Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 11

Austin's POV

One Month Later.....

"Alan, I'm back from work." I yell as I close the door to our apartment. God it feels amazing to say that. Alan and I have been dating for almost a month now and it has been amaing, except for the fact that every morning I find him throwing up in the bathroom but we both figure its just some kind of flu. I throw my stuff down next to the door and sit on the couch were I am soon attack by my small ginger.

"Baby, I've missed you so much." Alan says as he presses his lips against mine and tangles his fingers in my hair. I smile against his lips before pulling away and giving him a quick peck on his nose.

"Hey Alan, feeling better since this morning?" I ask and he nods before pressing his lips to mine once again. I slip one hand under his shirt and place the other on his waist. I pull back and give Alan a confused look before feeling around his stomach.

"Look Alan, I'm not trying to be rude or critisize you but it seems like you've getten a little bigger." I say and he shrugs as I ove my hand from under his shirt.

"Well it's probably because I have been eating so much, though I don't know why I have been." He says and i furrow my brow in confusion.

"Alright I guess. I assue you want to cuddle and watch a movie." I say with a smile and he nods before putting in his favorite movie and grabbing a blanket. He then resumes his spot on my lap before covering both of us in the blanket.

~~~~~~~~~ next morning~~~~~~~~

When I wake up the next morning Alan is still cuddled against me but he looks very pale and I know what to expect soon. After a few minutes Alan wakes up and smiles at me before the smile drops and he runs to the bathroom, me following behind. I rub his back soothinly as he continues to throw up and once he finishes I pull him into my lap and run my fingers soothingly through his hair.

"Baby, I know you say you're fine but I'm taking you to the doctors today." He just nods before nuzzling into my neck.

God I hope he's okay.