Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

Malec

(third person's POV)

The three shadow hunters had just finished saving the mundane from the hotel durmot, Jace was with clary (OF COURSE) Izzy, Alec had no idea but himself? He found himself walking the streets of Brooklyn not knowing where his feet was leading him but he didn't think anything because what was he gonna do back at the institute? Nothing but be in his room by himself. Minutes later, Alec stood in the middle of the room of the high warlock of Brooklyn's party. His eyes searching through the guest he knew exactly who he was searching for but he didn't wanna admit it "Well what do we have here? The handsome blue eyed shadow hunter crashing my party... again" A voice practically purred in Alec's ear, he spun around facing the warlock he was hoping to not bump into "I-I ... U-Uhm... sorry I was looking for someone" He whispered averting his eyes from the handsome male in front of him "didn't you have a mundane to get?" The warlock asked he pursed his lips together gently nodding his head "already did, he is in the institute now" He replied finally looking into those amazing cat eyes "so who are you looking for ? maybe I could help" He asked stepping closer to the shadow hunter who felt his blood rushing to his cheeks, making his pale face now a cherry color "I-I don't really know" He lied not wanting to tell him he wanted to see him but all he got was a soft chuckle as a response and a warm hand taking his own pulling him forward, pulling him away from the crowd, from the witnesses. Alec felt his heart beat starting to race he was now so worried and embarrassed. The warlock walked inside his home closing the door behind the two of them to lightly push Alec to lean against it "you know you are a terrible liar" The warlock said smiling at me "but it's alright, I think its cute" he added "Did you come to see me?" he asked but all Alec could to was look away from him and try his best to ignore the question "I'll take that as a yes, I'm glad you did... you have been on my mind" He spoke looking down at the nervous boy, his fingers lightly stroked his cheek "don't think to much, it's no fun" the warlock whispered leaning down closer towards the short male pressing there lips together. Alec was shocked, he was confused but most of all happy, he wanted it. He quickly responded kissing him back wrapping his arms around his neck while Magnus's wrapped around his waist kissing him slowly and gentle but a loud bell ring interrupted their kiss, Alec pulled away taking two sides steps back realizing it was his phone going off. He pulled out his phone and pressed it to his ear "Alec! where are you?" Isabelle spoke from the other line, his little sister always worrying about him "I went for a walk, I will be back soon" he replied sighing when she heard her babble of protest "where are you ? I'm here worried and I have been looking everywhere for you" she protested her accent clear as she spoke "You have no need to worry, I came to visit a friend" he stuttered at the last word causing Magnus to laugh out loud, he shot him a glare "WHO WAS THAT? are you with a guy!" his sister squealed in delight "No ! now good bye" He quickly hung up his phone and turned to Magnus "thank you for that laugh! now she is going to question me badly when I go home " He watched as the calm expression on the man's face disappeared into a wide happy smirk "you don't have too Alexander" Magnus simply stated "Stay, let's get to know one another" Alec smiled looking up into his beautiful eyes once more but his eyelids shut and they kissed once more. He could get use to this.