Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 16

Seemed a new mission was already underway, apperently they had found Loki an Asgaurdian who Keira thought didn't exist.

He was hiding in plain site, both Steve and Keira were to go to this party in London. Well in this case crash it, which shouldn't be hard to do.

As he and Keira got ready in the air craft they came in, she shifted into her wolf state her yellow eyes scanning the crowed of people finding the asgaurdian easily.

She could hear him telling the crowed "Look to your elders, people for he will be the first example."

Steve was the first to jump down, usuing his shield to block the blast coming from Loki's staff.
Keira fallowed as she stood behind the red, white, and blue clad hero.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve strolled, to the target.

Keira stood back ready to fight when needed.

"The soldier, and a Mutant mutt." Keira growls.

A fight broke out as Ramnoffe told Loki to put his weapon down, Keira was waiting for an opening to join in but couldn't find one.

Staying back she waited her chance, her eyes on the dueling men.

That's when she heared, AC/DC Shoot to thrill coming in loud. Looking up she could see her brother knock Loki off his feet, as he landed.

Shifting back, Keira waits her arms crossed over her bare chest, her bare foot taping the concrete.
Tony showed off his weapons and Loki surrendered, without a fight.

Groaning she turned to go back in the jet, not wanting to deal with Mister-Money-Bags.
____________________________________________________________
They had the god handcuffed, fury telling them to get back to the helipad fast.

Keira sat infront of Loki, the god looked at her curiously but didn't say anything.

Steve and Tony taking jabs at each other, Keira rolled her eyes leting the children fight for now.

Well that was until Lightning lit up the night sky, Loki seemed extra nervouse about it.

Steve turned to look at Loki "What's the matter afraid of a little lightning?"

"Not overly fond of it, just afraid of what follows."

Keira scoffs "What rain?"

Loki looks to her the nakid woman infront of him, when a thud hit the jet.

"Oh what's that?! Please don't tell me its a missle really don't feel like having this heap falling from the sky." Keira grumbles.

Loki smiles "What's the matter M'lady afraid of hights? Or is it flying?"

Keira didn't saying anything, she looked away her yellow eyes looking up at the cealing, Tony puts on his helmet and lowers the ramp.

Keira grabs something so she doesn't go flying, when a guy with long blond hair and a red cape lands on the ramp.

Tony went to fire, when the guy used his hammer and pushes her brother away, the guy grabs Loki by the throat, and goes to leave when Keira grabs the guys cape.

Blondie took off, Keira gasps trying not to look down her eyes wide with fear wondering why she did something this stupid.

The new guy lands, Keira fall on her side both she and the prisioner groan.

She goes to stand, both brothers start talking seemed her and Loki weren't as far apart as she thought. Both living under their syblings shadow, being tossed aside by their fathers for being something they had no control over.

But the thing was Loki was trying to rule earth...and that unfortunatly she couldn't allow not even well the new guy.

"Give up these poisonus dreams, come home!" The man seemed to beg, he loved his brother no matter what.

Keira looked away, she should have stopped this guy but it seemed private at the same time.

Loki lookes at his brother "I don't have it."

That's when her brother tackled the new guy, groaning Keira walks over to Loki ready to grab him knowing Steve wasn't far behind.

"Well my dear just us, and it seems our whole conversation hit somthing close to home." The Asgaurdian smirked.

Keira growls "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh but I do, I've watched you, you know. You family casting you aside, your brother taking the so called spot light."

Keira figgits she wanted to deny the god but unfortunaly he was spot on.

"Join me my dear Keira, and together we can rule the earth. Your mutants would not be harmed they would be free, free of persacution from these humans."

She looks away the whole thing sounded so tempting...but then she thought about Charles...he would be dissapointed in her. The man who had become a father figure of sorts, though he did try and integrate her back into socitey like Shield is trying to do.

Loki knew she was wild no one could tame her, but he wanted her to join him. He seemed to see somthing in her, but what?
________________________________________________________
Keira was thankfule to be away from the Asgaurdian god, she was almost close to joining the man.

Steve had come and broken the up the fight between Thor and Tony. Though Keira could say Tony started it...but Steve ended it well his shield did.

Everyone joined in a confrence room, Keira stood back away from the video screen. Just listening to Loki talk with Fury.

"How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki asks.

Lost? Well the others maybe lost...but Keira...she was more of a misfite compaird to these men.
Sigh, she keeps her head down. The conversation ended and the video gone.

Bruce smiles "He really grows on you? Doesn't he?"

Scoffing Keira rolls her eyes "Yeah like wart." She mutters.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve asks.

Keira looks up listening to the god of thunder tell them, about an army called the chitauri. Basicly he told them, that Loki plans for world dominaition like any other bad guy.

She stands from the wall "So basicly, take over and rule earth same bull shit line I've heard come out of Magneto's mouth."

Steve looks at Keira "Magneto?"

"He's a mutant that can control metal. Basicly lift your shield as if it were a volleyball."

They all start talking at once, Thor thinking they can get information while Bruce thought they couldn't.

Thor putting in that Loki was adopted as if that settled on him killing 80 people.

She was getting antsy, as Banner started talking science as her brother starts walking in and talking
the same gibberish.

"Ok, soo this material Loki needs for this cube thingy to summon...an alien army...great..."

"Hey cercus freak let the adults talk." Tony points to her.

Keira growls, her hands ball into a fist but doesn't say anything, she stormed off she didn't need this shit.