Status: It might take time to update.

Take Me to the Sun

The Reaction To It All

Oli's POV:

It's been about two months since the terrible accident. Oli has been by Kellin's side, comforting him and helping him in anyway. Kellin moved out of his school and got into homeschool like Oli.

Kellin seemed to be getting better, but Oli couldn't shake the feeling that Kellin was hiding something from him, and he was going to figure it out.

Although Kellin was in a wheelchair he seemed to be getting chubbier than usual. He looked cute but something about the way he took care of himself seemed a little weird.

Kellin finally started to murmur some words to Oli but he mostly kept quiet. Oli tried to make him speak but it's almost like if Kellin was trying to stay quiet or else he would spoil a surprise.

About a month ago Oli told Kellin that he felt something special towards him but Kellin just smiled at him with sad blue eyes that were full of love that was towards someone else which made Oli felt like a dumb ass.

Oli put Kellin to sleep and went outside. He sighed, he didn't know if he could take more of this. He needed Kellin to speak to him, to tell him what was wrong.

But he knew that he wasn't good enough to make Kellin happy and the way he was before. Oli thought back to the days where he would see Kellin walking to school by himself and smiling to himself.

Oli never knew why he was smiling but something about that little smile made him all warm in the inside. He also remembered sneaking out of the house to go to the store to see if he had any luck to see Kellin smile once more.

Oli never had the courage to talk to him in fear of being neglected. But now he regrets it, now instead of having the bright looking boy that smiled to himself, he has a small cold boy that smiles instead of crying.

He's also jealous that he wasn't the one who made Kellin want to get up every morning or the one who owned his very life. Oli was lost in his thoughts when he heard a car pull up to the front of Kellin's house.

Oli went to the front and saw a young man with a young women step out of the car. He also saw a little baby seat but no baby. He then focused on the man a bit more and remembered him from the funeral.

He was Vic's brother Mike. He had shades on and by the look on his face it seems as if he's still in pain just like Kellin. Oli never met Vic but he's starting to hate him because he seems to have caused a lot of pain to everyone.

Mike walked up to the front porch and was about to knock when Oli said "Why are you here?" Mike looked at him and frowned. He then said "I'm looking for Kellin, is he here?"

He said the name Kellin with so much hate that made Oli flinch a little. Oli then said " He's asleep what did you need him for?" Mike then said,"When he wakes up tell him that i need to speck with him."

He said the last word with a touch of hateful poison. Oli wondered what he meant by that and before he knew it they were already pulling out of the driveway and leaving.

Oli went inside and then went upstairs. Kellin was just as he had left him. He sat in the chair next to his bed and started to think. What did that guy want, and what did he want with Kellin.

Kellin moaned slightly and he touched his chest as if in pain. Oli was about to wake him up when Kellin relaxed and resumed his deep slumber.

Oli looked at Kellin for a long time as if to wake him up wit sheer will power, but it seemed pathetic. Oli looked out the window and into the sky and asked the sky, why can't you just bring the boy of a secret smile back, then he got up and went home.

Oli arrived home and started to scream at everything. "THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!!!!" He then layed on his bed and looked up at the ceiling wanting it to fall on top of him. He wondered what everything would be like if he just made the right choices.

Oli then drifted into a deep sleep, a sleep full of darkness, a darkness where even the brightest candle the brightest light would go out. He liked that, but then his dream shifted and he was in a hospital. Then he saw Kellin smiling, at first he thought he was smiling at himself like before then he saw that he was looking down at something.

Oli then looked down and there was a bundle in his hands, then Kellin looked up at Oli and said "look Vic i made it, we can…" then Oli woke up. It was just a dream. It was just a dream.

Oli looked at himself in the mirror and wondered if that was real or if he made it all up. Then in the corner of his eye he say someone in the corner and when he turned to look no one was there.

Oli was never afraid of anything, but he knew that he was alone in his room but he felt like if someone was watching him. He got under his covers and went back to sleep, he was going to get answers and he wasn't gonna take silence for an answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the sequel to Slow Conversations With a Gun and to understand it somewhat you gotta read the prequel first….. :) hope you like it and sorry if there are any grammar problems ;)