Status: Updates: Whenever

The Demon Boy

Saturday 31st .15

We're moving out tomorrow, so we have to start packing our stuff today. I'm the only one who's doing so though, everyone is for some reason taking a nap.
Today I've been seeing the lady a lot, the first time I saw her today was at around 3pm, she thinks I didn't see her because she was in her light form and she went past the kitchen window really quickly, but I saw her. It's now 17:28.
She's confused now. She doesn't understand what I'm doing, why I'm putting my stuff into boxes and bags. Maybe when I move she'll be gone too. My bedroom window is slightly open but not open enough for her to come in. She can only come in if she's welcomed inside, but hat will never happen.

Victor has been keeping company in my conscious today, I haven't seen him though, but I know he's with me. He's telling me to ignore the lady, as she keeps telling me to stop what I'm doing and to let her in, that's why I keep being distracted. Her screaming at me and then Victor's pleades to ignore her.

I was alone for most of the day, as my brother had went to his friends house at 12ish and my mum and her boyfriend had gotten here at around 2pm. My mum had bought tea the previous week and Victor was insisting that I make some for him and myself. I ended up making 2 cups of tea and drinking them both. Victor and I talked about things, our hopes, our worries, the ordinary kind.

~17:40
I saw the lady by the front door window, she was looking at me talk to my mum.
The lady's mad at me, she's scaring me already, but I don't want to close my bedroom window. I wish Victor was here to get rid of her.

~17:53
The lady is now peeking through my window, her bony, green tinted fingers on my window, her black eyes and her messy, moss coloured hair being visible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I fell asleep and I forgot what I was going to write, so sorry for the shitty end to the chapter :c