Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Sleeping In The Dark (A Living Nightmare)

(Alexis)

"Mom, why'd you have to d-d-die!?! I NEED your guidance. This fuckup apparently LIKES me and he pushed me to the point of considering self-harm! Ma what the HELL do I do now!?" I've been sitting in this hotel for about 6 hours now, wiping away tears and praying that my mother helps me even though she's dead. If I ever see my father again, I will kill him. Well I'll not kill him, but I'll whoop his ass..TERRIBLY. "He killed Ana mom..Leana is DEAD! She killed herself and I've got no one! MOTHER HOW COULD YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME HERE- AHH!" I curl up into a ball in the corner of the room.
___________________
(Alie)

"Wait wait wait, hold on there- AMARA SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE." Shocked at my tone and the volume of my voice, Amara shuts up and signals for me to go on speaking. "Thank you. NOW. What happened exactly with Lexi?"

"Alie, she's....she's GONE."

Oh fuck no she isn't.

"Come again, Amara? Did you just say that Alexis is missing? As in..gone? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DID SHE RUN AWAY FOR!? GAH. I'll bring her back. Hold on." Apparently, due to frightening silence, the guys in the band are shocked and have just shut up. "Guys I'm going to a hotel for a bit. Alex is in trouble. DEEP trouble!" With that, and before anyone can answer, I whip on my Nightwish hoodie and run outside. Then I try to find a taxi.

After 5 minutes, one drives by and stops in front of me. As I open and close the door, I begin to dial Alexe's number. "Yeah hold on please. I gotta find out where my frien- sister is first."

.........

Hello?


"ALEXIS BLADE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Honestly? I'd appreciate it if you didn't scream. I'm at the hotel 4 blocks away from CherryTree Records. See ya here, Alie.

Dial tone....


"The hotel by CherryTree Records please..fast as possible." I buckle up my seatbelt and begin to wonder why Alexis would run away so..so RASHLY. It couldn't POSSIBLY be her dad! I mean, he did walk out on her right? But four years ago!
________________
(Amara)

"Someone's gotta tell Tom he's crushing on the girl he hated 4 years ago!"

"That would CRUSH him and ruin everything, Amara! If Tom's crushed we're doomed!"

"Your asses are doomed if he doesn't find out!!! THAT'S THE LAST STRAW! Where's my damn phone- living room table. DUH." I run downstairs to fetch my cell phone and dial Alie's cell phone number.

"AMARA! Alexis is at that hotel by CherryTree Inc. I'm walking to the front desk right now so I'll call ya when we get back home, alright?"

Sure Alie! Haha. Whew. We just found out why Alexis ran away-

"Tom likes her."

Wow. Alright see ya. WAIT!

"What?! Tom KNOWS right?" Silence. "AMARA JESUS CHRIST! Tom's crushing on a girl that despises him! You, me, talk. Later. Bring Vicky and Deceit, alright? And Alexis is coming too. Band meeting later. Bye." Dial tone...


"TOM FUCKING KAULITZ I SWEAR TO GOD IF BILL WASN'T YOUR BROTHER I'D SLAUGHTER YOUR ASS TO HELL!! GAAAAAAH!" I turn off my phone and put it into my purse on the kitchen hanger thing. "Amara? Everything alright?" I did NOT know Bill was behind me. But he sounded concerned. "Everything's fine. Your brother's a lousy piece of shit and an insult to Germany, but all in all? Peachy." He wraps his arms around my waist and begins to whisper in my ear. "I'm not going to find out what happened am I?" "Let me think..yes you will..WHEN Alexe and Alie get back. Promise you on this with my life. Haha." I kiss him on the cheek and run upstairs to confront Tom.
_________________
(Tom's room/ Amara)

"KAULITZ TRUMPER OPEN UP.THE FUCKING.DOOR.NOW. I warn you, black belts can kick doors down in a split second. DO IT! OPEN THE F'ING DOOR." Quickly before I can process what I just said, the door is quickly opened. "Trumper, are you AWARE that Alexis, my SISTER, is lost in a random hotel in Germany? Because of YOU?" "WHAT THE FUCK!? SERIOUSLY?! Oh...damn IT. Well bye." He slams the door in my face. "If only I could curse in German, Trumper, THEN you'd be dead." I run downstairs and sit on the couch and take out my CD player. "Hmm....Evanescence Surrender. YEAH-YUH! Haha." Taking off my shoes, I lay down on the couch and fall into a deep sleep. After a few minutes a light figure lifts me up and lies down with me.

"Mein Engel...."

....Bill. :`)