Status: SEQUEL

The Return of Kat and Rachel

Chapter 2: Whut's Poppin'

Before went to the house we had Jae Beom stop at the store. We had to pick up a few....things. I know what you're thinking 'You just got back and you are already playing a prank on the boys?!'. Yes, yes we are. Why? Well because we missed them of course and we couldn't help ourselves.

So when we did get to the house we double checked to make sure the boys weren't home. They weren't so we set up our little surprise. We even had time to unpack and yes they kept our rooms for us. So sweet. Looking at our phones we had no messages. You are probably wondering why is that important.

"Well we sent them a text. We only sent them one word. I sent Dae Hyun; coming, Himchan; are, and Young Jae- home." said Rachel

"At least I got that much narrated. I sent Zelo; ya, Yong Guk; We, and Jong Up; love." I said

We sat in the living room to see if they would notice us. If the did we would tell them the prank if not well you will see.

~One hour later~

We were still in the living room when we heard the boys walk in.

"So let me get this straight three of us got a text from Kat and the other three from Rachel. Each text was a word." said Yong Guk

"I think its a code." said Dae Hyun. "We, coming, are, love, home, ya."

The boys were heading up the stairs and to their rooms while we followed. They still haven't notice.

"We are coming home love ya." said Zelo in surprised

They had reached their doors.

"Holy shit! They are coming back?" said Young Jae

They opened the doors to their bedrooms. I mean really how can six boys opened their bedroom doors at the same time?

"Kat!" said Rachel

Oh right. Well when the boys opened the doors a bucket fell covering them in molasses. And yep you guessed it a net of feathers fell on them color depending on their bunny. But when feathers fell it triggered another thing. A little ball above each door that when it popped opened a long paper covered their doors. The boys stopped causing and read the papers.

"B.A.P." said Himchan

"We." said Young Jae

"Are." said Yong Guk

"Back." said Zelo

"Turn." said Jong Up

"Around." said Dae Hyun

The boys turned around to find me and Rachel on the floor laughing.

"Rachel they fell for it again." I laughed

"I know! The colorful chickens are back." laughed Rachel

"It's so good to be back." I laughed

"Oh girls." said the boys

We shot up, laughing had stopped. The boys had huge grins on their faces.

"How about a hug?" they cooed

Rachel and I? We took off running well we ended falling down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!