Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Black Of The Night

(Alexis)

I've not spoken to anyone in 4 hours. It's now May 4th, 2005. Tom fucking likes me when he's the one that nearly pushed me to suicide four years ago! That s**t's messed up if you ask me, man. REALLY messed up.
______________
(Amara)

"Oh god. OH MY GOD! TOM! TOM FUCKING TRUMPER I WILL KILL YOU!" Bill comes rushing into my bedroom afraid of what I had just screamed. "Why?"

"Your weak-ass brother nearly pushed Alexis to suicide four years ago and now wants to DATE her!" This clearly confuses Bill, because he just sits down on my computer chair and looks puzzled. "Care to explain?" I take a breath to calm myself down. "See, 4 years ago Alexis was bullied a LOT in school. Trust me. Hate letters in her lockers, hurtful gossip and oh my GOD. Attempted beatings. I can't forget this one boy she told us about that abused her verbally and had his girlfriend at the time beat her up. And now, as of a week ago, that boy was revealed to be none other than YOUR TWIN. Oh god. How will Tom re-act? Wait. Haha! That'd actually be DAMN funny to watch."

With Bill nodding and walking out of the room, I try dialing Alex's cell phone AGAIN for about the billionth time but then I realize something. She's got Bill's number! "BILL!" He comes rushing in with his phone in hand. "Ja?" "..May I see your phone? Alexis has your number right? Because..I can CALL her and pretend to be you. Hehe. Amara prevails yet again. NOT a surprise." Bill lets out his infamous-around-the-school laugh and hands me his phone with Alex's number high-lighted. Dialing it, I begin to train my voice so I can speak as deep as possible. Oh yeah and fake a German accent. XD This'll be fun. "Hello?" Wow Alexis picked up. "Hi Alex. I was just wondering..did you want to go out with the guys and I?" She chuckles. "Sure, Bill!" OH MY GOD. I must be a kick-ASS actress. :D "Okay then. Just come by my house, because we're all just waiting around for Georg and Gustav." "Haha. Okay, then." We hang up and I burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "DAMN AMARA! That was amazing!" Since I had no idea Bill was still in my-well HIS- room I scream and stand up straight.

"You're an amazing actress and singer! XD Seriously." He smiles at me. Then an awkward 5 minutes pass by then..then our lips crash together. "Uh..I'm sorry." Bill says with a dark and sad look in his eyes. "Bill?"

"Ja?"

"Hehe. Don't be." Again our lips crash together and his arms are around my waist. :) Heaven, I think, could compare very little to this feeling I've got now. "Amara I've been waiting to ask you this..will you be my gir-" Oh man am I freaking out! "Will you be my girlfriend? Whew. Got it out there finally. Seriously..would you?" His chocolate eyes stare RIGHT into my own blue ones. "Bill must you even ask me that? YES! Haha! Of course I will." Smiling, he kisses me again and sits down on my couch. "So what now?"

"We bring Alex back here and see her whoop Tom's @$$ to the next millenia! XD Sorry but seriously. If he's the one that Alexis actually tried to fight that time he's as good as DEAD. Not ACTUALLY dead, but he's bound for an ass-kicking." Bill laughs while nodding his head in understanding. "What exactly happened between them?" He ACTUALLY sounds curious. So I sit down beside him on the bed, laying down on my back. "I have ZERO clue. All I know is that they were kind of fighting. Like, blood thirsty duels-Oh wait that was Tom's "girlfriend" at the time, Sarah. Bill, if you would've seen the way Alexis kicked her ass you would NEVER cross her again. But you'd be laughing insanely at the girl that got put in the hospital. Alex had to stay home for 3 weeks and nearly failed the entire year. Not sure about Tom though. And I don't WANT to know, considering he's who he is. Eww. Let's not bring this topic back up unless your twin asks me to, alright?" "Of course. I would've LOVED to see this Sarah girl get her ass kicked. XD Would've been hysterical if you ask me." We both laugh uncontrollably and Bill's front door opens. 3 minutes later Alexis comes in, covered in blood. "ALEXANDRIA MARIA LYDIA JULIANA BLADE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Bill, alarmed at my the tone of my voice, shuts up and sits at his computer desk.

"Oh nothing much. Just the usual. Attempted rape, fought back, guns went off and I beat the shit out of those two weak-asses that almost killed me. Just the same usual crap. Now if you'll excuse me, since I was TRICKED into coming here Ms. I'm Such A Damn Good Actress, which you are by the way, I need to go back to my place so I can take a damned shower. Bye bye. :D" She turns and begins to walk away, but stops in her tracks. "What's going on with you two?" "What do you think?" Bill and I say in unison. "FINALLY! I thought you two would NEVER EVER happen! FINALLY! Bill I swear you're, like, my hero! Haha. Well bye. And Amara? Work on your acting. Good skills, but I figured it was you since your voice didn't sound all that convincing. BILL DOES NOT SOUND THAT GIRLY. Well..." "HEY!" Alexis laughs and makes a brushing motion with her hands. "Just joking with you. Tell the other ones I said hey. I've got a LONG night ahead of me and I'm probably not getting back here or anywhere I know of for at least like...7 hours at the most."

"WHAT the HELL! Where do you go for so long at night!?" I yell at her. "Let's say it involves grave yards and wood. LOTS of wood." She walks away, cackling. "She scares me sometimes, Amara. I'm being completely honest here." Bill has a fake frightened tone to his voice. "I feel your pain. Haha." He kisses me again and leaves the room.

How the HELL does he do that!? Now I've got butterflies in my stomach. :/
________________________
(Alexis)

Walking Germany's dark streets can be aggravating. But I'm not causing trouble for the vampire race..not YET at least. I'm trying to get to my favorite park in all of Germany. I've been here for 4 years and this park is my sanctuary. My own sanctuary. But, not surprisingly, burly arms grab me by the shoulder and whisper into my ear. "Ready for some fun, honey?"

"Depends. What do you mean by fun?" I say in my sexiest voice. "If you mean bloody murder then so be it!" I take out my knife and stab him in the waist and shoulder. Then I run the Hell out of there!

Honestly, I'm sort of jealous. Vicky and Georg, Alie and Gustav and now Amara and Bill. It's kind of upsetting in a way. But I.Will.NOT.EVER.Date.That.Tom.Kaulitz.

...*throws up* Someone KILL me if I ever say the words I, date and Tom in the same sentence again.
♠ ♠ ♠
1: I got WICKED ideas for this story! THANK YOU, WITHIN TEMPTATION! XD Check em out! One of the BEST bands around today! Well...next to Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Leaves' Eyes and Theatres des Vampires, that is! XD

2: I've got an idea for the sequel that's coming up when this story ends at Chapter 25, but it's all up to Mrs.Aly_Schafer. XD Aly it's completely up to you. :)