Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

The Interview

A/N: Y/N= your name, F/N=best friends name, H/L= hair length, H/C= hair color, E/C=eye color, F/C=favorite color, N/N=nick name, G/N= guy friend's name, F/C (written down)= favorite car, F/B=favorite band, if your confused about anything else let me know below in the comments .... that is all ! )
GO here http://weheartit.com/entry/124549240/in-set/23700264-clothing?context_user=JinxTheJoker

to see the shirt you are wearing !

Your POV

I woke up early this morning unable to sleep in at least an hour longer because my mind was jumping with the thoughts of getting ready for today, I wanted to become a journalist an interview bands like all those other people on Youtube do. Finally I was able to do along with my best friend and a student who became such a close friend to us “Hey ! Y/N, what are you doing up SO early babe?” My best friend F/N asked wrapping her/his arms around my neck resting his/her chin on my shoulder with a sleepy smile on his/her face “couldn’t sleep… so I decided to cook breakfast and get everything ready for today” F/N chuckled pulling away from his/her hold walking farther into the kitchen grabbing a cup of juice to drink since we all lived together in one big house, well big enough for us that is “you’ve always been such a worrier” he/she said taking a sip of their f/d than sitting down on the table in front of me “your gonna be great and everything is gonna go fine. So don’t worry, got it?” she/he asked using his/her index finger and middle finger to brush her/his H/L hair away from his E/C eyes, I nodded my head as an ‘okay’ but I knew myself I wouldn’t stop worrying that’s just how I naturally am. After breakfast, I went upstairs towards one of the two bathrooms that was inside the house with my F/C towel and my F/C lace flower design bra and matching underwear than turned on the water waiting for it to turn hot, once it did I grabbed a hair clip and pinned my H/L H/C hair up tossing my dirty clothes into the nearby hamper an stepped into the shower ‘I’m going to interview Blood On The Dance Floor today… after all these years of being a fan that never was able to meet them in person, I’ll finally met them and talk with them. I hope I don’t screw this up.’ I thought to myself rinsing the soap off my body before I turned off the shower and stepped out drying my body to the fullest. I had always been the type of person to be a little self conscious though I knew I was beautiful because everyone is beautiful no matter how they look or who they are, I pulled on my underwear and wrapped my towel around my body making my way to my room when I was stopped by a soft chuckle “N/N is this some new look that you’re going for? In my opinion it looks nice” F/N (guy) commented he was the employee that we had met at our old job we worked at until we finally got to where we were now “shut up G/N” I rolled my eyes closing my room door behind me pulling off the towel an walking to my closet where I grabbed black shirt and F/C jeans to go along with it an my favorite pair of F/C shoes. Once I was dressed I brushed my hair down and put on some eyeliner than exited my room going downstairs “guys? are you almost ready? we got quite a drive over to the venue and we need to get there on time !” I yelled out gathering all out things and putting them on the couch that was in the living room sighing softly as I anxiously waited for them to finish. They were touring for their BitchCraft album at H/T where they do/don’t usually come here to tour “we’re ready ! calm down” the two mumbled walking over to me, G/N grabbed the camera and the bag that had all the things we needed for it pulling it over his shoulder while F/N grabbed a regular bag that she/he put all our things in so we didn’t lose them “let’s go ! your driving over there” F/N said pushing me out the door locking it behind G/N than skipping over to the passenger seat in the car. I got in the driver’s seat waiting for them to have their seat-belts on before driving off in my F/C(color) F/C (car) “I don’t understand why I always have to sit in the back !” G/N exclaimed with an annoyed tone pouting like a young child whom didn’t get the toy he wanted “because it’s our car ! you dimwit” F/N spoke in a happy tone while she/he checked their hair for any messes “since when was it our car?” I asked taking a right turn chuckling softly at her/his response “since the day we became friends, duah you dumb bitch!” she/he said smacking my arm playfully laughing louder as I flipped him/her off and turned up the volume to F/B’s CD.

When we arrived at the venue there was already a long line of people who were waiting to be let in to see BOTDF “G/N ! take some shots of the fans after we talk” I mumbled my channel was something like Bryan Stars who I admired for being funny and working hard to get where he was today but I made sure to do differ myself from others like that. Me and F/N introduced today’s video the way we always did even though we got side tracked a little but we still made our way inside passing by fans who waved to the camera cheering BOTDF’s name “Hi, we’re here to interview BOTDF” I said showing the guard our passes following him towards their bus where he let us in and introduced us to everyone “they are here for an interview” the guard said stepping back to sit somewhere and keep an eye out while everyone else disappeared. I felt butterflies flying all around in my stomach as I looked around the tour bus that I saw so many videos and pictures of but never seen face to face “I’m F/N ! this is my best friend Y/N, who is currently zoning out for lord only knows why!” she/he said waving her/his hand in front of my face quickly making me jump a little “sorry !” I said laughing nervously as I turned my head to look who was sitting on the couch “Hi, I’m Y/N obviously it’s nice to meet you” The male smiled leaning over to shake my head “Jayy Von Monroe and same here” he said sitting back comfortably “Dahvie will be out in a second” he added getting a head nod in response. I turned to face G/N telling him to get the camera ready while we put the small wireless mic’s that attached to their shirt out to Jayy since he was the only one out and ready which slightly annoyed me but I quickly pushed the feeling away and sat down after putting on my mic. After a few minutes I sighed “we’re starting the interview, turn the camera on” I informed him looking over at F/N who sat on Jayy’s left side while I was on the right that’s when G/N told us with a silent gesture to start talking “Hey everyone ! After talking about for who knows how long we’re finally here interviewing the great Blood On The Dance Floor ! “ F/N exclaimed ending with a loud squeal which made me an Jayy burst out in laughter “If that’s not fan-girling than I don’t know what is ! We are here with the amazingly gorgeous Jayy Von ! Say hello to everyone Jayy” I said looking over at him with a sweet smile watching as he laughed “hello ! Sorry, Dahvie takes long to get ready so you’ll have to deal with me for a bit longer” me and F/n laughed at that but started to talk with him about the album wanting to know his side of it and he delivered the best answers until he was interrupted by Dahvie who finally finished getting ready. G/n put his mic on before he sat on my right side so I sat in the middle of the two males “thanks for joining us” I spoke glancing at the male who gave a smile “So, now that Dahvie has arrived we can continue the talk about the most sexiest album ever ! Bitch craft “ F/n exclaimed waving herself with her hand, she was definitely the funny one out of the two of us though I could be funny and weird myself since I always am but I just got in a bad mood because he really thought it was okay to be this late ! it’s been like 30 minutes since our arrival.

In the middle of our interview we both were giving them questions the fans had wanted us to ask them when Dahvie made a snooty remark not just interrupting us but also being an bit of an ass that’s where my temper just seemed to burst “alright ! “ I called out slamming my hands on the couch in anger “can’t you be less of an ass and just answer a few more questions and after that you won’t have to deal with us anymore !” I yelled out glaring slightly at Dahvie who was staring at me the whole time not just him but everyone was “Hey ! N/N, maybe you need to calm down a bit … yeah? you know you get aniexty attacks when you get too angry” F/N said setting her hands on my shoulder rubbing them in a comforting manner “can she go somewhere in the bus to calm down for a bit?” she/he asked the two singers who nodded their head still in shock “she can go to the back room” Dahvie said pointing down the hall of the tour bus, I nodded my head pulling away from F/N’s hold and walked to the back room leaning against the walk trying to calm down but it would take a while to do that. I seemed to have lost track of time because I found myself dozing off until I felt a hand place gently on my hip. My eyes fluttered open to stare back into the green ones owned by Dahive Vanity “what?” I asked quietly looking anywhere but at him until he got a hold of my chin making me look at him “you know your really hot when your angry” he said with a small smile placed on his lips as he continued to look at me but I pulled back from his touch “who said you can touch me?” I asked when I was acting differently inside ‘I can’t believe I’m acting like this to someone I admired for so long ! He and jayy’s music always pulled me through the hard times.’ “ I don’t hear you saying I can’t” He replied his fingers caressing my hip and lower back making me shiver ‘don’t submit to him Y/N ! your not like that… wait a minute …’ an idea crossed my mind I placed my hand on his chest pushing him back so hard he landed on his bed, I could see it in his eyes how he liked the way I acted towards him, how I wasn’t falling all over him and trying to impress him but the exact opposite “I guess you really do like a women who fight’s back” I murmured standing only an inch or two away from him when he took my by surprise and pulled my down so I landed on top of him with a quiet yelp. The male reacted quickly flipping the both of us so he was hovering on top of me holding my wrist in one of his hands “that and maybe I just like how you react, especially when you were angry” he said chuckling quietly “yeah, I have both of my parents temper you can thank them for that” I muttered turning my head to the side not looking at him cause I knew just one look or maybe more, I would give in “I can think up a whole list of things to thank your parents for “ he replied his voice turning husky as he leaned his head down taking this opportunity to kiss a spot on my neck making a gasp escape through my sealed lips just when he was about to nibble at the spot there was a voice “Y/N? Dahive? we finished the interview already what are you guys doing ?” F/N called her/his voice coming closer to the door, I took the opportunity to slip away from under him and run out the room grabbing F/N hand and when we got to the front of the bus G/N hand “Thank you guys for the interview ! sorry for the way I reacted ! It was great meeting you and I can’t wait to do it again!” I called out before running out of the bus and towards venue.

“what was all that about ? are you okay? what happened?” F/N asked curiously I smiled at her in reassurance “nothing, I just had to go to the bathroom” I murmured quietly since I dragged her along with me into the bathroom washing my face before we found a place to stand and film the concert. It had began before she could question us farther which I was happy about, I let loose and listened to music dancing along to the beat the bands played until it was BOTDF’s turn. They had sung all their popular songs including call me your master and his eyes found me instantly he smiled as he began to sing it was hard to keep myself from blushing. When the concert ended F/N drove home since I drove over here that was our rule, I leaned against the window sighing quietly hearing G/N squeeze my hand in reassurance “everything went great today ! I’m sure they can’t wait until the next time we interview them” I glanced over my shoulder to look at him and smiled nodding my head in agreement climbing out the car hearing F/N say we were home. The two went to their rooms to change into their pajamas and relax but I couldn’t I was searching all over for my cell phone what stopped my search was our house phone ringing, I picked it up seeing my cell number and answered “you left your cell phone on my bed… you can come back and pick it up since we won’t be leaving. I’m sorry if I bothered you, I truly didn’t mean to come off as a bad guy” Dahvie spoke through the other line, I let out a quiet breath “no, I know your not a bad guy and you didn’t come off that way… I guess I wanted things to be too perfect, I got angry for no reason and I’ll come get my phone. Thank you for letting me know” I replied biting on my lower lip as I heard his laugh “I’m glad to hear that and that’s fine to be honest I’m the same way sometimes but I won’t be giving you your phone back so easily only if you agree to go on a date with me” he said continuing to speak “you know where our tour bus is, I’ll see you later gorgeous” he than hung up I felt the heat rise to my cheeks an I could no longer deny I was growing a little bit of feelings for the man who made me blush so easily and gave my butterflies just thinking about him but who also drove me crazy ‘awh.. hell , i’m in trouble’ I thought to myself putting the house phone back on it’s charger.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Hellooooo ! SORRY I got this idea yesterday and it kind of came to me out of no where an no I will not be specific BUT I hope you like it! I’ll answer two questions YES, I will be doing one for Jayy but differently and No dahvie is not a bad guy, never was and never will be ! he was being is adorable, loud , funny self and interrupted your plan of how things you supposed to go so you got angry ! you should really do something about you temper ! and YES, I’ll make one shots with different bands ! wait….. that was three questions :o OOOOOOOOH WELLL ! I love you guys soooooo much and thank you for staying here in the sugar rush kingdom being my big family that just loves my stories ! I’m super energetic …. I don’t know why ! COMMENT, VOTE , SUBSCRIBE …. BUT ANYWHO

Parting is such sweet sorrow,

until next time,

Stay Sweet <3

-Kat Von Schweetz