Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Crushed

*Flashback to May, 2009*

Senior year. The year everyone looks forward to. The year that one gets to say "Fuck this hell hole" after graduation. For me, graduation will be tough. I've made so many good friends with teachers and students and a lot of good memories. Though I will say, I've had my fair share of drama and especially with Katie. For those who don't know who Katie is, well, you don't want to know Katie. She was nothing but bad news. She was the whore of the school. She thinks that just because her dad was the school principal, that she could get away with anything. But she's made my life a living hell ever since the third grade. I will admit, I am jealous of her. She had everything I wanted. She had the looks, the beauty, and the popularity but NO brains. She took just about every guy I liked and how she found out the guy I liked, is beyond me. So the day I finally admitted to myself that I liked Beau, she found out. She began to hang out around Beau and acted to like Hockey. She didn't even know a thing about hockey. She makes me blood boil and all she has to do is pretend she likes Beau.

I walked to my locker to see Beau standing there. He was everything I wanted. He was any girl's dream. I smiled big and only wished he knew how I felt.

"Hey Beau! Are we still up for our ritual hockey night?" I asked. Every Friday night, Beau and I would get together at my house and watch everything hockey. It was my favorite night of the week, besides Saturday.

"About that, me and Katie have a date tonight..." Beau said looking at his feet. How dare he cancel on our night?

"Beau what about our hockey night? I'm sure you haven't forgotten it right?" I said. I was furious that he'd cancel our hockey night just to be with Katie. I swear, Katie is a relationship wrecker. But then again, Beau and I was never in a relationship to begin with.

"I haven't forgotten it," Beau paused "It's just-"

"It's just what Beau? You never canceled on me before! Why start now? Oh I know, it's because of the shank Katie! Do you remember that she's been making my life a living hell since the third grade?!" I whispered angrily. He was about to say something but I cut him off. "And how she on "accident" set my hair on fire freshman year? Remember that? Or better yet when she and her group of sluts jumped me and left me in a coma Sophomore year? I don't like her and you know it. So why the hell do you have a date with her?!?!"

"WHY? BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE HER OKAY! You're just jealous of her beautiful looks!" Beau shouted. I never seen him get this loud before, so I was little taken back.

"You got me. Yeah, I'm jealous of her. I hate the fact that I'm so jealous" I said slamming my locker. Tears were threating to pour over. "But know one thing Beau, she may be pretty on the outside, she's ugly on the inside. Have a nice time on your date tonight Beau...really" I turned around quickly. The tears came faster than I could wipe them. On the way home, it began to rain. Just my luck right? So by the time I got home, I was soaked. I ignored the looks from my mom(whose name is Debra) and brother Devon. I walked into my room and slammed the door. I walked over to my closet and climbed in and just let it pour. I couldn't believe he'd ever yell at me like that before. I can't believe he's standing me up for Katie. He even knows how I feel about her! He's probably going to end up asking her to be his girlfriend. If that's going to happen, I can't and won't allow myself to sit back and watch him love another girl. I simply won't allow myself to slip back into the bad depression I once had. And its funny because everyone said we would end up together. I believed them, but we never did get together. We could only be together in my dreams and that wasn't real. I wanted the real thing and I couldn't have it, so I left California and never looked back...