Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

I Don't Want To Let You Go Away

_____________
(Alie)

It's been 3 days since Alexis died. I always feel lonely for some reason but Gustav makes that feeling disappear so I go up to his open room. "Gustav? Can I erm...stay in your room for a few nights?" He nods yes and says of course, then makes room. "Alie, I'm REALLY sorry Tom messed up your band. Usually he NEVER messes up anything other than the girl's life by just leaving her after the one night stands he seems to love so much now." He cringes at the thought and visual of Tom screwing someone else. "Gustav it's fine. I do miss her and regret not being able to prevent her death every second. But I can't help but feel that she's not dead..." Gustav's eyes pop out and he points to the door...holy SHIT. "I tried to tell you that you were dreaming when you said the nurse told you Alexis died but here she is standing in my bedroom."
__________
(Alexis)

"Hi ya. Oh and for your information this is no dream and I'm not dead and you are most certainly not dreaming, hun. Alexandria Blade lives on. The hospital was SHOCKED too! Heh. Hell I was as well. Listen Alie, I don't have time left at all so I'll make this quick and painless: Bye. And no I am not dying I'm moving to Italy. Originally it was America but I hate it there. Urgh. Those people are bastards. Well most of them. Our American fans ROCK. Well um yeah bye. OH! Ja and if you could keep this a secret from Amara, Vicky, Danni, Tom and the others? You and I can keep in contact. Add my new cell number under Rain, and- hell call me tomorrow or something! The girls of Archangel and I have to record our first record. See you Alie. Take care of my wittle sister, here Gusti! Promise?" He laughs and nods yes. "Danke. Now is Tom here? I plan to scare him by walking by, simply saying hi and running out. Hehe. That fuck-face will learn to NOT mess with my soul. Well bye." I walk out of the bedroom with my black hoodie over my head and see Tom in tears walking by. "Hi ya bitch. :)" I quickly put my hoodie back on and run away. I never returned to the Kaulitz, Schafer, Listing, Wilson or Rose houses again.

I died the day of November 13th, 2005. I LIKED Tom and he KISSED me! Then he has sex with another girl point fucking blank? Ugh. Boys will be boys.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Alie)

I will keep in contact with Alexis. I promised her. Plus I still say that she and Tom would look amazing but he screwed it up when he fucked that chick on the Schrei tour. They're now going back on tour and we just released Sweet Fallen Sacrifice a month ago on the 13th!! All over the album- booklet, CD, backgrounds, the back and in our member profiles- we left a cross over Alexis's name and R.I.P in the booklet. Our new guitarist is Lexie's cousin Angie. I fucking HATE her. She SO wants to screw Tom and be his sex toy their entire lives. She..she doesn't even know ANY rock music that well and she PLAYS in a ROCK BAND!

"Alie?" I turn around to see Amara standing at the door. "Mara. Hey." My voice is cold, emotionless and monotone. "Alie look no apology in this world or galaxy can explain how fucking ashamed I am at myself. I did basically kill Alexis and I will never forgive myself. I'm still surprised you guys even kept me in the band, let alone even try voicing my shame at myself. If I could Alie, I'd bring her back."

"You don't need to." Amara looks at me like I'm insane. "Waru-sorry about that. Why?"

"Because Lexie's alive." Her eyes bulge out and she drops her glass. "C-C-C-C-Come again? Lexie is NOT ALIVE."

'Alexis told me I can mention it to one person only. So I picked the one that killed her.'

"Yes. Alexandria Blade lives. But not with us thanks to a certain blonde-haired bitch. In time we can get over her. Or at least you can. Calling her a "gothic whore" was FAR over the already crossed line. Hell I punched Bill over this debate! He said we lost a member that formed our signature "core" sound with Alexis's departure. I do realize that now with her BITCH-@$$ prepster sister in our band we will be finished in less than one week. NO ONE can take her place, Aamara Rose and you KILLED her. You're right about no apology making it right. But I do forgive you. I can't hate you forever but believe me I'm trying to get over this. Friends?" She wipes a tear away and hugs me tightly. "Until the bitter end, Alie Marie." haha. She quoted Placebo. "HAHAHAHA!" She walks away slowly and gives me a 'WTF YOU ON GIRL!?!' look. "You quoted Placebo. I love Placebo. Placebo's my life. Well alongside Ever-Night. Oh ja and Lexie apparently has her own band now. She's finally free of us, the traitors." She has a smirk on her face and tells me she has a plan. "Can I call her?"

I text Alexis seeing if Aamara could speak to her and surprisingly she said 'sure! :) But tell her to IMMEDIATELY forget she has my number. Or, by GOD so help me, I will change it again! I don't want Cow-shitz calling me. I mean the dreadlocked-one. Not Bill. Bill, Georg and Gusti are as cool as Hell is torturous. :D'

"Yes. Go ahead. But make sure you never reveal her number. Tom might try calling her and right now she fucking HATES his guts." She proceeds to call Lexi's number.

"Hello?....Lex- no Alexe I did ruin your life I know this. Nothing can explain my guilt right now and I was just calling to apologize...what? You don't want to kill me!? Well I should be surprised...so erm..how's the band doing....cool cool...listen um...did you want to be friend- REALLY?! Mein gott I WILL make it up to you Alexandria Maria Blade! I VOW this with my LIFE! And nein. Tom will not get your number. He even asks about you I'll kick his teeny tiny weak little @$$ to Hades himself and back. Trust me...love you too Lexie. So Friday? Movie marathon? Bill has a ginormous screen TV and all the GOOD stuff and no Tom will be too busy trying to erase you from his mind by fucking other girls at their houses all day. Haha. Okay. Bye hun. ich liebe dich. You are going to let me tell everyone but Tom!?! Girl I LOVE you! Haha. Don't worry. Tom will never see you again." Amara tosses my phone to me, screaming in laughter. "BILL! GEORG! GUSTAV! GET UP HERE! I HAVE NEWS! Alie call the girls!"
_____________________________
(Aamara)

"So WAIT. Lexie is still ALIVE? GOD-DAMN! Well we should all have like..a German Rockstars Movie Night!" Oh my god.

"Bill I don't think you've ever said anyt hing THAT smart since we met!!! Haha. But sadly she won't be seeing us for a LONG time, she said. When we meet up German Rocker's Movie Night! Video games, movies, food, drinks- Chyea baby!" The guys and I leave the room but Alie stays behind with Gustav. Awww. He's going to tell her he loves her!!!! FINALLY! Alie will go ape-shit hyperactive with happiness. "So I take it you, Lexie and Alie are friends again?" I nod yes, resting my head on his shoulder. 'Ich Liebe Dich' He whispers to me. I say it back then we both go to our separate rooms.
___________________
(Alie)

"Gustav what did you say you want to tell me?" He gulps and begins to blush. "That I love you." ha- wait. WHAT? "Wait WHAT!? Halle-freakin-lujah. Get over here, Gusi." He wraps an arm around my waist and kisses me. "Ich Liebe Dich, Alie." He wipes the tears away from my face and smiles at me blushing. "Ich Liebe Dich, Gustav. Ich Liebe Dich." I only wish Lexie could've found love. With (gag me PLEASE!) Tom (*gags self*) or someone else. Vicky has Georg, Aamara has Bill and I've got Gustav.

Who does Alex have?

My phone lights up and I have a text under Lexi's hidden name of Raven Rain. 'ArchAngel has a male singer. Ever since I met these girls they brought along their male singer: His name is Adam, different from my ex-fighter bitch. We covered A Whole New World from Aladdin at our first concert and the applause lasted for 10 minutes! I can STILL feel our voices harmonizing in my mind! Oh ja and yes we are dating. He asked me to be his girlfriend a few months ago. Best of all? He fucking got my name in a red heart on his shoulder blade!!! So yea I have moved on from Tom. Fuck I moved on from him the second I found he fucked that chick on his tour. Tell him I hope he has fun having sex with every girl that likes Tokio Hotel. Ich Liebe dich, Alie. Oh ja did Gusi tell you he loved you yet!? You can SO see that in his eyes whenever he looks at you or someone mentions your name!'

Aww. I text her back, explaining the details of how he said it just 5 minutes ago.

'AWWWW! Alie you BETTER not let him go! I've got a feeling he's a THOUSAND percent different then the other guys you dated. Danke for letting me know my sis is happy. :) Ich liebe dich, Alie. See you in the near future. Tell the boys Raven Rain said hello, ja? Haha lmfao! xD :D

Liebe, Red Rain.'

I miss her already. "We all miss Lexi, Alie. Hell even TOM does! You have NO IDEA how he's been bitching about the mistake he made. Fuck he tells me that he instantly felt like preventing it from ever happening the instant he realized what he did." I smile at Gustav and give him a kiss.

"Time for little Tomi to deal with the consequences, Gusi."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of Sacrament of Wilderness. Yes Alie Marie the 2nd. There will be a sequel.