy but in the past month I've come to really like him. I don't know if I love him but I really like him.

Austin called to make a appointment for tomorrow so he's going to stay home with me tomorrow.

-skip to tomorrow-

"Alan baby" I feel austins hot breath hit my neck.

"Noooo" I moan and pull the covers over my head to try and go back to sleep.

That doesn't last long because I feel the familiar feeling and I throw the blankets off my and run to the bathroom and empty my stomach in the toilet. Austins cool hand slides under my shirt and rubs my clammy skin comfortingly.

"Are you okay?" He whispers. I nod.

"Yeah. Nothing I can't handle." I wipe my mouth and rinse it out. I look at the time on my phone and dread fills my stomach. It's time for the doctors.

I groan and I feel strong arms wrap around me. I smile and lean back into my boyfriend.

"There's nothing to worry about baby. It's probably just the flu." He reassures me and I nod. After all, I'm always tired and that only happens when you get the flu. Right?

Me and Austin get ready and he carries me to the car despite my protests. He even buckles me in. The drive to the doctors is mostly silent except the sound of Metallica coming through the speakers.

-----

"So Alan what have your symptoms been?" The Dr. Fuentes asks. think for a moment before answering. "Well I've been tired a lot. I've eaten a lot more and I throw up every morning." I say and Austin interjects before the doctor can answer.

"His stomach also feels a lot bigger than before" the doctor nods and writes some stuff down.

"Okay. Well I'm going to order a blood test so we can confirm what's wrong"

A nurse comes in and takes my blood. I look over at Austin nervously.

"What if it's something bad?" I whisper. He smiles and kisses the back of my hand.

"I'm sure it's nothing honey." I smile slightly and the door opens and the doctors blushes.

"Oh um sorry to interrupt a moment. We got the test results back." He looks incredibly nervous.

"And?" We push at the same time.

"Well it would appear that Alan here is pregnant."