Status: In-Progress

Here We Come Bangkok...Uh Oh!

Ch.3

After the trip to see Alan, Harper and Phil went home, made dinner, fed and bathed the kids, put them to bed, ranted about Alan then went to bed since their flight was the afternoon. When morning came, the two of them took Rachel and Aiden to Phil's parents' house then took a taxi to the airport. When they got there, the couple went through security, got their luggage tagged then met up with the gang.

"Hey, there he is!" Stu said happily, hugging Teddy, Lauren's little brother.

"Hey Stu."

"Teddy! What's up How are you?"

"It's good to see you man." Teddy greeted Stu.

"Alright."

"Who's this guy Stu?" Alan asked, taking off his sunglasses, staring intently at a Teddy like a guard dog.

"This is Teddy, Lauren's little brother. Goes to Stanford. Premed. This is my sister Harper, he husband Phil, Alan and Doug."

"Hey, nice to meet you man." Doug said shaking Teddy's hand.

"Glad I'm finally meting my little brother-in-law." Harper said, giving Teddy a hug.

"Wow, Stanford? How old are you?" Phil asked.

"I'm-"

"Uh, he's seventeen. Kind of a genius." Stu answered.

"Actually, I'm sixteen. I'm not a genius. My dad just had me take the entrance exams early." Teddy corrected.

"Because you're a genius."

"So what are you, a doctor?"

Harper rolled her eyes with a groan. "Here we go..." She said loud enough to only Phil could hear.

"No. Not yet. I'm premed."

"Ever heard of that guy Doogie Howser?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he turned out to be a gay."

"Who gives a fuck?" Harper said annoyedly.

"Alan." Doug scolded.

"It's true. I read it in 'Teen People'."

"Right. Okay, well I'm gonna grab a book or something for the plane. You guys want anything?"

"No thanks." Phil and Harper said.

"I'm good." Doug said.

"I would actually love a Smartwater." Stu said.

"Cool." Teddy said before taking off to get the items.

Once Teddy was out of earshot, Stu spoke. "What's the matter with you? He's sixteen."

"Yeah Alan. Take it easy." Phil said.

"Well I'm a little confused. Is he here just to see us off or what? How does this work?"

"How does what work?"

"Is that person coming to the wedding?"

"You've got to be kidding person is Lauren's little brother. If you didn't get the memo, Lauren is Stu's fiancè. Therefore Teddy's coming with us." Harper snapped. "I'm going to go sit before dumbass there asks something else unintelligent."

Harper crossed her arms and walked over to the sitting area and flopped down in one of the chairs. Soon after the rest of them sat down near Harper, Phil rubbed her back soothingly.

"Relax."

"Can't really do that when we have fucktard Alan coming along. A rock is smarter then him." Harper hissed lowly.

"Hey, mind if I sit?Teddy's voice rang out softly causing Harper to look up.

"Wolf pack only. Find another chair." Alan stated.

"There's no wolf pack Alan." Stu said.

"Alan! Move you fucking shit! Fucking dumbass." Harper spat out angrily, which caused the gang to jump a bit.

Stu moved it while Alan objected. "Careful that's Louis-" Stu tossed it to the floor. "That's a Louis Vuitton."

"Who fucking cares." Harper stated.

Phil pulled Harper onto his lap, pushing her hair to the side to leave small pecks across her neck. "Settle down Harper."

Harper looked over to see Alan had Teddy's neck roll then threw it across the airport before putting his headphones on. She tried getting off of her husband's lap but he held her tighter until she pinched him. Once she was free, Harper marched to Alan and swiped his headphones off.

"Hey!"

"Hey yourself you rude fatass." She said then snapped the headphones in half.

She took the cassette player and snapped the cassette holder off. "You best start acting nice or you can get your lazy spoiled ass up and head home. Stu invited you, he can univite you too." Before Harper walked away, she kicked Alan's precious Louis Vuitton bag then threw the headphones and cassette player in the trash.

Harper gave Teddy his neck roll back then sat next to Phil again, Alan gave her the teary puppy dog eyes. "That's not going to work. You're not Aiden or Rachel."

The rest of the wait was very quiet, when the intercom finally said that the flight to Thailand was now boarding everyone let out their own relieved sigh. Once on the plane, they sat on fastened their seat belts. After going through the basic procedures the plane finally took off.

"I hate to say it and no offense Stu..."Harper said since her brother was sitting right behind her and Phil. "...but I'll be glad when the wedding's over and we can go back home. It was nice and peaceful not having Alan around."

Stu sighed, he knew his sister was right. "I hear you."

"I mean, I haven't been around him since Vegas and being around him again is really grinding my gears because of his stupidity." She stated matter of factly.

"I'm with you Harper, but don't you think that was kinda harsh earlier?" Phil asked.

"What? Breaking his things? No. I'm sure he'll have new ones as soon as we land back in the U.S. It was either breaking those things or slapping him repeatedly for being rude."

The flight attendant handed pillows to the passengers. Harper kept it in her lap while Phil put his behind his head.

"That's true. He would've been crying like a little bitch." Phil chuckled. "You have hell of a swing."

"Let's just hope everything goes as planned." Stu stated.

Harper laughed sarcastically. "Brother...when Alan is around, nothing goes as planned. He's so drug induced it's unbelievable. Pill bottles littering his room. Who knows what kinds of drugs in his mini fridge. He needs to be put in a mental institution."

Phil took Harper's pillow and rested it on his shoulder before pulling her close to him. "Let's try to get some sleep. We can't have the soon to be sister in law bitchy when the plane lands."

Harper shook her head before resting it against her husband's shoulder and her pillow. Harper blinked a few times when Phil entwined their left hands together affectionately. She found it kind of odd since he rarely done that but she wasn't complaining. Harper smiled, nuzzling her face into his neck with a contented sigh, closing her eyes slowly. She pecked his neck a few times then fell into a semi-comfortable and semi-peaceful sleep.