Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 10

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

I smile against Austin's lips as he pulls me into his arms. I slip my hands up his back and knot my fingers into his hair. I pull away panting and Austin grins.

"sorry I went to jail. When I saw him I couldn't control what I did" I nodded and leaned my forehead against his.

"I understand. I probably would have done the same for you" I kiss him slightly and sigh happily. "I'm just glad your okay"

After more hugging me and Austin made some food and cuddled a little on the couch, occasionally sharing small innocent kisses.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I nod excitedly and he gets up to look through his movies. While he bends over i check out his ass. I wolf whistle and he stands up and blushes.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Oh nothing" i smile and him and he smiles back. He holds up two movies.

"Which one?" I look at both and point towards the one on the left.

"500 DAYS OF SUMMER!!!" I screech and Austin laughs his beautiful laugh.

"Calm down kitten. Go make popcorn" I run to the kitchen and he slaps my ass as I walk by. I squeal and go faster.

I make the popcorn and go back into the living room to find Austin laying on the couch. I lay on top of him and put the popcorn on my chest.

I could get used to this.