Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

For your entertainment

( third person point of view and it features Adam Lambert's song for your entertainment; just an idea I had.... I know I'm weird DON'T JUDGE ME just read the story =^.^= )

It was several days after the shadow hunters crashed the high Warlock of Brooklyn's party, Alec the blue eyed boy stood in club from the first time they seen clary. Alec pushed through the crowd of dancing mundanes trying to get to his siblings who were catching a demon but something or more like someone stopped him. He felt a hand pulled on his arm stopping him from walking farther, he turned to look at the warlock that wouldn't leave his thoughts since the first time he met him "Blue eyes" the voice whispered "why don't you stay with me for a little while?" he asked stepping closer to Alec making sure his hold on him stayed "I-I can't, I have to help my siblings" The warlock laughed softly and pointed past him "looks like they are finished" Alec looked at Izzy and Jace who had already killed the demon, he bit his lower lip trying to make up another excuse but he knew there was none and plus Magnus was leading him somewhere before he could speak. They stopped, standing in a spot where not to many were and it was just the two of them a song came one that the mundanes seemed to like but it was very sexual which made Alec nervous "what do you want?" he murmured softly finding himself checking out the down worlder in front of him "just to have a conversation with you Alexander" he said softly pulling Alec close to his own body where their hips were practically touching each other. Alec took a deep breath breathing out a shaky sigh at the closeness, it made him forget to even speak he only paid attention to the warm breath that hit Alec's neck making him shiver "Alec! where are you?" He heard his sister call he suddenly pushed Magnus away from him turning around to meet Izzy's gaze "let's go" she said looking at Magnus than turned to leave "we'll finish this later" Magnus whispered into Alec's ear he bit on his lower lip and followed his sister out the club and back to the institute. The ride back was long and quiet, it was almost painful he just wanted to be in his room to think. Alec stopped at the gate sighing in relief "finally" he pushed the gate open and ran inside ignoring his two siblings and just ran to his room closing his door behind him "what the hell" he whispered running his fingers through his jet black hair sitting on the bed thinking to himself. It was an hour later and there was a soft knock on the door, Alec decided maybe if he stayed quiet they would think he was asleep and leave but unfortunately it was Isabelle so she walked inside staring at her brother "what are you still doing here?" she snapped he sat up slowly and looked at her a confused expression on his face " where else would I be Izzy?" He asked "uh, hello go to Magus's place !" His eyes went wide at the mention of the man "why would go there?" he played stupid and took out his pajamas so he could change "because he is into obviously!" she sighed walking to his closet grabbing a pair of jeans and a dark blue v-neck and threw it to him "change and go or I will hit you with my whip" she threatened leaving without another word leaving behind a confused slightly scared brother behind. " I can't do this" Alec whispered to himself as he stood in front of Magnus's door just as he convinced himself to leave the door flew open reveling the warlock in a nice robe "Alexander" Magnus spoke a happy tone in his voice as he stepped aside "come in, I'm happy your here" he said closing the door behind Alec and leading him inside his home in the living room "what's the pleasant surprise for?" he asked walking over to him "S-Sister threatened me" he muttered more to himself than anything "sister's can be like that but I like your sister, saved me time" he responded "I did want to see you since earlier " Alec blushed a bright shade of pink on his pale cheeks "I-I wanted to see you too" he admitted quietly two fingers lifted up his head, he looked up at Magnus "I'm glad" he watched the warlock glance at his lips, he leaned up ignoring what his head was yelling at him and did what he wanted for he first time in a while. He was kissing Magnus Bane. Alec eye lids slipped closed his arms wrapped around the male's neck as he gently kissed back savoring the sweet kiss. They stayed that way for the next couple minutes until Magnus placed his hands on the shadow hunters hips and pushing him gently against the wall deepening the kiss. Alec gasped in surprised as his back hit the floor and the kiss deepened but that only gave the excuse for Magnus to slide his tongue in Alec's mouth who just let it be and responded happily. Alec felt finger tips against his bare hip bones, he pulled away from the warlock placing a hand against his chest, his thoughts collecting together "I-I.... I-I shouldn't have done that" he whispered stepping away from him "I should le---" he started to say but he was cut off "Alec, I can tell your worrying about far too many things even things you don't need to worry about" Magnus said walked towards him "I can tell you like it, don't deny it " he pulled the boy back kissing him roughly which had the boy melt in his arms and roughly kiss back "I barely know you" he whispered feeling the warlocks lips press against his neck releasing a soft sound of pleasure "you will get to know me than" Magnus replied "than we wait" Alec replied quickly stepping away from him "great, come here tomorrow and we can have a little date " Magnus smiled winking at the younger boy his eyes a deep blue "alright see you tomorrow" Alec left the house and ran back to the institute bumping into Isabelle "how'd it go" she asked he smiled and looked at her a blush placed on his cheeks "great" he replied "we're going on a date tomorrow" he informed her she jumped happily "I'll pick out your clothing for tomorrow !" he laughed and walked with his sister farther into the institute. He had to admit this was one of the best days of his life.