Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Unholy Warcry

(*April 25th, 2005*)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Alie)

Okay so I'm working on my vocal lines for the Sweet Fallen Sacrifice track Never Again which I just recently wrote. Something you people don't know is that I only have other friends due to me being in a band and me being Gustav's girl. Pisses.Me.The.Flying.FUCK.Off. Anyways, the themes of S.F.S are betrayal, love, hatred, friendship and loss. All our albums, which the girls and I agreed on by the way, shall have a VARIETY of different topics for each CD we write, record and release. So far the girls and I wrote and I vocally arranged:

Fallen Sacrifice, Fears In The Water, Darklight Oasis, Angel, In My Arms, Haunting Ground, Grave, Open Heart, Vixen, Here I Am and Vampiress.

I wrote Fallen Sacrifice for my ex-es Adam, Mark, David and Jay. Mark abused me, Adam attempted rape, David and Jay abused me. So Fallen Sacrifice is their song really. No one knows this but I can sing basically really, really ANGRY vocally. :) Like a softer Christina Aguilera but a rock version of her. :) They won't hear the song until we perform it live on Tokio's next tour for the 1st five concerts. Gustav helped with the drum loops though and mother of GOD he's amazing! GAH I can't get over his musical talent. :) "Alie?" Oh no....how the fuck did these bitches get in here!?! "How in the FUCK did you bastards get in my apartment!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dave's hand backslaps my face and I kick him in the "area" while fighting off his best friends. "Aaliyah Marie does NOT take your SHIT anymore, man bitches." Someone puts a rag on my mouth and the smell of a MEGA powerful chemical fills my nose and BAM. My vision turns to blackness.

(Little did Alie know, Tom was about to enter Alie's room when the guys rushed out with Alie in a body bag so he runs back to warn the others)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Alexis)

Okay so we're in Loitche's recording studio Rhapsody Inc. "This prophecy left behind, I left a sacrament of wilderness as a sign!" I've been working on an epic metal song ever since I learned how to write music. I plan on calling it Unholy War-Cry. :)" The girls and I finish up on our recording of one portion of Warcry entitled Sacrament of Wilderness. :) The guys of Tokio Hotel are hear clapping mercilessly at the sound of any hint of my vocal ability. "GUYS! Some.....thing.....something's wrong here!!!!!" Tom rushes into the studio and falls onto the studio couch. "What's wrong, Tom?????" He has a worried look in his chocolate eyes, like the other band members of Tokio Hotel and Ever-Night. "It's Alie. She was...kidnapped."

Okay I think my anger issues set a new limit for height. "WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, TOM KAULITZ TRUMPER!?!?!?!" I have NEVER screamed so much in my life. Alie was going to be my new sister and I will NOT lose her. "I saw these strange guys go into her room, okay? There were 4 of them and they each had a deathbat on their arm." Silent streams of tears fall down my face. "Amara and Vicki, we're going over there. Bring Danny. We're getting our vocalist back." Whipping on my dagger-blade and Blood-Rayne type boots, Danny Deceit and the other two girls put on their fighting accessories. "We're coming, Alie. Those man-c*nts will regret touching you!" "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I forgot.....Amara never found out about Alie's other boyfriend. "Amara it's a very long story that would take too much time up now to tell you. Long story short: Alie's about to be raped and possibly murdered." Her eyes light up in the brightest fire I've ever seen. "TAKE ME TO HER!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Alie)

The guys locked me up here, tied me to a chair and gagged me 45 minutes ago. I've been trying to devise a plan to escape but so far I can't think of any routes. "Listen up, poser slut: You will do WHATEVER we ask of you. UNDERSTOOD?" Dave's throaty scream shakes me awake. "Can I ask you one question?" They all groan in frustration and big bul- SWEET JESUS IN HEAVEN THEY'RE USING ME AS A SEX DOLL. "Go ahead, whore. Our parts are getting bigger by the second."

"Really? Wow. Pumps must be gaining popularity because you know what? This is TRULY your saddest attempt yet and you forgot one thing: I'm not that weak chick you nearly KNOCKED up 4 months ago, fags. Aaliyah takes no shit." Since Mark's head was centimeters from my own, I hit his head with mine and escape free with my dagger weapon that I attacked my father with. "IT'S A WAR BITCH!"

"BRING IT ON, TUBBY!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Alexis)

I will not let those bastards hurt Alie. "ALEXIS JULIANA BLADE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? TELL ME NOW OR I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Amara screams at me. "BITCH IF YOU DON'T SHUT THAT TRAP-HOLE UP, I'LL SLAUGHTER YOUR @$$ MYSELF!" That shut her up for sure. So during our run we wind up at Mark's house. His parents apparently know about his secret but he threatens to shoot them to death instantly if they tell, hence the cameras everywhere. "Jesus F'ing CHRIST. You victimize your OWN parents, that's low. YOu victimize Alie it's a bloody fuckin' armageddon! LISTEN UP FUCKS. I demand to know WHAT your bitch-@$$ son is up to with Alie. NOW." A tear falls down their faces. "I take it your Alie's friend Alexis "Blade"?" The father asked. "Yes and if you don't answer me, I VOW to show you why my last name is Bleeding Blade." My tone is not joking matter now.

"Very well.....Kyle's planning on killing Alie after David, Mark, Adam and Jay are done "screwing" her. You HAVE to stop them!" Amara's crying now. "No offense to you but I WILL kill your son."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(alie)

I lost consciousness a while ago, as I was not even strong enough to fight off my attackers. Apparently, I was nearly stripped as I'm in nothing but an undersuit (Avenged Sevenfold top/bottom) and blood is all over me from their attempted attacks. Screaming is heard downstairs and I hear bodies falling. "ALIE? AALIYAH MARIE SELENA ROSE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" I hear Alexis scream. "GUYS! I'M IN HERE!" My voice is incredibly weak so I throw a supposedly ancient antique of Mark's possession that he left in here. I hear running and the door flings open among a group of gasps. "AALIYAH MARIE!" I can't hear anything due to me blacking out from the pain.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(gustav)

I haven't seen Alie in a while and I'm starting to freak out. Maybe she doesn't like me after all? "GUSTAV GET DOWN HERE! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL!" Bill screams into my room. So I get dressed in a white t-shirt, black jeans, blue wristbands and black jacket then rush downstairs. "What happened!?!" A tear slides down their faces. "It's Alie. She was kidnapped and is currently in a coma at the hospital. She lost a LOT of blood, Gustav." In that moment, I felt like my heart was torn in two then thrown into a wood chipper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KEEP F**KING UP THE DAMN DATE!!!!!!!! It's 2005 and the girls in EverNight are in their 3rd year of high school. GAH!

Oh and Alie????? It's been a month since the concert, which was (obviously) March 25th.