Status: HIATUS

Left for Dead

A Time to Rest

Now that we were all safe inside the safe room, the others sat upstairs and gathered supplies, ate some of the food that they carried from the creepy diner near the boat launch. While I sat downstairs on the very last step of the steel stairs in front of the exit, Ellis kneeling down in front of me wiping blood splatter off of my face.

"It's not a competion." Ellis stated randomly as he stared in to my eyes before patting the rag against my forehead getting the last bit of zombie blood off of me.

"No... but it is a matter of pride Ellis. I don't want you all thinking I'm nothing but a burden that you all constantly have to worry about protecting." I replied sternly.

Ellis stared at me as if he was in deep thought, Without saying anything else, Ellis stood up and reached out offering to help me up. I stared up at Ellis, unsure of what he was thinking as I took his hand standing tall. Ellis leaned his head down towards my face slowly placing his lips on mine. His kissing became rough as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me. Ellis immediatly used both of his arms to pick me up giving me the chance to wrap my legs around his waist. Without any warning, Ellis pressed me up against the cold concrete wall, kissing my jaw line ever so gently trailing soft kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

"Stop..." I whispered, Ellis ignored me. "They're gonna come downstairs..." I added.

Without warning, Ellis began to carry me to the room on the right beside exit. Gently placing me down on my feet as I looked around at my surroundings. Nothing but a table, a few wooden crates and a couple empty shelves were in this dark room. Just as Ellis was going to close the door Nick hollered from upstairs, "We're going to catch some Z's for a half hour... you guys alright down there?"

"Yeah!" Ellis replied shouting back at Nick.

"Alright.. I'll wake you all up in a half hour." Nick added.

Ellis slowly closed the door behind him before he turned and faced me as his one hand locked the deadbolt on the door. Our eyes met each others as he smirked walking over to me and instantly planting his lips on mine, kissing me roughly, his tongue exploring my mouth. With little time and how bad I was craving him...Yes, craving... I am a young woman.. I have needs too, regardless of a zombie apocalypse or not...I hurried things up, running my fingers through his hair, knocking his hat off of his head. His kissing became rougher and rougher causing me to press my body against his. Shivers went up my spine as his cold hands touched my skin as he ran his hands up my sides, underneath my shirt. I removed my arms from around his neck and pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it down on the ground near his hat.

Quiet moans escaped our mouths as we continued to kiss. I bit my lower lip as Ellis pulled my shirt off over my head. I moaned as he kissed my neck. He unhooked my bra as his hands roamed my back slowly making there way to my breasts. I tugged at his belt, trying to unbuckle it. He smirked against my neck as he picked me up again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as our mouths met again. Ellis carried me over to the nice solid wood, sturdy table, gently laying me down on my back. He unzipped his jeans, pulling them down before he hooked his arms under my knees, gently pulling my body towards the end of the table where he was standing. I propped myself up using my elbows so that Ellis could lean forward and kiss me again.

Our kissing came to a sudden halt as Ellis pulled my pants off and moved my gstring to the side before entering me. I moaned loudly as he did so, my jaw dropping as his pace was nice and slow at first. My breathing became heavy as my moaning became constant as Ellis started to pick up his pace. Ellis hunched over me placing his arms on the table near both sides of my face. I dug my nails into his forearms as I arched my back. "Oh my god.." I whimpered in pleasure.

"Harder" I demanded as I laid back down on my back.

"Harder!" I yelled, quickly shutting myself up, forgetting that their was both the rest of our group upstairs napping and zombies staggering around outside.

Ellis gritted his teeth as he leaned his head back moaning as he finished, his pace becoming slower and slower. We slowly got dressed as a bang on the door startled us, causing us both to jump a little.

"Finish up Casanova, we're heading out!" Nick exclaimed before busting out laughing outside of the door.

Ellis threw on his shirt as he glanced back over his shoulder at me to make sure I was dressed again before he opened the door. He opened the door to see both Coach and Nick standing there, busting out in to laughter. Ellis shook his head as he walked past them heading back upstairs to get his gun and supplies. At this point I was extremely embarrassed as I walked out of the room.

"Harder!" Coach mocked.

Nick's laughter became louder, "Harderrrrrr" Nick mocked me in a girly whiny voice.

"Middle of a rain storm and a god damn apocalypse but oh Ellis, Oh Ellis... pleaaase, harder!" Nick continued to mock me.

I sighed, humilated, "I hate you guys!" I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been awhile as I've been busy working and updating my "Bad Company" story - daily. If you like Garrett Hedlund and or the two movies Death Sentence or Four Brothers, give it a read. You don't even have to know either of the movies to read it..

SOOOOO I figured I will start updating this at least once a week until it's finished! and what better way to update this story after a month or so with a sex scene! wooo! (-.-')