Sequel: Manic ***Doll
Status: Complete. =) (my first ever story completed!!! =D)

Sacrament of Wilderness

Storm Of Angels

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Alexis)

"We've been sitting here for a silent 45 minutes staring at Aly's unconscious body and did anyone think of CALLING HER COUSIN?" Everyone's mouth falls open, except for Bill and Tom. "S**T! INDIA'S GOING TO FREAK THE HELL OUT!" I start biting my nails. "Who's India?" Tom asks me. "Alie's cousin that goes ape shit everytime something goes wrong no matter how serious the thing that happened to her is. She HATED all her past boyfriends but kept her hatred secret to make Alie happy." About 3 seconds after my sentence ends, the door bursts open to reveal a girl with electric blue and raven black high lighted hair with red stripes. "WHAT THE- ALIE!? Oh.My.Fucking.GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER GIRLS?" Okay if I thought India could freak out before I thought I was WRONG. "Still.Waiting- her ex-boyfriends did this didn't they? OH DAMN! If you guys never figured out what Armageddon means you'll figure it out when I lay my eyes on them." India flicks her multi-colored hair behind her ears and takes a seat by Alie. "I'll never let them even THINK about you, Aaliyah Daniela Rose. NEVER again. Oh I brought something as a gift later. I finished my first CD a few hours ago before I got your message: It's called Darklight Oasis. Those songs we wrote together have been done and I thought I'd bring you the first official copy of the album. :`) Sleep well, Aly. If you don't mind, I'm going hunting." With that she runs out of the room leaving a disc by Alie's bed with a note. "Guys? When's Gustav going to get here?"

Tom's talking to Amara, EW, while Bill answers my question. "Right now actually. There behind you." Georg opens the door and Gustav takes the seat that India had 3 minutes before and takes her hand while whispering in German. This puzzles everyone in the room. "So. What do we do now?" Amara asks. I take a breath and begin to sing the first song that came to mind. "Hold on to me love, you know I can't stay long all I wanted to say was that I love you and I am not afraid....." Aly may not like Evanescence that much but she goes WACKO over My Last Breath, You, Haunted, Surrender and her favorite: Tourniquet. "WOW. Alexis your voice is amazing!"

"Gee thanks Amara. Hehe. Aly goes wacko over some Evanescence songs. :) She even said she wanted to cover one. Hehe.....eh."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(FF 2 Hours)
(amara)

We just got back from the hospital about 5 minutes ago and the guys are in their rooms either sleeping or working on music. Bill's writing lyrics, Tom and Georg are working on their guitar and bass parts for their un-named band's debut album. Gustav just finished up the drumming parts a couple minutes ago before we left to visit Alie. He is now trying to sleep. I'm just sitting here, worried out of my wits about Alie, India, Aiden my cousin and my other sister Carmen. Who no one knows about, thank GOD. "Amara?" Tom's voice wakes me up from my sleep. "Ja- DAMN! I mean.....yes? What is i- nevermind I think I know. Alright look, Tom. I have NO idea if Alexis likes you WHATSOEVER. But let things progress SLOWLY. Don't rush it or things will get as ugly as Paris Hilton's life." He chuckles and gives me a hug. "You answered part two of my question. Part one would be: Do you like Bill?" That question sent my mind into a fucking whirlwind! "EXCUSE ME, TOM TRUMPER? EXCUSE ME? ME? AND BILL? HELL TO THE F**K NO. But he's cool, though. I see us more like brother/sister and I'm sure he does too. :)" While giggling at the look on my face, he begins to speak. "Amara, I'm kind of having a dilemma." He likes Alexis. "Tom honestly go after her. Try to please her. Have fun with her- okay let me REPHRASE that last part: Go out and enjoy life with Alexis Blade. :) Deep down she knows she likes you although I'm not sure in which way and so what if BIll happens to be on my mind all the time?"

He lets out his infamous laugh and shouts. "SWEET! I'M GOING TO HAVE MYSELF A SISTER IN LAW! YAY!" "Watch it, Kaulitz/Trumper. WATCH.IT. Amara Raven knows how to fight TRUST me. Well actually Alie, Vicki and Danny can too but I trained them all in some aspects. Haha." While we're talking, I hear a door knock. Not expecting anyone, I tell Tom to to go to the house's safest place possible. Gripping my curvy bladed dagger with almost white knuckles, I look through the peephole to see someone I'd never thought I'd see again: My much BIGGER, much STRONGER father. He blasts the door open and grips my neck. "My daughter will NOT be a whore to some p***y-@$$ boyband except to ME!"

"Um dad? You forgot a tiny little detail: BACK THE FUCK OFF! IT'S MY LIFE, DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT, YOU SHITHEADED FUCKUP OF A LIFE!" I stab his waist and punch his nose then double kick him in the private area. "I'm Amara and I will SLAUGHTER your ass if my eyes lay upon you again! Calmly back off before I slice your throat please." He whimpers away and the other guys walk down to my side. "Who was that?" They all angrily, but still amazed at me apparently, ask. "My father. Apparently, he thinks I'm just in your life to be your little fuck doll. As you clearly saw, he won't be back for a LONG-ass time. Although I kind of may be in SLIGHT trouble with the authorities after nearly killing my legal father. DAMN IT. But ask me if I care. Haha."

"Okay now we DEFINITELY won't anger you, Amara! HAHA!" The other guys shout. Jesus CHRIST! Bill is SMILING AT ME! Damn his smile is melting my heart and soul. "B? You're kind of almost drooling over Amara- can't say I blame you- and she's doing the same thing!" Tom manages to get all that out in a fit of laughter.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(Vicki)

Words can't explain how much I love playing guitar, acoustic or electric. I love playing soft songs to acoustic versions of some heavy metal/hard rock songs. Tom's taken a liking to that fact about me, but I KNOW he like likes Alexis. Who wouldn't!?! Her perfectly black curly hair, black nails and style with her olive skin any man "rocker" or "non-rocker" would go mad over her. XD Haha. Besides Georg is my obsession here. :D "Vicky Tom's got a LITTLE problem: He's got Alex on his mind and he's almost to the point of dreaming of having her as his GIRLFRIEND!" Gustav is nearly nervous and freaking out. "SWEET JESUS ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! Alexis is going to freak out." Alexis walks into the room. "Why would I ever freak out, exactly Vicky?" She asks me, honestly. "I don't know. Because a guy you hate likes you very much?" She looks amazed. "Really? Shocker, much? Haha. So who is it? I dislike pretty much all men except for my own uncle and two brothers." She doesn't know!? "Tom." If looks could kill, we'd all be bleeding to death instantly. "What.Did.You.Say.Vic.Tor.Ia." She only calls me Victoria when she's mega pissed off. "Tom.Likes.You.Terribly. We're ALL in shock!" The other two members of Tokio Hotel whisper in unison. A tear falls down Alexis' face. "NO! I WON'T FUCKING ALLOW THAT SHIT AGAIN! NEVER! NEVER AGAIN!" She stomps out of the room. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

Gustav's question made sense. She's NEVER worked up over this.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(alexis)

A playboy likes me? FUCK that shit. I will never let another male in my soul again! Nick, William, Dave, Jay, Joe and the worst, Adam, were the last chances at relationships for me. Vicki, Alie and Amara don't know about my ex-es. The only ones that know are my sisters Scarlett Rain and Anette, who I haven't seen in 3 years. My vision is blurry, voice is dry and vocal cords are incredibly sore from crying and screaming. Amara runs in my room and sits by me in the speed of light. "Sshh, ssh. I have zero clue what's wrong but EverNight sticks together. We Are One, Blade and nothing can ever change that. Can I get you anything, Lexi?" I can never hate the sweet speaking voice of Amara. She's just amazing to me and the other girls in the band. "Can you get India over here? It's something only she knows about other than my sisters Scarlett and Anette, whom I've not seen in 3 years. But they email me every day and they listen to our songs just to hear my guitar/bass parts and vocal lines. I kind of need India here as fast as possible. I'm FREAKING the fuck out now." She nods and gives me my cell. "We all love you, Alex and won't let anything hurt you." Amara leaves with Gustav, Georg, Bill and Vicky. I dial India's number and wait 5 minutes for her to pick up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sanctus Pluvia = my future stage name, people! :D

I'm going to take a LONG break from writing after finishing my 3rd album Fears In The Water. No one comments except for xdawnx, GustavLover and jennavecia, people! AND THIS STORY HAS ALMOST TWENTY-FIVE READERS. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TO READ AND NOT EVEN COMMENT?

A shout-out goes to A7Xmcs, xdawnx, jennavecia, xwirxwollenxnurxredenx, Aly from quizilla and Jumbi. Thank you all so much for making my dream of having fans come true. You have ZERO idea how much it means to me that you all took time out of your lives to read my music and jennavecia's promoting me on her profile. And xwirxwollenxnurxredenx promised me she'd "whore me" (dont get that at ALL! XD) on her page next time she gets on Mibba. You guys are amazing and I love all the comments I get.

I will end my writing stuff for a while to take a break. No new creations for a few months, guys. So I advise you to check out my 1st two "albums" here on Mibba okay? Love you all!

P.S: My vocals are improving so if I buy/get the recording software I want, I may just reward you with my music so you can HEAR it and maybe put my songs into your stories! :D Thank you all so much and have a kick-ass summer! :D

~*DarkPassionPlay*~