Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 27

Austin's POV

Month 9......

"Hey kitten." I say quietly as I sit next to the small ginger, allowing him to cuddle into my side.

"Hey Austin." He says quietly before closing his eyes and resting a hand on his stomach.

"How has she been treating you?" I ask quietly, placing my hand over his. He shrugs before cringing slightly at something

"She's been a little on the rough side lately but I can manage." He says truthfully and I nod before allowing a comfortable silence to fill the air. Lately Jordan has been around a lot, trying to redeem himself or some shit like that. Personally I think he needs to leave Alan and I alone because I don't want him being anywhere near the baby, I don't care if it's his.

I look down at Alan and see that he is fast asleep and I smile as I push a few stray hair's out of his face. She shifts around slightly before wrapping an arms around me and cuddling closer. I place my hand on his baby bump and frown when I feel the baby kicking my hand pretty hard. Alan's eyes flutter open before he gasps out in pain and moves both hands to his swollen stomach.

"Alan baby, are you okay?" I ask quickly and he shakes his head and I notice something wet seeping into the couch.

"M-my water just b-broke." He says before looking at me with terrified eyes.

"S-she's coming n-now."