Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

Troyler

Troye's POV

It's currently early in the morning in Italy and I know what your thinking... of course it's early in the morning that doesnt specify the time troye. Well, It's around 5 am ? I think I wasn't sure because I didnt bother glancing at my phone or a clock at all, I was just too lazy and too deep in thought. We were touring europe together the british crew, o2L and Tyler but usually me and tyler have a hotel room together and today is one of those days, he is sleeping peacefully on the other bed looking like well.. a down right angel I wanna know his secret, he's always looking so adorable and cute that you just wanted to grab him and keep him to yourself, not share him at all but that was the usual feelings I got whenever I was around Tyler... I just never told him. . . . . I never told anyone. I didn't realize this but I must of dozed off because the next thing I heard was "TROYEEEEEE, wake up ! we are going to explore !" Tyler chirped happily as he poked my sides causing me to shoot up eyes wide and laughing "S-Stop" I said breathlessly looking over at Tyler who was laughing at me "I can't stand you" I playfully joked as I climbed out of bed I hated being just a best friend but I was happy to have such a close relationship with him I mean what if I didn't and I told him how I felt and he never spoke to me again ? than I would be regretting telling him at all. I walked to my suit case grabbing my outfit for today and went to take a quick shower; Once I was finished I was all dressed and ready to go but not before taking a selfie and posting it onto Instagram when not even a second later it filled with comments "Let's go !" Tyler yelled from the door I grabbed my shades and ran off.

*8 hours later*

It's 1 pm and we're out an about, I was with Zoey in a clothing store looking at the clothes when Tyler popped in my head, I'm sure he would do abosuletly crazy if he were here. The thought made me laugh out loud "What are ya laughin' for?" Zoey asked a smile spread on her lips, her blue eyes bright and shiny and the dimples on her cheeks adorable just like always, they all were so flawless and beautiful than there was just me "Nothing I just thought of something funny was all" she looked at me her expression unsure if she believed me or not "you've been so quiet troye, what's wrong?" she asked ignoring everything else and just giving me her complete attention, I wasn't use to that hell. . . . I didn't like that "nothing, I'm fine hones---" I started when she interrupted me pointing her pointer finger at me all knowingly "now don't you lie" she said I sighed looking down at my shoes "just. . . . I kind of like some one who I know doesn't like me. . . . I'm bummed out about it" she frowned and got on her tippy toes hugging me tightly, it was comforting to say the least "how are you so sure ? did you ask him?" she said pulling away from our embrace "well. . . no bu--" she looked at me with the expression 'what are you waiting for ?' "he already said he. . . " I paused shit I've got to be careful with what I say I don't want her to catch on that's when they guys popping up out of no where saved my ass "Yo ! guys !" they called from the enterance "c'mon ! we're leaving" I smiled yelling back that we were coming and ran off still feeling zoey's gaze on me as she joined alfie and the group now I know to be careful around her. I smiled watching as Tilly vlogged everywhere we went he was such a good vlogger and youtuber all together, I looked around at the things he pointed his camera too when a gaze caught my eye . . . . zoey's, I immediately looked away from the both of them and ran off to caught joe and connor to see what they were up too. Now the day was all finished with we walked into the hotel I was the last one since I wanted to take a quick picture of something when I seen Zoey and Tilly talking but they quickly went hush hush since I came in "That's odd" I whispered to myself but shrugged it off and looked through tumblr as we entered the elavator. When we got to our room floor we all bid our goodnights and went to our rooms Tilly being unusually quiet and that got me really worried since he was NEVER quiet. I set my phone on my bed and sat down pulling off my shoes setting them aside than got up grabbing my pajama pants and changing into them quickly before I laid down and scrolled through tumblr "Troye" Tilly said from just a few feet from me I looked up to gaze into his blue eyes I could see the green little specs they had but they were more blue than anything else "what's wrong" he asked sitting on the bed in a pretzel style with his hands folded in his lap, I sighed setting my phone on the night stand "Zoey set you up for this didn't she?" I asked sitting up my gaze never leaving his "she mentioned it" he said shrugging his shoulders like it was nothing "well it was wrong of her" I stated "I told her what I did in confidence thinking I could trust her but all she does is blab to you!" I spoke angrily "it's none of your business, I'm perfectly fine" I added staring at the carpet sure I felt a little betrayed but mostly embarrassed she didn't know I was talking about him she didn't know what he was doing and saying was breaking my heart, she was just worried "your not fine !" he said getting up from his bed to sit across from me "your upset, you like some guy who doesn't like you and you don't seem to realize he's not good enough for you. That you deserve so much better someone who will always want you" he said softly his gaze never leaving me but I didn't look him in the eye "who is it?" he asked "is it connor ?" I made a horrific face which made him giggle out loud like he usually does, I'm not saying he isn't cute just not my type. After naming many males he sighed quietly "who is it ? do I even know him" he asked that's when I decided to just get this over with so I nodded my head "quite well" I murmured looking down at my hands "you know him more than any of us do, he has cute silver purpleish hair, glasses and blue eyes with a spec of green in them which he denies . . . the greatest laugh and most amazing smile that I have ever seen" I whispered finally looking him in the eye staring at his shocked expression, I laughed but there was no humor that filled my tone and it was clear has day that my voice cracked "I guess I should get going" I mumbled standing up when I was pulled rather forcefully back onto the bed, my back hit the mattress my eyes stared up at tyler who was hovering over me "your such an idiot" he whispered before leaning down pressing our lips together, I was having trouble believeing this was real but real or not I kissed him back. My fingers slid through his hair while I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him as close as possible, It was sweet and slow that's all I expected it to be but he had other plans. His tongue glided across my lips making me gasp in surprise but soon my mouth was being intruded by his tongue having a little battle with my own fighting over domainance but he won. . . of course. The more the kiss continued the more rough and deep it gotten, he was even straddling my hips but he slowly pulled away to look at me "I have wanted you to say that for so long" he whispered trying to catch his breath "really?" I asked completely surprised "b-but y-you said you didn't have ANY feelings for me " he smiled his adorable half smile "I lied" he stated simply softly pecking my lips before speaking again his tone worrying me it was worried and upset like what he was about to say was going to hurt "Troye, can I ask you something" I nodded my head watching him the entire time "will you be my boyfriend?" I let out a deep breath one I didn't even realize I was holding until now "Yes ! Yes of course" I said happily pulling him closer to me smashing our lips together again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO ! one and all <3

I hope you liked it :) I couldn't sleep so I made this up if you want me to do more oneshots of your favorite OTP, let me know who in the comments or by message me ! either one is fine ! thank you guys so so much for the votes you give me, it means a whole lot. I'm so glad you guys like my writing :) but as always until next time my darlings <3

-Kat Von Schweetz