Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

date

Franks Pov
After me and Mikey finished the movie I walked home. Im laying in bed texting Mikey.

Mikey: What are you wearing on you and Gerard's date tomorrow?

me: my black skirt with my misfit shirt and fingerless gloves.

Mikey: No not the hooker skirt!

Me: Its not a hooker skirt and yes ima wear it!

Mikey: it is a hooker skirt! And I swear to god ima smack the shit outa you if you wear that skirt!

Me: fine! but I'm wearing my tightest skinny jeans!

Mikey: that's better. I'll text you tomorrow. Good night.

Me: good night!

*next day*

OMG Gerard's picking me up at 7! And it's 4:30! *time laps to 6:59* OMG he's gonna be here any minute! I heard a honk outside. he's here!!! I ran outside and into his car.

"Hey." I said once I got into his car.

"hey beautiful." He gave me a pat on the knee, smiling softly.

I blushed and looked down. He chuckled and drove towards the movie theater. Gerard found a parking spot and got out and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said and got out of the car. Gerard grabbed my hand and we walked inside. We got in line and got our tickets. we walk in and take our seats.

"So do you like comic books?" Gerard asks, stuffing popcorn in his mouth. How charming

"I love them!" I say a little over excitedly.

"Me to!" his voice cracks. His eyes widen, and his cheeks immediatly turn crimson red.

*time laps after movie*

we just got out of the movie theater. We get in the car and he starts driving. he pulls up in my drive way.

"thanks for the movie." I say.

"I really enjoyed tonight." Gerard says. we get out and he walks me to the door.

"i'll see you tomorrow." he asks hopefully.

"definitely."

He bit his lip, looking at mine longingly. Before i knew it, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine gently, practically taking my breath away. He pulled away, whispering his goodbye to me and left.

I could hardly believe what had happened.