Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Goddess

Chapter Three Punch me if you can

Chapter Three
Punch me if you can
P.O.V of Raven

The beating of my heart returned the moment her soul shattered and I was freed from captivity. As I turned my pail blue eyes towards the large windows of the old headmistress’s office a slight smirk crossed my pail lips at the thought of her. My Tenshi. She would be mine again very soon. But I had to be rid of the dimwitted vampire before that could happen. And I needed someone else to do the killing. I was well aware of Fate and Damien standing behind me waiting for orders. Setting the wine glass aside I turned to them and narrowed my eyes.
“You tried to kill her”.
I said moving towards Fate who smirked at me giving a shrug.
“I got out of control. What can I say? I want her dead”.

I smirked to myself as I took the wine glass in my hand again giving a nod.
“Oh I know”.
I said swallowing the last of the blood and wine before I took the glass braking it across his face knocking him to the ground after cutting him deep. Fate fell back holding his face narrowing his eyes up at me. I crouched down to his level.
“You and I have an understanding Fate”.
I said with a smile picking up a large shard of the glass and very slowly driving it under his skin causing him great pain.
“You don’t wanna get on my bad side do you Fate?”
I asked with a sick smile. Fate grit his teeth meeting my eyes as blood rolled down the side of his face.
“Remember who made you the monster you are today, and don’t ever betray me again”.
Fate swallowed his pride giving a nod and darting his eyes from mine.

“Yes, Master”.
I smirked at him driving the glass deeper.
“Master?”
I questioned. Fate winced in pain.
“Overlord”.
He corrected. I grinned at him clamping my hand on the side of his face that wasn’t bleeding.
“Good boy. Go wash up and don’t get any more blood on my carpet then you already have”.
I rose to my feet turning to Damien. He swallowed hard not meeting my eyes as I crossed my arms grinning at him.
“And then there is Damien. My chosen, my son”.
He nodded to me forcing a smile.
“I, gathered more Necromancer’s like you said”.

I nodded to him putting my arm around his shoulders.
“And you did well my son”.
I grabbed him by the back of his head slamming his face down into the desk hard braking his nose.
“When did I fucking tell you to torture Krissi? When did I tell you to starve her to death?”
I growled driving his face hard into the desk again and he cried out in pain. I gripped a weak spot on his neck causing him great pain as I forced his face into the hard wood of the desk.
“I have never given you an order to harm her! You believed by converting her you could free me. That was your mistake! I never wanted her converted! She needs to remain pure! It is the only way I can get my revenge!”
Damien winced trying to gather himself together.
“I understand”.
He coughed. I narrowed my eyes at him lowering my face to his level.

“Do you Damian?”
I hissed at him. He nodded tears in his eyes. I smirked at him nodding with him.
“You better, because if you ever harm a hair on her head again”.
My eyes became cold and hard again as I narrowed them at him.
“I’ll show you what it’s really like to be tortured into submission and believe me. You won’t have time to apologize for your crimes against me by the time I’m done”.
I threw him down on the floor narrowing my eyes at him.
“Now, get the fuck out of my sight”.
Damien scrambled to his feet running from the office. I turned towards the windows again as the girl I assigned cleaning duty to entered the office and began to clean up the glass and blood. As she rose to her feet looking at me with fear I smirked back at her.

“Send Envy in, I wish to speak with him”.
Nodding without hesitation she rushed from the room. It took Envy little time to answer my call for him. Kneeling and fisting his hand to his heart.
“Overload, what is it you wish of me?”
I turned to him smirking to myself.
“You are in charge while I’m away. I must enter the ethereal realm and claim the soul of my consort. You and the army are to retrieve her body from the enemy no matter how many you have to kill”.
Envy lifted his eyes to mine.
“Is there anything else I can do to help?”

I smirked at him.
“Keep an eye on Fate and Damien. I don’t trust them, if they get out of line. Kill them”.
Envy gave another nod taking the orders I had given him. Then extending my wings from my back and opening the large window. I took flight heading for the ethereal realm. Krissi belonged to me and it was time for the world to see that.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3