Status: on hiatus

I'll Protect You From Everything

Brothers know best

I sighed half heartedly as i waited for the elevator to stop. I left quickly after the meeting, forgetting to even ask anyone if they needed a ride.
I just needed to get away from Nadia; away from her gorgeous body that devastatingly beautiful smile.
Damn it.
I know i just met her but she made me want to let my guard down and that was an absolute no. Im not ready to. At least I think Im not.
" The last one started the same, so sweet and innocent." Shoving my hands in my pockets I patiently waited for the doors to part.
"Hey Jimmy. Hows your day going?" Melissa our studio secretary chimed happily. Melissa is a short brunette, her skin a dark tan from many hours surfing in her off time. She loved her surfing.

"Its been ok. Thanks for asking" I said trying to be cheery.
"Larry's in the studio right?" I asked leaning on her desk.
She nodded "yup. He's waiting for you guys"
We talked for a few more minutes about random things like football and who had the best chance at the superbowl and how her Siberian Husky Ramos decided to try eating a sock, earning him a veterinarian visit before i continued to the studio.
"Maybe i can beat on the drums abit."
"Your here early." Larry said from the control room a surprised look on his face as I walked in clearly he was expecting one of my brothers.
"Yeah" I said simply "the boys should be here soon." I sighed plopping into an empty computer chair. Larry nodded tapping his chin leaning back in his chair. He kept staring at me it started to make me uncomfortable and agitated.
"What!" I snapped. Immediately feeling the guilt for loosing my temper.
"Sorry." I mumbled eyes downcast.
"Its ok kiddo. Im just shocked your here first." He said softly placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Normally the parties started before you get here." he chuckled.
I opened my mouth to reply when the door to our left opened and my brothers filed in the meeting soon in full effect.
During the next two hours i could feel everyone's eyes on me, Brian's especially.
"Great now he thinks something's up."

"Dude you hightailed it out of that meeting. What's up?" Johny asked at the end of the meeting.
"fantastic"
"Im fine dude. Just needed to get out of there. Kinda antsy today."
"Antsy?" Johny asked confusion in his tone. "You sat still the whole meeting. I sat right next to you."
"Im gonna go play the drums for abit" I said quickly, not waiting for a response.
An hour later after a heavy drum session i decided to go home.
Placing my drumsticks back on their wall mount i headed back to my brothers in the lounge. They sat talking everyone's expression was serious as they chatted quietly. They got suspiciously quiet upon my arrival.
"Hey. Im gonna head home." I said pulling on my hoodie.
"I'll walk you to your car." Brain said quickly hauling himself off the couch casting a quick glance at the boys as we exited.
We walked side by side quietly all the way to my car. I could see Brian trying to come up with something to say. Every once in awhile I saw him open his mouth a moment later he closed it.
"What Haner?" I frowned leaning against my car as nonchalant as possible. I didn't want him to know I was on to everyone just yet.
"Do you not like our new tour manager. The boys and I noticed you didn't even talk to her?" He said not bothering to beat around the bush anymore.
I let out a long suffering sigh " I like her dude" I shrugged my shoulder. "she knows what she's doing. We need someone like her but-"
" But what? Dude I kinda think you hurt her feelings." Brian frowned his chocolate eyes on me.
"I hurt her feelings?" I thought. I felt terrible I didn't realize she noticed my behavior she looked at me a few times but never said anything.
"I did?"
"yeah. She seemed kinda bummed out when you bolted." he stated leaning against my car.
"I didn't mean to make her feel that way." I mumbled looking away "just having a rough day."
Brian's eyes softened he put a hand on my shoulder. "I know dude but don't let one cheater ruin your life. Besides Nadia seems very sweet and kind cant imagine her being an ungrateful bitch."
Welcome to the family started blasting from his pocket giving me a sheepish smile he answered it.
"hey baby. Yeah. I'm on my way see you soon." He sighed and the corner of my lip went up in a smirk.
"you better go. Dont want Mrs. Gates to blow a gasket." I punched his shoulder lightly.
"Yeah. I'll text you later. You better answer asshole!" he barked an eyebrow arched in typical Synyster Gates sass.
I shot him the bird as he walked away before getting in my car.
On the way home I started passing all the fast food restaurants and realized I hadn't had food since earlier today. Quickly I decided on Chinese cause who doesn't love Beef Chow Mein and the restaurant i go to is normally quick to make the food.
Easing into the turning lane I glanced at the radio it read 9:15 p.m.
"holy crap its not even that late." I mumbled getting out of the car. It ended up being a great big ordeal getting my food. A party celebrating some teen girls 16th birthday occupied the entire restaurant making it hard to get my order in over screaming teenager's. By the time I got out it was 10 o'clock and I felt absolutely drained.
Tuning onto my street I let out a happy sigh at the sight of my empty driveway. Not that I minded the boys coming over each had their own key but tonight all I wanted to do was eat, shower and sleep. Hopefully in that order.
I parked my car in front of the garage retrieving everything I needed from the passengers seat like my lyric sheets, drum riffs and food. Inside I placed my items on a dark mahogany table on the right of the foyer, retrieving my key once I had free hands. Tossing the keys into a jade bowl on said table I walked into the living room dropping my papers haphazardly on the glass coffee table.
It took only a second or two to grab a plate and fork for my diner all the while I couldn't help but notice how quiet the house was. Usually when I got home Leanna and I would fight playfully over what show we wanted to watch. Now the only person to grapple with was myself.
"Just gonna shower and go to bed. Probably not much on tv anyway." I thought grabbing a beer with my free hand and heading upstairs.
I ate quickly before hopping in the shower washing my hair and body, the task didn't take long. Walking back into my room i downed the rest of my beer, towel drying my hair and yanking on clean shorts then climbing under my black comforter. My bed was cold it seemed to take forever for it to feel warm but once it did I started doing over the events of my day, my eyelids started to feel heavy and sleep ove
♠ ♠ ♠
Done with Jimmy's POV for now.
Also the d's are to keep the last sentence here. For some reason when I publish stories the last sentence or so gets deleted.

nobody has subscribed to this story. so I may take