Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

I Who Have Nothing...

"ALIE!!! ALIE THEY'RE GONE!" Urghh. Who the fuck- BILL! Thrusting myself off the couch, I fan out my jean skirt and lace gloves. "Alexis and Amara. Amara went out to look for Alex. Why did you fire her exactly?! You basically lost one person that formed your core sound. OH so smart of you." WHOA baby. He did NOT just talk to me like that!

"YOUR BITCHY-ASS GIRLFRIEND CALLED ALEXIS A BITCH AND FIRED HER! SHE BROUGHT UP FIRING ALEX. And besides, you stay the FUCK out of OUR business, gender-confused prick from HELL. WHAT the FUCK does Amara SEE in you!? Gott! Everytime you even enter the room my vocal cords churn and make me feeling like THROWING THE FUCK UP! This is EVERNIGHT'S problem! Not Tokio motherfucking Hotel's problem! Oh wait....NEVERMIND. Your FUCKED UP, SHOULD'VE-BEEN-ABORTED brother screwed up Alexis's self-confidence issues! YOUR BROTHER IS AT FAULT FOR THIS, YOU ASSHOLE! So what'dya know. I guess it IS a Tokio Hotel problem.

Pfft. Now I know why Alexis attempted suicide after Tom kissed her, faggot. Now here's a tip: STAY AWAY FROM ME AND IF YOU ARE A BOY LIKE AMARA CLAIMS, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO BE A FATHER SOMEDAY, BITCH!" With an angry look in his eyes, Bill stands up and calls me a whore. "Uh excuse me? What did you just call me? A WHORE!? Ohhh this is an ass whooping even Gustav couldn't enjoy more than I! Take this, girlie!" My fist colliding with Bill's jaw, he falls onto the floor. "You do NOT speak of us. You can fuckin' have that traitor with you. Aamara's not only your girlfriend, she's now YOUR PROBLEM. Congrats Bill on SLAUGHTERING Ever-Night." Wiping away the tears, I run to my room in this Bill character's house and write a note.

"Dear Tokio Hotel fuckups,

Alie is no longer apart of EverNight. Give a pat on the back to your gay-ass, homosexual lead vocalist who in reality can't sing or write to save his pathetic life. Georg and Gustav I don't mean to do this but I'm going home alone. I have family in New York. Oh ja and Tom? BURN IN HELL FAGGOT! Alex is NOT a girl you can fuck shit up with! She a-attempted SUICIDE you MORONIC FUCKER! If anything happens to Alexis, by God in Heaven Tom Kaulitz Trumper, I will rip you to shreds and bury you in a burning coffin listening to your screams of pain and unimaginable bloody searing torture. No I'm not emo. With punishments for other BASTARDS ahemahem TOM ahem ahem, I can be as dark as I fucking please. If we never accepted that gig two months ago, Ever-Night would still be a band! Well...maybe if Tom wasn't such an ego crazy-fag, Alex would be WILLING TO FORGIVE YOU LIKE SHE PROMISED US ALL SHE WOULD 3 WEEKS AGO but no. Tom's fucked up way of life screwed her up once more. Alexz is now roaming the streets of Germany, Tom, because of YOU.

I SO sincerely hope you're fucking happy with yourself. Did I tell you Alexis had no family? Her sister died, her mother died and her father's abusive and neglectful who instills fear of boys to the poor girl's heart.

P.S: Gustav beat the shit out of your untalented guitarist please. :)

With hate and darkness,

Alie Marie.

There Was No Justice
"

Looking around for a piece of tape and finding it on Bill's desk, I seal up the paper with the tape like a homemade letter envelope, write the name Tokio Hotel on it in Olde English letters and tape it to my room. "There was absolutely no justice."
_____________
(Alexis)

I'd been roaming the stormy streets of Loitsche, Germany for God knows how long. "ALEXIS!" How the fuck Amara just found me I'll never understand. "ALEXZANDRIA MARIA BLADE STAND THE FUCK DOWN!" Oh HELL NO she didn't. Turning around, I face my ex-best friend. "How COULD you Amara!? Why the fucking hell are you here in the storm with me? What use do I have in Germany any more!? I LOST everything, you insensitive TRAITOR and you fire me from the one thing I put my blood and soul into...good lucking with the new guitarist. Give them my congratulations and good luck notices, bitch. Oh ja and...if you so much as EVEN THINK of trying to track me down, God in Heaven so help me I will finish you off like that last stranger should've RIGHTFULLY done. You didn't lose me Amara. You fucking KILLED me. I hope you know that your betrayal is one of my suicide reasons right? Good FUCKING luck, slut." Leaving Amara in furious tears, I run towards the nearest train station just to hide from the rain and cry..in peace and privacy.
__________
(Amara)

I'd just gotten back from the rain, resulting in my makeup and tears falling down my face. "AMARA!!!" Bill wraps an arm around me. "....She's gone, Bill. Alex is gone. She...she fucking THREATENED my LIFE if I ever tried finding her again! WAIT....heehee. Bill where's Alie-"

"Behind you, bitch." Oww. "Excuse me?" She narrows her eyes. "Oh so you didn't hear um ok let me explain. You can find yourself TWO new band members to live and get famous in Germany with. Alexis quit. Now either YOU sing lead vocals, get Vicki or Dannie or you can just audition for a new lead vocalist. OR, my least preferred option, stopping the band entirely. Choose. Choose and choose NOW." She CAN'T do this to me, that bitch!

"Fine then. I guess Ever-Night's finished. All our hard-written music will go to another band/singer." Tears stream down Alie's face and she slaps me. "Make that TWO lives ruined. Good luck caring for this homely, street-born whore Bill. You'll need the GODS on your side from this one! By the way, Bill I left you a nice little note on your bedroom door. I was frightened to even TOUCH it so I had to ruin my black lacey fingerless gloves. Thanks a FUCKING lot!" Alie puts on her black hood, grabs her duffel bags and walks out. "Mein God...what the fuck have I done...."

....I never saw Alie, Alexis, Vicki or Dannie again. Well I did....but Alie and Alexis I will never see them. "Amara? Bill? Where's Alie?" Nodding, my tears land upon Bill's living room floor. "She and Alexis are gone Gustav. Alexis left 2 hours ago and Alie just recently left. All because I said something like "kicking the bitch out of the band" or something like it. She infuriated the HELL out of the girls and I with her mixed feelings about Tom! Oh and Tom? She found out about your little one night stand with that fan of yours. How DARE you even THINK of her anymore." Tom walks back upstairs and comes back down with a small paper. "Here, bitch. You might want this. It's Alexz's hotel room number. You're OH very fucking welcome." Meanwhile Gustav goes out into the rain, looking for Alie.

.....and without thinking I join him
_________
(Alie)

"ALEX! ALEXIS BLADE!? ALEXZANDRIA MARIA BLADE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" I'd been trying to find her for hours..."Turn around, Alie." DEAR GOD. "Where- you FOLLOWED me around in secret I assume, right?" She nods, letting tears glaze her amazing green eyes. "I'm sorry Alie! I'm sorry for fucking up the band, I'm sorry for getting on your nerves I'm sorry for all the shit I've caused! But when I found out about Tom's one night stand with that groupie slut-bag, I DIED. I think i ACTUALLY liked him, Alie and he pulls this shit!" Oh no...my arms embrace her tiny but powerful frame. "I'll talk to Aamara...on second thought here she comes..."
♠ ♠ ♠
It is now November 2005.