Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

LushLaws

December began two day's ago and it was going by slowly, I couldn't wait for the new year to come since I turn 18 and I can live legally. My so called 'home' isn't really what it should be (this is just for the story !!) I live in California with my family.. they aren't bad but they forget I'm here sometimes since they work so much and I can't stand the school I'm in there's only kids who call me names ! I thought bullying was something people left behind in the old days but I guess I was wrong.. plus my depression I was having a hard time holding onto my strength that was slowly disappearing. I sighed quietly walking down the street stuffing my hand into my (colour) jeans gazing at the ground focusing on the sounds of my feet against the concrete when someone yelled out my name, I turned glancing over my shoulder to see the same group of kids that I REALLY did not want to see "Leave me alone !" I shouted back walking a little faster but they were right on my tail "No way ! the freak talked back to us, how cute" One teased laughing with the others now I stopped walking making them all bump into my back "ew ! I got you disgusting disease on me ! you idiot !" the leader yelled pushing me down from behind "you should really go somewhere ! since no one will miss a freak like you" another remarked I could feel the need my throat, I could hear the thoughts in my head agreeing with every word, I could feel the urge I had to gram my precious friend growing but my mind kept screaming I needed to lose them first so I got up and ran as fast as I could away from their mean remarks, their laughter and judgement. While I ran I grabbed my blade from out of the little fold of my (colour) beanie and folded my arms so I was able to make a perfect cut, I gasped at the feeling this is what I deserved ... I lost my focus so I was sent flying forward "oh my god Matt! put the camera down ! she looks like she needs help" a familiar voice spoke out quietly to this Matt, I knew a Matt.. well sort of but I doubt it was who I thought it was I sat up wiping my face with my hand that was bleeding because of the fall. I heard gasping but I was use to it what caught me by surprise was the hand taking my arm and pressing napkins against my wound "W-What are you doing?" I croaked looking over at this person "Matt? Matthew.... lush" the words slipped from my mouth as I looked at Nick who gave me a kind smile "Nick.. " I whispered feeling tears roll down much faster down my cheeks, it was so hard not to sob but never I realized.. my arm "let me go ! don't clean it" I cried fighting to get out of his hold but he placed his other hand on my other shoulder to hold me still "No" he said staring at me straight in the eyes " Your a fan of ours obviously and I will not let you hurt yourself ! " he was dead serious as he spoke "your going to get through this..." he started before trailing off "and we'll help you" Nick spoke up nodding at Matt reassuringly, I don't know why in but I broke down I sobbed about to hug my legs when a pair of arms wrapped around in a hug and through my blurry vision I saw Nick hugging me "c'mon, you're coming with us" Matt said standing up helping me up. I didn't argue or fight only followed them and they even managed to calm me down, that's when we were in their car "so what's your name ?" Nick asked looking over at me "I'm Y/N" Matt smiled at me "it's nice to meet you" he added as we pulled to a stop "home sweet home !" he yelled getting out the car to open my door for me holding his hand out "come on slow poke" he joked laughing playfully, his laughter was contagious I always said and that's why I found myself laughing with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First things first ! I'm not saying anything bad about you it was just for the story and most importantly if ANYONE of you feel this way know you can come and talk to me because I understand and I will listen but also try to help. I don't want anyone to feel that way!
Now ! I am not saying that is how your parents are, i'm sure they are lovely people so don't take it to heart it was just for the story ! I hope you guys like it :) comment below if you want me to right more of this one or if you want me to do a different person ! read, comment, like whatever you want to do ! remember if you follow me, I will follow back ! I'm hoping I didn't screw up with Matt and Nick ! sorry if it's out of character I guess that's how I feel they would react if that did happen instead of the bringing them home park... maybe ... I dunno buttttttttttttttttt !
Parting is such sweet sorrow, Until next time
Stay Sweet !
<3
-Kat Von Schweetz