Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Broken Resurrection

_______________________________
(Alexis)

"Alright, Alex. Spill. WHY did you run away?! There was no reason-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! TOM LIKES ME AND HE WAS THE ONE WHOSE GIRLFRIEND ATTEMPTED BEATING ME UP! HE'S THE ONE THAT NEARLY PUSHED ME OFF THE EDGE AND I ALMOST DIED OF BLOOD LOSS! MY FATHER ALMOST MURDERED ME. MY SISTER LEFT ME WITH HIM! AND NOW HE'S LOOKING FOR ME! THERE! THAT A GOOD ENOUGH GODDAMN] REASON!?! MY FATHER IS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR ME, AND HE'S GOT A WHOLE GODDAMN BIKER GANG OF RAPISTS. THAT GOOD ENOUGH!?! HUH!?! THAT GOOD ENOUGH, ALIE!?! Now leave me the hell alone. I QUIT!" Wiping tears of pain off my face I run to my guest bedroom in this house and begin packing my stuff.
_______________
(Alie)

I can't move, I can't breathe I can't do anything. A tear falls down my face and Gustav thumbs it away. "I'll go talk to her." Leaving a kiss on my head, Gustav goes to Alex's room and shouts a bit. "WHAT!?" He comes running back. "She's bleeding all over her arms!!!!!"

"I will find her father and rip the fucker's neck apart. No hesitation." Running to her bedroom I kick open the door no hesitation. "Oh...my...god..." I take out my cell phone and dial 9-1-1 then tell them the directions to Bill's house. When I hang up, my phone falls to the ground and I wrap my arms around my sister. "Alex please wake up. I'm BEGGING you to WAKE the HELL up! I can't live without you here, Alex! PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES WAKE THE FUCK UP, NOW!" I start to cry and put my hand to her head. "I don't give a shit if Tom pushed you to the point of harm, Alex. Amara, Vicky, Dannie and I NEED you here!"

......Al..Alie?

"ALEX!?! The ambulance is coming, Lexi, don't worry. You'll be safe. I'm not letting a soul take you away from me, damn it. Not again."
_______________________
(Dannie Deceit)

"....Is...is Lexie alright?" I've been standing here for 5 minutes and already rivers of tears are falling down my face. "She'll be fine. She's talking now but her voice is weakening." Amara explains to me, while wiping her tears away. "If I had the strength to kick the shit out of Bill's brother, I'd have done it right when he said she was hot or whatever. I'd have KILLED him. Well not really, but I would have SERIOUSLY injured him!"
_____________
(Tom)

I can't believe this. Alexis, the girl I currently have a crush on is the one I made fun of four years ago! WOW this'll be hard to get over. SERIOUSLY. Why'd I have to develop a feeling for a girl that probably wants me dead?! I must be cursed.
_______________
(Alexis) *FF to next week, May 17th, 9:00 AM*

Beep.....beep....beep...

Ugh....


"Am...Amara? White walls, white everyt- I'm in a hospital aren't I? Figures. Pfft. Oh well. I got myself sent here anyways. Now... um...GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!" Amara runs out of her seat and gets a nurse.
___________
(FF 3 hours)
(Alie)

"Gustav? I forgot to thank you. Alexe probably considerably would've died. Heh. Imagine Vicki, Amara, Dannie and myself in tears. WHOA. Let's not revisit that thought! Eugh." Little did I know that Gustav was staring right back at me, smiling. "What's so funny, Gustav? I can't be THAT special for someone to smile at me!" "Alie you are special..to me."

"Gustav you realize that, other than my band, not a SOUL has said that to me?" Tears fall down my face and my makeup begins to look messed up a bit. "Alie? I meant it. And I'm glad you said yes to me. :D Haha. In all honesty, I was afraid to ask you out in the first place!" He lets out a laugh and kisses me. "Really? Damn. I was waiting for when you'd ACTUALLY ask. Of course, I said yes! How anyone could refuse you is beyond me and I swear if Tom's listening in, he'd probably be laughing and saying you CAN be refused and he himself CAN'T. Hey Alexis BLUNTLY and TO THE POINT refused him. HA. xD I do feel bad for her though..she told me why she ran away." Hearing the front door open, Gustav begins to follow me downstairs. "I'm HOOOOO-OHHHHH-OME! xD" Alexis screams while laughing. "OOokay girl. WHAT happened? Did they overdose on the laughing gas?" "Nope. I got a call from daddy dearest: "I be comin' for ya, girlie." What? It's FUNNY! And yes I feel cheerful for some reason...yeah I don't know. I confuse myself in so many ways. xD Now if you don't mind, I'm going to pack my stuff and stay at my cousin's place, alright? I'm taking up space here plus Tom's probably like...pissed at me."

_____________
(Later that day)
(Amara)

"*Seriously. When Alex went to the hospital I was FREAKING out. Know who calmed me down almost no time flat? BILL did. He kinda has this strange power to put butterflies in my stomach...and I love it. The fact that he's gorgeous (xD haha :)) just makes it all better...HELP ME. I'm losing my mind here. But hey. Bill's good at what he does. So maybe I'll just go to him. :)*" I stuff my journal back into my back and what'd you know? BILL COMES IN. He sits down next to me and kisses my neck. "So I calm you down now, huh? Sweet. Hope I don't have to do it again, because I like- wait. I love it when you're happy, not angry and/or sad. Even though you look amazing with eyeliner/mascara running down your face." Aww. I hope I fall for him someday. :) So I decide to kiss him, but I didn't know that he would put his hand on my neck and pull me closer....

...PARADISE.