The Adopted Sister of J-Hoon

Running

After hearing what my brother said I quickly pack a bag. Tears were running my cheeks. I opened up my window and climbed out. I would send my mom a text when I was farther away.

I started running. Not stopping. Not till I was sure I was far away from them. I sent mom a text I was leaving. I even texted JJ and said I was sorry for being a bother. I leaned against a building before sliding down and crying.

I didn't know where I was going. I didn't want to go back to America.

~3rd Person POV~
J-Hoon received a text from Alex.

"She sent me a text. I am right across the hall." he said

He read the text before tossing the phone to the side. His bandmates laughed. But the laughing stopped when J-Hoon's mom burst through the door.

"How dare you say that about your sister! She is my daughter! I didn't adopt her because I felt bad! You use to love her too! Until that whore came into your life! Did you just invite Alex to her favorite café to show that girl off!? Are you enjoying making her cry on her birthday! Well congratulations she is gone!" his mom yelled. "All of you boys should be a shame of yourselves!"

His mom left the room the boys followed. She put on her jacket.

"Mom?" asked J-Hoon

"I am going to find her. There is a storm coming. Or did all of you forget that?" she said

She left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fifth chapter. If you wish for this story to be continued please comment!