Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 8

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

After Austin left all I could do was worry. He was so mad and I have a feeling he wasn't just "going for a run."

Sure it's only been a hour but I still worried. I hope he wasn't going to find my rapist. He could get hurt or worse.

--------

Okay. It's been 5 hours and Austin isn't back yet. I tried to call his cell but it went straight to voice mail.

Was he ignoring me?!?

Probably. I told him I was gay and I was raped so he needed to get away from me. Maybe he's just waiting for me to leave so he can lock the door and not let me back in.

No! He wouldn't do that. He's to nice.

The phone rang and I ran to answer it.

"H-hello" my voice was shaky and rough from all my crying.

"Yes this is Officer Quinn. I'm calling about Austin Carlile. I'm assuming your Alan?" His voice was high pitched but yet made me nervous. It held a sort of confidence I didn't have.

"Yes this is him" I almost yell through the phone. He chuckles slightly.

"Well we have Mr. Carlile down here at the station and we would like to bring you down for questioning." My palms began to sweat thinking about it.

"Ab-about what?" I ask shakily.

"Well Mr. Carlile has informed us that you were raped. Is this true?"

"Uh no-no. It isn't. I was only beat up really badly. Can I come down and get Austin?" All lies, I thought.

"Yes. He's ready to leave. Just make sure this doesn't happen again"

"Okay" and with that I hung up and let out a long sigh. After composing myself I get ready to go get Austin. He better be ready because I wasn't just mad. I was furious.